PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin voted Coach Players want to Play for the Most

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2012, 04:21 PM
103 NFL players participated in the poll, and you couldn't vote for you own current coach.

Mike Tomlin. He’s a hard charger.” — Falcons S William Moore

"Mike Tomlin. What I liked about him the most is that he's very up front and honest with you. You kind of always know where you stand with him—good, bad or indifferent. You appreciate the honesty of knowing where you stand. And the other thing would be that he just kind of always says the right thing, whether it's to you, the group, the media. Once again, whether it's good, bad, he just kind of says the right thing. He's got that knack." — NFC offensive player who formerly played for Tomlin in Pittsburgh

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-11-07/mike-tomlin-favorite-coach-players-poll-steelers-bill-belichick

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Wonder how many of them would have said that when the Steelers were losing to the Raiders and Titans....

terrible.towel43
11-07-2012, 06:14 PM
103 players is a pretty small sample size of the 1500 players in the league but still nice to see he ran away with it

BLACKandGOLD
11-08-2012, 07:49 PM
103 players is a pretty small sample size of the 1500 players in the league but still nice to see he ran away with it

I agree, its not a big sample size but it is still nice to know that Tomlin is liked. I would love playing for the guy. He will tell you how it is and can have fun with you....not to mention he is what Stephen A. Smith calls, "A leader of men"