PDA

View Full Version : Ben being out lost this game for the Steelers...

Troyisabeast_43
11-18-2012, 11:46 PM
I hate to make excuses but it's a fact. Had Ben played in this game the Steelers find a way to get one more TD and they win this game period. I am ****ing tired of losing to the Ravens especially at home that is 3 years in a row. Ben being out in these games against the Ravens at least once every year is killing the Steelers and it lead to their death tonight. Leftwich was clearly hurt and should not have played and should have been yanked for Batch. The Steelers now have a serious problem going into next week at the QB position...

BLACKandGOLD
11-18-2012, 11:47 PM
I said the same thing just a minute ago. Ben would have won this game...no doubt in my mind

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk app

Big T
11-18-2012, 11:50 PM
There's not even a question. Leftwich was horrible, and held the ball even longer than Ben does. With the way the run game was working, Ben would've shredded that defense.

SnakeEyes43
11-18-2012, 11:51 PM
We win by two TDs with Ben in. Lefty should have been evaluated and pulled the second half.

Clevelandsux
Charlie might have to. byron was terrible.

SuperSteelers
Look at it this way. Ravens fans can't be excited about only winning by 3 points against an injured backup QB. This says a lot about how weak their team really is and I wouldn't even consider them a Superbowl contender at this point in the season.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-18-2012, 11:52 PM
Tomlin lost this game....Haley lost this game.........Mike Wallace lost this game...I have defended him over and over but he was flat out terrible tonight and really had **** poor effort tonight.......

steelersbabex25
11-18-2012, 11:53 PM
If Ben is in this game not only do we win, but we dominate. That Ravens defense is absolutely awful.

North Steel
11-18-2012, 11:55 PM
This game was ours for the taking due to our defence and we **** the bed.

SnakeEyes43
11-18-2012, 11:55 PM
Tomlin lost this game....Haley lost this game.........Mike Wallace lost this game...I have defended him over and over but he was flat out terrible tonight and really had **** poor effort tonight.......

I ducked most of the Wallace talk this year, but yeah I'm starting to get pretty sick of Wallace. He makes one play a game and gets defended every week. In my humble opinion, we would be much better off with hungry players like Sanders, Brown, and Cotchery who give 100 percent no matter what. Wallace is timid and has no heart.

LevonKirkland99
11-18-2012, 11:59 PM
Wallace didn't. have a good game. I am blaming Tomlin for his lack of coaching.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-19-2012, 12:03 AM
If Ben is in we probably win, Lefty should have been pulled not sure if that falls on Haley or Tomlin. If you have no faith in healthy Batch then why is he on roster?? Haley's game plan could have been better but I don't fault him for this loss, the execution should have been better. I'm real tired of seeing our receivers not giving it their all on passes, get dirty guys that's what yuor paid for.

steelerschick1220
11-19-2012, 12:03 AM
I feel the same way. The D played a tremendous game and if Ben had been in we would have shredded them. I was hoping we would at least spilt with them this year but it looks like we are handing the divison to them on a silver platter and better enjoy being a wild card. I just feel we are such a better team right now. And nothing to show for it. Frustrating.

Rhyno
11-19-2012, 12:55 AM
Steelers win this easily with Ben in the game. Ravens are a ****-poor team right now. Steelers really blew an opportunity tonight.

Moondog
11-19-2012, 01:43 AM
I was not impressed with the rats at all, Ben would have ate their lunch. This has just been the worse case scenario at the worst possible time. Its a shame really, Ben was having a good year.

Clevelandsux
11-19-2012, 01:57 AM
if we had a solid backup, we still could have won. i would have started batch anyway.

Real Deal Steel
11-19-2012, 06:45 AM
I ducked most of the Wallace talk this year, but yeah I'm starting to get pretty sick of Wallace. He makes one play a game and gets defended every week. In my humble opinion, we would be much better off with hungry players like Sanders, Brown, and Cotchery who give 100 percent no matter what. Wallace is timid and has no heart.

His actions are vaguely like Desean Jackson's last year. Told you guys...it would have been better to move him. He only cares about money now.

Big T
11-19-2012, 07:05 AM
His actions are vaguely like Desean Jackson's last year. Told you guys...it would have been better to move him. He only cares about money now.

If that were the case then I'd imagine you'd see more effort than he gave last night. Wallace has played pretty well most of the year (outside of the Bengals game most notably), but last night was pathetic. I don't know exactly what his deal was last night, but it was the first game I've seen where he just didn't seem into it. I don't know where his head's at, at the moment, but we're obviously gonna need more than that if we are gonna win some ball games. And he knows he's gonna have to do better if he wants to get paid.

coldrolled
11-19-2012, 07:10 AM

The ravens are lucky... playing without AB was really the killer, and Ben of course.

LatrobePA
11-19-2012, 07:33 AM
AB is this offense from a wr point of view. We'll lose every game with out Ben too, I don't think we have a QB capable.

Speeed
11-19-2012, 07:37 AM
Ravens win another game by default. It is no brainer to say if Ben were in we would have won pretty big. Arghhhhhh.....

SnakeEyes43
11-19-2012, 09:42 AM
Agree, no AB hurt more than I thought it would. We need to see AB and Sanders start when Brown is healthy.