PDA

View Full Version : Chris Rainey injury

steelersbabex25
11-04-2012, 09:45 PM
No update on this so far. Thought it was really weird how he walked off the field and then just collapsed. Last update was that it was a rib injury and he was taken to the hospital. Hopefully it's nothing too serious. That man is a killer on kickoff returns.

CowherPower
11-04-2012, 09:54 PM
He was just begging to break one tonight on those returns. The Giants had no answer for him or Sanders. Hopefully Rainman is ok, man he looked like he was in serious pain. I was listening to the Steelers radio network and they said the trainers and doctors could barely get his pads and jersey off in the locker room.

I think he took a shot to the ribs with a helmet. Hopefully it's just bruised ribs and not broken.

Big T
11-04-2012, 09:56 PM
I hope it's not something like an abdominal tear. That would be a big blow. With how much pain he seemed to be in. Could definitely be broken ribs.

LatrobePA
11-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Ribs scare me for his position.

SnakeEyes43
11-04-2012, 10:11 PM
I thought broken ribs for sure.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Heard he had a collapsed lung but don't now how true that is...think I read it on facebook......

BlitzburghRockCity
11-04-2012, 11:31 PM
It is NOT true, Rainey does not have a collapsed lung. Dejan talked to him and he's fine. Some type of rib injury but lungs are fine.

jpele
11-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Acorfing to Jetome Bettis, Chris Rainey was on the team flight home. That should be a good omen.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

steelersbabex25
11-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Acorfing to Jetome Bettis, Chris Rainey was on the team flight home. That should be a good omen.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Jerome Bettis never lies.

connecticutsteel
11-05-2012, 01:09 AM
rainey was injured by a cheap late hit by the giants the wasn't called

ChucktownSteeler
11-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Cheap-shot Giants.

SteelCityKid5
11-05-2012, 11:15 AM
I would like to see this kid more in the slot. When he's lined up behind/beside Ben I think it's obvious were trying to get him the ball. Personal preference though.

jpele
11-05-2012, 11:16 AM

There were several call not made against the Giants:

On the fumble that wasn't, Miller was blocked in the back.

They threw a flag for the hit on Jerricho Cotchery then picked it up saying he tried to run,that's fine except it was a helmet to helmet hit

There was another helmet to helmet hit on heath Miller that wasn't called.( poor Heath that's about the fourth or fifth time this year)

Goodfrom55
11-05-2012, 11:19 AM
There were several call not made against the Giants:

On the fumble that wasn't, Miller was blocked in the back.

That killed me because if that was a kick return, that would have been called. . .Lot of crap that wasn't called yesterday - thankfully none of which were the reason why the Steelers lost - BECAUSE THEY WON!

steelspikes
11-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Not surprising. Most lopsided NFL officiating I have ever seen.

steelspikes
11-05-2012, 12:01 PM
No update on this so far. Thought it was really weird how he walked off the field and then just collapsed. Last update was that it was a rib injury and he was taken to the hospital. Hopefully it's nothing too serious. That man is a killer on kickoff returns.
Rib injuries among the most painful; hurts to breathe.

nuclearchihuahuas
11-05-2012, 01:05 PM

yep! I saw that too:eek1:

nuclearchihuahuas
11-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Not surprising. Most lopsided NFL officiating I have ever seen.

I'm not one of the conspiracy people, but I have to admit, I actually thought the officials were trying to be certain New York had every advantage