PDA

View Full Version : Keenan Lewis -- Big reason why our defense is good?

scudmissile29
11-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Is it because we have a good corner again our pass defense looks good?

Remember back when McFadden was actually pretty good before he left for Arizona?

I think he's a big reason why we don't get thrown all over the field nowadays.

SnakeEyes43
11-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Because he's the hero Pittsburgh deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a black and yellow knight.

Seriously though, I've been backing Lewis since we drafted him; yes even after the Denver game a few years ago. Every time he make sa play my dad says "there's your boy", haha. Love his physical play. So glad he is finally reaching his full potential!

Real Deal Steel
11-19-2012, 11:23 AM
Lewis played outstanding last nite. The defense played it's heart out. That's why it angers me that cornballs like Wallace didn't show the same effort.

steelersbabex25
11-19-2012, 11:32 AM
I said it in the thread that I started last night and I'll say it again....I am in absolute love with Keenan Lewis. Too bad it's unrequited :(

scudmissile29
11-19-2012, 11:56 AM
Lewis played outstanding last nite. The defense played it's heart out. That's why it angers me that cornballs like Wallace didn't show the same effort.

I know right, time to set a mob after Wallace.

My likeness for the defense grew a lot last night, it was the game I was wanting them to play but Mikey and some of his posse had to **** the game up.

cbrunn
11-19-2012, 12:08 PM
Lol ... Kennan is playing good ... I think they need to keep using him up tight with reciever not playing off ...

but No Love for Ike playing extremely well lately?? ... Ike playing the other teams #1 Kennan playing the #2 ... not hating on Kennan, he's playing well, but when Ike had a couple of bad games early everybody was ready to Lynch him ... just saying Give Ike some credit too

LatrobePA
11-19-2012, 12:21 PM
Big! He brings fire and solid coverage..

scudmissile29
11-19-2012, 12:27 PM
Lol ... Kennan is playing good ... I think they need to keep using him up tight with reciever not playing off ...

but No Love for Ike playing extremely well lately?? ... Ike playing the other teams #1 Kennan playing the #2 ... not hating on Kennan, he's playing well, but when Ike had a couple of bad games early everybody was ready to Lynch him ... just saying Give Ike some credit too

I've never dissed Ike. He's always been that scapegoat. But his age is getting up there and he's bound to have a few bad games.

Looks like he's back to form though.

steelchamp204
11-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Im now on the bandwagon of

"Lets sign Lewis and trade something for Wallace". I dont think we need to throw a boat load of money either for Lewis.

SnakeEyes43
11-19-2012, 01:57 PM
"Lets sign Lewis and trade something for Wallace". I dont think we need to throw a boat load of money either for Lewis.

:clap:

cbyzerman
11-19-2012, 04:22 PM
Keenan is all over every play and never looks like he is fooled. It is about time we have a solid secondary. aND THEY ARE DOING THIS WITHOUT US GETTING PRESSURE ON THE QBACK. iF WE COULD GET BEN BACK AND HAVE SOME RYTHEM COME PLAYOFFS i REALLY HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS TEAM.