PDA

View Full Version : Mendenhall not running out of bounds

Rastajacob
11-19-2012, 01:00 AM
Sorry guys, first post...Just wanted to say...HE SUCKS..GET OUT OF BOUNDS YOU FOOL !!! Dude, is he afraid of the Ravens or what? And I'm SICK of his freaking spin move...can he just not take another snap??? PLEASE ???

SnakeEyes43
11-19-2012, 01:03 AM
He and Wallace go on the "Most talented-Most useless" award list.

Rastajacob
11-19-2012, 01:05 AM
I dunno, his run style is awful for this team...or should I say, LACK of RUN STYLE....I hate him and his spin move...

BLACKandGOLD
11-19-2012, 01:05 AM
He and Wallace go on the "Most talented-Most useless" award list.

What made me sick about Wallace tonight is when he didn't even attempt to catch the one low throw from Leftwich in a critical 3rd down

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk app

Rastajacob
11-19-2012, 01:06 AM
I agree, he didn't even bend over to go after it..WTF?

SnakeEyes43
11-19-2012, 01:07 AM
Pretty much everything about Wallace annoyed me tonight. If we give him $$, I'll be pretty mad. When he plays like that, he needs to be benched, especially when Brown comes back. I'd like to see Brown and Sanders start.

Clevelandsux
11-19-2012, 01:07 AM
Wallace reminds me alot of plaxico. All the talent in the world, but lacking heart.

Rastajacob
11-19-2012, 01:09 AM
Maybe I'm being hard on Mendenhall as he is the best RB we have, he just made a very stupid mistake by not getting out of bounds when he clearly had the room to do so...

SnakeEyes43
11-19-2012, 01:10 AM
Wallace reminds me alot of plaxico. All the talent in the world, but lacking heart.

When Plax was with the Steelers he was less timid and had more heart than Wallace has shown this year.

Rastajacob
11-19-2012, 01:11 AM
When Plax was with the Steelers he was less timid and had more heart than Wallace has shown this year.

Agreed. I always liked Plaxico...He just got into Cowher's doghouse and remained there...permenantly, lol

Clevelandsux
11-19-2012, 01:26 AM
Plaxico could be very lazy at times. Spiking the ball before he was down. Taking plays off. You soon forget.

Clevelandsux
11-19-2012, 01:30 AM
never was a big fan of mendenhall.

steelchamp204
11-19-2012, 01:34 AM
Ugh, Im going to eat my own crow. I backed up Mike Wallce for the past month or so. Can we just trade the guy or let him go. Id rather put money elsewhere to be honest.

Rhyno
11-19-2012, 02:00 AM
Maybe I'm being hard on Mendenhall as he is the best RB we have,

I think as the year goes on it will become clear that Dwyer is the best RB we have.

NYCsteelersfan
11-19-2012, 02:16 AM
Plaxico could be very lazy at times. Spiking the ball before he was down. Taking plays off. You soon forget.

He was in his a rookie or in his second year when he spiked the ball. And Plaxico at 25% is five times better than Wallace ever will be in his career. Plaxico was a one of a kind receiver. His career average yards per catch is better than Moss. And he made Eli's career.

SnakeEyes43
11-19-2012, 08:20 AM

You call out one play from his his rookie year? And he didn't take many plays off as a Steeler, that was more late Giants/Jets. Plax was aggressive and a beast when the ball was in the air.

Omicron
11-19-2012, 08:21 AM
I dunno, his run style is awful for this team...or should I say, LACK of RUN STYLE....I hate him and his spin move...

It was like Mendy thought he was on Dancing with the Stars instead of football. I want to know what happened to Tomlin saying "whoever had the hot hand, will get the totes". That was clearly Dwyer. Why did they keep changing up? Was Dwyer hurt and trying to play through it?

BLACKandGOLD
11-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Watching that play last night I was waiting for Mendenhall to run to the sideline and pick up the first down but all of a sudden he just keeps going straight. I was literally in shock. He has to know we have no time outs left....this isn't college football where the clock stops with a first down. Horrible time management

Real Deal Steel
11-19-2012, 12:25 PM
It's good to see Mendy back and dancing in the backfield as usual. I love the way he just decides to do the spin move for no reason too. :thinking:

steelersbabex25
11-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Who just said Mendenhall is the best back we have? I'm too lazy to go to the previous page and quote it but I think last night pretty much proved the exact opposite. Dwyer was on fire and Mendenhall was simmering at best.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2012, 12:41 PM
Who just said Mendenhall is the best back we have? I'm too lazy to go to the previous page and quote it but I think last night pretty much proved the exact opposite. Dwyer was on fire and Mendenhall was simmering at best.

Based on pure talent alone yes Rashard Mendenhall is the best RB on the Steelers roster but talent doesn't always lead to production......Mendenhall played his college ball at Illinois and I live less then an hour from the Illinois border so I watched a ton of Mendenhall when he was in college and he was a BEAST in college......He made big plays running and catching the ball....He sure hasn't been the RB, I thought he would be coming out of college....Which is really disappointing......I said last year that Rashard Mendenhall wouldn't receive contract number 2 from the Steelers and many argued with me.......

steelersbabex25
11-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Based on pure talent alone yes Rashard Mendenhall is the best RB on the Steelers roster but talent doesn't always lead to production......Mendenhall played his college ball at Illinois and I live less then an hour from the Illinois border so I watched a ton of Mendenhall when he was in college and he was a BEAST in college......He made big plays running and catching the ball....He sure hasn't been the RB, I thought he would be coming out of college....Which is really disappointing......I said last year that Rashard Mendenhall wouldn't receive contract number 2 from the Steelers and many argued with me.......

I liked Mendenhall his first season and tried to like him into his second but ugh. I am so sick of him and his running style. He is not a good fit for the Steelers at all. My love for Redman and Dwyer might make me biased but hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2012, 12:50 PM
I liked Mendenhall his first season and tried to like him into his second but ugh. I am so sick of him and his running style. He is not a good fit for the Steelers at all. My love for Redman and Dwyer might make me biased but hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I have been saying for over year that Mendy wouldn't be resigned so I won't be mad if the Steelers let him walk....He hasn't been the RB, I thought he would be......Its a shame since coming out of college he had superstar written all over him.....

cbrunn
11-19-2012, 01:15 PM

This is it ... His running style isn't what the Steelers need ... Mendy would be a good fit in the Zone blocking system like in Houston, where he can use his patience and bouncing around ... Steelers need that pounder like Dywer

LatrobePA
11-19-2012, 01:21 PM
Twinkle toes pisses me off! Hit the hole and drive, his fancy little tap numbers cost him yardage.

SnakeEyes43
11-19-2012, 02:56 PM
Twinkle toes pisses me off! Hit the hole and drive, his fancy little tap numbers cost him yardage.

Haha, I use twinkle toes for Mendy too. And I call Wallace "The Scarecrow".

LatrobePA
11-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Haha, I use twinkle toes for Mendy too. And I call Wallace "The Scarecrow".

I call Wallace an FN IDIOT!

Ravenous Rex
11-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Sorry guys, first post...Just wanted to say...HE SUCKS..GET OUT OF BOUNDS YOU FOOL !!! Dude, is he afraid of the Ravens or what? And I'm SICK of his freaking spin move...can he just not take another snap??? PLEASE ???

We couldn't stop Dwyer, so I for one was ecstatic when he'd come up and wave to the coaches for a breather, forcing them to bring in Mendenhall.