PDA

View Full Version : Stay classy ESPN. Ben "Drink and Drunk" offense.

steelchamp204
11-12-2012, 08:21 PM
I dont know if anyone was watching the ESPN monday night countdown at all. On the side where they have there "rundowns" of what is coming up. There was a title that said

Big Ben
"Drink and Drunk"

Now, I notcied this right away, they ran the program for about 5-8 more minuted before going to a commercial break. Later on Chris Berman apologized for the spelling error on ESPN's part. How and the hell do they get not only 1 word right, but 2 words.

CowherPower
11-12-2012, 08:28 PM
No way this was an accident. Somebody wanted to have some fun and blame it on a computer glitch.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/13/beryjapy.jpg

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Speeed
11-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Well, he did kinda' earn that jab. That was dunk, I mean "drunk" youngimmaturesuperbowlwinningfratboy. How as that of a word?

He is much more mature now. He had not choice but to grow up fast.

steelchamp204
11-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Well, he did kinda' earn that jab. That was dunk, I mean "drunk" youngimmaturesuperbowlwinningfratboy. How as that of a word?

He might have earned that Jab with fans like us, but you dont put that on a telivised network in front of millions of people. He has paid his dues. Like I said, you dont like it on the scrollbar for 5-7 minutes then apologize for it. Someone had to see it obviously. The networking controlroom guys must have been getting there coffee breaks I suppose >.>

Speeed
11-12-2012, 09:24 PM
I agree, totally unprofessional move by ESPN. But still he put himself in that position. I would not lose a tear if the guys responsible were punished, they did earn it. I doubt that would happen though.

He might have earned that Jab with fans like us, but you dont put that on a telivised network in front of millions of people. He has paid his dues. Like I said, you dont like it on the scrollbar for 5-7 minutes then apologize for it. Someone had to see it obviously. The networking controlroom guys must have been getting there coffee breaks I suppose >.>

steelersbabex25
11-13-2012, 12:50 AM
I'm sorry...that's hilarious. Sad for Ben. Kinda funny for me.

Ibleedblk&gld
11-13-2012, 01:19 AM
thought I was seeing things, lol...

connecticutsteel
11-13-2012, 06:32 AM

The man has never been charged with a crime how did he earn it?

steeler47
11-13-2012, 08:50 AM
Don't you realize that your supposed to believe what the talking heads on the idiot box say? No-one is allowed to make a bad decision anymore.

Speeed
11-13-2012, 09:01 AM
Out drinking and carousing like a frat boy in college trying to score. I bet he is guilty of public lewdness for something to that effect. Also public drunkenness, which is a crime but never enforced. Have you seen some of his pictures while he is out drinking? That is embarrassing for sure. Just because he was not charged does mean he does not deserve whatever people throw his way. They did did not call him a criminal, that would have been unfounded.

I love Ben. But he was guilty of being a drunk horny dumba$$. I don't care what he does either. I just stated the obvious.

The man has never been charged with a crime how did he earn it?

terrible.towel43
11-13-2012, 09:33 AM
I saw this too, I thought it was going to be a segment on his past

muncher
11-13-2012, 06:29 PM
ben should sue espn

steelersbabex25
11-13-2012, 06:54 PM
ben should sue espn

I'm sure Ben has bigger problems than to worry about this