PDA

View Full Version : Have the Steelers moved on without Troy?

Clevelandsux
11-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Just feels like he's not even on the team anymore. Steelers d has been playing well without him. No word of when or if he will ever be back. And to be honest i'm not even sure i care much anymore. Don't get me wrong, i would be happy to have a healthy Polamalu in time for playoffs.

LevonKirkland99
11-18-2012, 12:15 PM
They learned to win without him. They say he is getting close, but the guy gets injured too much at this point of his career.

Anyone thinks this is his last season with the Black & Gold?

ChucktownSteeler
11-18-2012, 01:46 PM
I think troy comes back one more time. The next prolonged injury may make him a cap casualty.

cmerrifield
11-18-2012, 01:49 PM
His signing bonus was kind of big, he might play next year just because it won't save much to cut him.

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2

BLACKandGOLD
11-18-2012, 01:56 PM
I'm glad the defense is starting to play well without him because in all honesty I don't think his career will last much longer. Just too many injuries

Clevelandsux
12-13-2012, 08:27 PM
speaking of, guess who's missed practice the last two days again?

Big T
12-13-2012, 08:34 PM
speaking of, guess who's missed practice the last two days again?

Wasn't injury related...

LatrobePA
12-13-2012, 09:03 PM
They allowed less points without him, just saying maybe they shouldn't of been so fast to put him back in as starter!

LatrobePA
12-13-2012, 09:03 PM
Wasn't injury related...

Vet day off!

Goodfrom55
12-13-2012, 09:10 PM
Vet day off!

Troy freelances so much that he doesn't really need reps on the practice field. I would hope that this means he is putting in extra time in the film room studying tendancies, formations, etc.

Cowboys O-line is a train wreck - we need Troy to blow up Romo early.

LatrobePA
12-13-2012, 09:12 PM
Troy freelances so much that he doesn't really need reps on the practice field. I would hope that this means he is putting in extra time in the film room studying tendancies, formations, etc.

Cowboys O-line is a train wreck - we need Troy to blow up Romo early.

I hope Troy shows up Sunday! Romo cannot get in a groove or it'll be another long game!

coldrolled
12-13-2012, 09:17 PM
I hope Troy shows up Sunday! Romo cannot get in a groove or it'll be another long game!

On National TV too.. They lost the NT Ratliff.. Bryant has a broken finger.
If we cant win this one. We wont win any playoff game.. The Steelers need to wake up right now...

LatrobePA
12-13-2012, 09:19 PM
On National TV too.. They lost the NT Ratliff.. Bryant has a broken finger.
If we cant win this one. We wont win any playoff game.. The Steelers need to wake up right now...

Agreed! If I'm Tomlin no fn vet gets a day off. If you can't make it on the practice field no way in hell you can make it in a live huge must win game!

LevonKirkland99
12-13-2012, 09:24 PM
I know there are lots of Troy haters on this board, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. If they let Troy go after this season, we will still suck on defense.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-13-2012, 09:30 PM
I think Troy should take a pay cut to remain with the team next year.......But no I don't think the Steelers have moved on without Troy....I have moved on without Troy......I just don't expect anything from him these days......

LevonKirkland99
12-13-2012, 09:34 PM
I think Troy should take a pay cut to remain with the team next year.......But no I don't think the Steelers have moved on without Troy....I have moved on without Troy......I just don't expect anything from him these days......

I knew you were gonna say that :)

LatrobePA
12-13-2012, 09:55 PM
I know there are lots of Troy haters on this board, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. If they let Troy go after this season, we will still suck on defense.

Still??? lol #1 ranked pass D without him, now he's back and Ike is hurt the tide is turning!

Clevelandsux
12-13-2012, 11:59 PM
the injury report i got was calf, again. dammit philly, you suck!

LevonKirkland99
12-14-2012, 12:46 AM
My guess the Steelers will move on without Troy, yes.

Big T
12-14-2012, 02:45 AM
the injury report i got was calf, again. dammit philly, you suck!

@steelers: RT @BobLabriola: Adams, CAllen, Colon, Harrison (sick), Troy (no injury), Ike miss pract again. Lewis, Sanders return. Woodley practices