PDA

View Full Version : If we end Flacco's season I'll be content with a loss

scudmissile29
11-18-2012, 09:15 AM
I hope we sideline that cocky bastard tonight, thinking he's the best QB in the NFL.

If we injure him, their season's over he's a pussy anyway and wouldn't do much difference.

I hope woodley just crunches him or something, get that rivalry heated up.

Troyisabeast_43
11-18-2012, 09:32 AM
I'd still rather win the game and hurt them in the standings that is where it will hurt the most. Imagine what we will be hearing from Harbaugh and the Ravens fans if they lose this game with no Ben,Brown,or Troy. It will do a ton of damage to them psychologically going forward especially if Ben is back for that game in a few weeks in Baltimore. Plus, Flacco never gets hurt anyway so the odds of him getting hurt is a long shot. But he is due for an injury at some point in his career because Harbaugh since he has been there has never really had to deal with going with a back-up QB for a game and no Flacco in the line-up. So while it wouldnt break my heart to see him get hurt, I would rather win the game and hurt them in the division standings where it will hurt the most come tomorrow morning...

scudmissile29
11-18-2012, 10:00 AM
They win tonight and they most likely have seed 1 or 2 in the playoffs and can pretty much walk into the super bowl.

We do need to win tonight but I don't see it, I don't trust these Steelers and I think we get beat bad.

TarlsQtr
11-18-2012, 10:05 AM
They win tonight and they most likely have seed 1 or 2 in the playoffs and can pretty much walk into the super bowl.

We do need to win tonight but I don't see it, I don't trust these Steelers and I think we get beat bad.

Huh? Didn't they just get their arses handed to them by Houston a couple of weeks back? There are a lot of AFC teams capable of beating them, especially with that atrocious defense.

steelers4life66
11-18-2012, 10:31 AM

With the poor road play and that shaky D. There not going to the SB.

coldrolled
11-18-2012, 10:38 AM
I hope we see the poor on the road play tonight...

LevonKirkland99
11-18-2012, 11:35 AM
We should play a solid game on defense and sack him a couple times. If you give Flaccid too much time then he'll kill you with his arm strength.

Stone
11-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Dude, you really should be a Browns fan

FlatsSteeler
11-18-2012, 01:33 PM
As much as I despise Fukko and the Rats, I would never wish injury on any of them...WTF that's is just immature and ignorant.....If the Steelers can't beat Fukko and the Rats on the field so be it......As for them going to the SB....aint gonna happen........One needs to re-examine their priorities in life if one of their wishes are to have a football player injured as well as his own team losing........Sad....very Sad.....

ChucktownSteeler
11-18-2012, 01:49 PM
Classless.

North Steel
11-18-2012, 02:01 PM
Classless.

Classless are the ratbirds especially their coach that piece of ****.

Clevelandsux
11-18-2012, 03:58 PM
grow up, troll

steelchamp204
11-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Again, stay classy.

ChucktownSteeler
11-18-2012, 04:59 PM
I say hoping for an player to be injured is classless. If that makes me a troll so be it.

C-town

scudmissile29
11-18-2012, 05:38 PM
I say hoping for an player to be injured is classless. If that makes me a troll so be it.

C-town

I always see it on soccer forums.

I forgot America is so well wishing.

Clevelandsux
11-18-2012, 06:10 PM
I'd rather see the Steelers beat the Ravens with Flacco in and ben out. Would add insult to injury. But i'm not going to act like a Browns fan and cheer for another players injury. Yes I would like the Steelers to put a serious hurting on him. The kind where he's sitting in the hottub monday morning.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-18-2012, 06:14 PM
I always see it on soccer forums.

I forgot America is so well wishing.

Flacco is a million dollar athlete and he would careless if I was injured and I couldn't perform at my job so I'm with you Flame....lol

Speeed
11-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Hard and legal hits. Put him in the hot tub in the morning. Either way I don't wish him any injury and I would want him to play next week win or lose.

86WARD
11-18-2012, 06:28 PM
Talking about Flacco. It's not like he's Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. Flacco. lol...

86WARD
11-18-2012, 06:29 PM
btw - Denver is the front runner for the Super Bowl in the AFC...they are playing the best ball right now.

Clevelandsux
11-18-2012, 06:40 PM
Its ok to wish bodily pain. But not serious injury.

Speeed
11-18-2012, 07:36 PM
By far. I think P Manning is the best in the league right now. Brady might be a close second. To think we could have had a win against. Coulda - Shoulda - Woulda . . .

btw - Denver is the front runner for the Super Bowl in the AFC...they are playing the best ball right now.

Clevelandsux
11-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Brady taking luck to school right now. Ben was having an mvp year, however.Yes we should have taken care of business vs raiders and titans. But regardless of who is playing, really need to at least split with the ravens. Something we couldn't do last year

Ravenous Rex
11-19-2012, 04:32 PM
I hope we sideline that cocky bastard tonight, thinking he's the best QB in the NFL.

If we injure him, their season's over he's a pussy anyway and wouldn't do much difference.

I hope woodley just crunches him or something, get that rivalry heated up.

How'd that turn out for you?? Keep disrespecting you classless clown.

scudmissile29
11-19-2012, 04:47 PM
one day he's going to get hit into a crumpled heap.

Patience is a virtue.