PDA

View Full Version : Let the conspiracies begin!

scudmissile29
11-14-2012, 01:07 PM
I've recently read around places that Ben is faking/over reacting to the injury and sack he took so Steeler Nation would cool off and think that's why he's out instead of ditching us for a baby

WTF!

Let Ben have the baby on any day I don't care even if it's on Ratbird week.

steelersbabex25
11-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Just out of curiosity...where have you read this?

BlitzburghRockCity
11-14-2012, 01:21 PM
Some were saying that on Twitter after the game too. People act like Ben cares what the fans really think of him in this regard. It's his kid being born, I wouldn't want to miss it either. He's made it clear from the beginning that he wasn't going to miss his kid being born, everybody knows it, so if he misses a game he misses a game..such is life.

Big T
11-14-2012, 01:23 PM
@EdBouchette: #Steelers Ben Roethlisberger has a rare rib injury that could kill him by pressing against his aorta. Too big risk. Has to wait until heals

@EdBouchette: #Steelers Roethlisberger said today it's so rare that the last time dr. told him it occurred was with rugby player in 1998

@EdBouchette: #Roethlisberger's rib is partially dislocated and of more concern than the shoulder. Don't look for him to play in awhile. #Steelers

@AdamSchefter: Ben Roethlisberger identified the rare and dangerous rib injury: a dislocated first rib that could have pressed against his aorta.

steelersbabex25
11-14-2012, 01:23 PM
Ben does tend to be quite the drama king when it comes to injuries at times, though. In this case, probably not.

Stone
11-14-2012, 01:24 PM

One of the voices in his head told him......

Stone
11-14-2012, 01:30 PM
Some were saying that on Twitter after the game too. People act like Ben cares what the fans really think of him in this regard. It's his kid being born, I wouldn't want to miss it either. He's made it clear from the beginning that he wasn't going to miss his kid being born, everybody knows it, so if he misses a game he misses a game..such is life.

Reminds me of one of life's favorite moments in my life. In boot camp, a general was addressing us with his version of a motivational speech by telling us that he has three children and he wasn't present for any of their births. He went on to explain that "this" was more important than his first born child's birth and "that" was more important than his second child's birth.......and then some recruit in the back said...."you're an *******"! Needless to say life was a bit crazy for a few minutes:lol:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-14-2012, 01:50 PM
I knew it had to be pretty serious for Ben to not even want to come back into the game and then left the stadium for further tests......

Raleigh Steel
11-14-2012, 02:00 PM
my buddy floated this out to me the other day. i have a very hard time believing that ben got sacked and thought to himself, "now's a great time to fake an injury, leave my team in the middle of a close game, go to the hospital to see it even more, just so i have an excuse to see the birth of my first child."

frankly, i'd buy the magic bullet theory before i'd buy the ben is faking theory.

steelersgal86
11-14-2012, 02:10 PM
my buddy floated this out to me the other day. i have a very hard time believing that ben got sacked and thought to himself, "now's a great time to fake an injury, leave my team in the middle of a close game, go to the hospital to see it even more, just so i have an excuse to see the birth of my first child."

frankly, i'd buy the magic bullet theory before i'd buy the ben is faking theory.

I agree...plus there is no way that it wouldnt of been leaked by now and all over the news

steelchamp204
11-14-2012, 02:16 PM
If it is that bad where it can cause "death" He might be out the rest of the season.

scudmissile29
11-14-2012, 02:24 PM

FFS Why the **** would I lie?

Twitter is a main culprit, numberous facebook sites.

@EdBouchette: #Steelers Ben Roethlisberger has a rare rib injury that could kill him by pressing against his aorta. Too big risk. Has to wait until heals

put him on IR and let him heal the rest of the season, we were never going to win the bowl anyway.

steelchamp204
11-14-2012, 03:11 PM

Twitter is a main culprit, numberous facebook sites.

put him on IR and let him heal the rest of the season, we were never going to win the bowl anyway.

Take it easy brochacho

Goodfrom55
11-14-2012, 03:28 PM
I've recently read around places that Ben is faking/over reacting to the injury and sack he took so Steeler Nation would cool off and think that's why he's out instead of ditching us for a baby

WTF!

Let Ben have the baby on any day I don't care even if it's on Ratbird week.

From where, the Weekly World News?

steelersbabex25
11-14-2012, 04:37 PM

I was just asking, sheesh. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning..

scudmissile29
11-14-2012, 05:24 PM
I was just asking, sheesh. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning..

your always attacking me claiming im not a steelers fan.

I never post anything that is false out of all my posts why would I do it?

steelersbabex25
11-14-2012, 05:30 PM
your always attacking me claiming im not a steelers fan.

I never post anything that is false out of all my posts why would I do it?

Sheesh x1000.

Zachintosh66
11-14-2012, 05:56 PM
what a douchebag... *ignore*

Goodfrom55
11-14-2012, 05:59 PM
If in fact, the dislocated rib story is true, and it is pressing or close to his aorta, then WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION, he should be IR'd and have that thing surgically repaired. . .and if the Steelers crap the sheets for the remainder of the season, perhaps they will get a high enough draft pick to get Harrison's or Polomalu's eventual successor.

KSSteelerfan
11-14-2012, 11:57 PM
Sheesh x1000.

Hence Flames user name....:yesnod: Don't give it a second thought SB....some people are not worth getting upset over. :tt02:

Real Deal Steel
11-15-2012, 10:09 AM
Sheesh x1000.

Babe,

Don't worry about it. It won't be long before he's banned.

scudmissile29
11-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Babe,

Don't worry about it. It won't be long before he's banned.

Haven't said anything that's worthy of a ban.

I've just said my Steelers views which were totally in line.

So cry some more.

connecticutsteel
11-15-2012, 02:24 PM
RGIII WILL DICK ALL OVER LEBEAU'S DEFENSE FLAME POSTED THAT AND IT WASN'T TRUE LOL

I'm ashamed to be a Steelers fan if the fan base thinks our quarterback is faking an injury to witness the birth of his baby when the owners gave him permission .plus many other players miss games and nobody makes a big deal out of it.but then again threds like this don't help.FYI YOU HAVE POSTED THINGS THAT ARE WORTHY OF BEING BANNED YOU HAVE ATTACKED GAY PEOPLE, OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE AND HAVE MADE RACIST COMMENTS SO DON'T FOOL YOURSELF

scudmissile29
11-15-2012, 02:42 PM
RGIII WILL DICK ALL OVER LEBEAU'S DEFENSE FLAME POSTED THAT AND IT WASN'T TRUE LOL

certainly didn't play bad with 10 dropped balls.

Imagine if ben had 10 drop balls in XLIII.

steelchamp204
11-15-2012, 03:28 PM
certainly didn't play bad with 10 dropped balls.

Imagine if ben had 10 drop balls in XLIII.

Weren't you the one who posted something about the Steelers were going to lose to the Giants and it was only the 2nd quarter and gloating about it? The Steelers ended up winning anyways. Talking about premmature lol.

Root4Stlrs
11-16-2012, 10:33 PM
I actually heard this Tuesday AM on 93.7 The Fan. The announcers said something like "you won't believe the latest crazy conspiracy theory." They then recounted the above mentioned scenario, and said how could anyone really believe something like that? Apparently people were tweeting the announcers or otherwise communicating this "theory" to them.

scudmissile29
11-17-2012, 07:31 AM
Weren't you the one who posted something about the Steelers were going to lose to the Giants and it was only the 2nd quarter and gloating about it? The Steelers ended up winning anyways. Talking about premmature lol.

yeah so you win some, lose some. I stand by my decision, we won't make the playoffs or we are easily embarrassed in a one and done situation.