PDA

View Full Version : This loss goes solely on coaching

Clevelandsux
11-18-2012, 11:46 PM
**** poor clock management, poor play calling. Why was leftwich in there after halftime? He was begging to be taken out. If tomlin sticks with this guy, our season might go right down the drain.

LatrobePA
11-18-2012, 11:59 PM
Refs missed a block in the back on 81 on the punt return, that's what won the game.

Yes Tomlin sucked a hairy one tonight! But that one non call killed us!

Rastajacob
11-19-2012, 12:03 AM
Yeah, I don't know if Batch would have been much better, but an absolutely **** poor effor by Mendenhall and Wallace in the fourth quarter...D was amazing..

Clevelandsux
11-19-2012, 12:06 AM
Why are coaches so afraid to pull a qb these days? Noll used to have a carousel between Bradshaw, Gilliam and hanratty in the early 70s? Go with the hothand. Afraid to hurt a guys feelings. Pitchers get yanked in baseball all the time.

SnakeEyes43
11-19-2012, 12:08 AM
No faith in Batch? But then why is he on the roster? Kinda wish we had Dixon back from the Rats right now.

Rastajacob
11-19-2012, 12:15 AM
No faith in Batch? But then why is he on the roster? Kinda wish we had Dixon back from the Rats right now.

I like Charlie, I just don't know if he would have made that much of a difference? We'll never know now because the game is over, but you all will have to let me know what the news says as I am living out of town right now, lol

Rastajacob
11-19-2012, 12:18 AM
Jaocby Jones's return was a killer, I dunno, I don't blame them that much, Colon missing a crucial block on Hidegbo was a killer..

Clevelandsux
11-19-2012, 12:23 AM
The playcalling sucked. Clock management sucked too. Leftwich was hurt. YOu get his *** out of there.

NYCsteelersfan
11-19-2012, 01:47 AM
Management and coaches are solely responsible for this loss because Leftwich and Charlie Batch are our backup quarterbacks behind an offensive line that has given up the most sacks in the league over the past few years.

scudmissile29
11-19-2012, 01:49 AM
Leftwich wasn't the greatest in the first half.

Clevelandsux
11-19-2012, 01:55 AM
Leftwich wasn't the greatest in the first half.

or the second half

Clevelandsux
11-19-2012, 02:02 AM
i like batch, but hes 100 years old. need to get a quality backup.

Real Deal Steel
11-19-2012, 06:41 AM
Kept telling you guys that Lefty would be awful and he was. He was awful two years ago. So why would he be better now??

Omicron
11-19-2012, 07:23 AM
Refs missed a block in the back on 81 on the punt return, that's what won the game.

Yes Tomlin sucked a hairy one tonight! But that one non call killed us!

Yep, that was pretty much what's was yelling about as well.

Omicron
11-19-2012, 07:25 AM
Jaocby Jones's return was a killer, I dunno, I don't blame them that much, Colon missing a crucial block on Hidegbo was a killer..

What was a killer was the idiot refs not calling the block in the back on the return. That return should have been called back. You know if that was Sanders or any other Steeler, the idiot zebras woudld have called it back.

Clevelandsux
11-19-2012, 06:45 PM
im losing faith in tomlin. his teams consistantly have the same issues. poor clock management, unable to put teams away, playing down to there competition, undisciplined players on and off the field. Hes a horrible game coach. Fake fg vs Giants, going for it on the 50 last week vs the chiefs.

Leftwich should have been yanked after halftime. Tomlin is the head coach, and his team is a reflection of him.

Clevelandsux
11-19-2012, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=LatrobePA;521601]Refs missed a block in the back on 81 on the punt return, that's what won the game.

was it on 51?I kept watching the play over and slowed it down.

Speeed
11-19-2012, 08:22 PM
I rarely place the blame of a loss entirely on the coaches. However, this is an exception. Things that come to mind are keeping an obviously injured QB in the game, trying to pass into the end zone after literally steamrolling down the field on said drive, crapsuck clock management (again), wasting timeouts (again), and a weak-a## last play call to end the game. That was a sequence of errors. Really bad, obvious errors.

LatrobePA
11-19-2012, 08:39 PM
[QUOTE=LatrobePA;521601]Refs missed a block in the back on 81 on the punt return, that's what won the game.

was it on 51?I kept watching the play over and slowed it down.

Our 81 got a block in the back right at the point in which he was setting up to tackle.