PDA

View Full Version : All you cry babies

scudmissile29
11-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Seriously, you really expected us that we were good again after we beat Cincinnati and Washington.

Let's just take a look at who we have lost against and won

WON

Jets 3-5
Eagles 3-4
Bengals 3-5
Washington 3-5

LOSS

Broncos 5-3
Raiders 3-4
Titans 3-5

Seriously it's a joke that you guys switch your opinions each week that "we are back" after two wins against rubbish opponents.

Let me tell you something

We aren't back, we won't make the playoffs.

2008 defense is long gone, Tomlin sucks as a head coach all he does is say ****ing one liners and stand and looks like a ****ing seal when we have a bad play and hi fives players for defensive pass interference.

Big T
11-04-2012, 07:53 PM
So you make this thread during the third quarter, when the game isn't near over, and the refs have given the Giants 14 points. Seems legit.

Big T
11-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Seriously, you really expected us that we were good again after we beat Cincinnati and Washington.

WON

Jets 3-5
Eagles 3-4
Bengals 3-5
Washington 3-5

LOSS

Broncos 5-3
Raiders 3-4
Titans 3-5

Seriously it's a joke that you guys switch your opinions each week that "we are back" after two wins against rubbish opponents.

2008 defense is long gone, Tomlin sucks as a head coach all he does is say ****ing one liners and stand and looks like a ****ing seal when we have a bad play and hi fives players for defensive pass interference.

Let's quote this so you can't try to backtrack ;)

BlitzburghRockCity
11-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Thank you T...!

5-3 is pretty damn good right now folks.

I should remove this thread but I want to see Flame take some heat. LOL

scudmissile29
11-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Let's quote this so you can't try to backtrack ;)

still won't make the playoffs, we haven't faced the ravens twice yet.

steelersbabex25
11-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Thank you T...!

5-3 is pretty damn good right now folks.

I should remove this thread but I want to see Flame take some heat. LOL

I was thinking about it too but now it's up and he can't take it back....and it's hilarious.

But really, what team does this guy actually root for?

steelersbabex25
11-04-2012, 08:31 PM

What's your favorite team? Seriously. You have got to be a Ravens fan trying to make trouble.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-04-2012, 08:33 PM
The Big Bad Ravens who struggled with the Browns today....lol The Steelers are only a game back and just made a great comeback.......

steelersbabex25
Wait...two weeks ago it was, "RG3 is going to tear our secondary up." Last week it was, "Eli is going to tear our secondary up." Now it's, "we haven't even played the Ravens yet." What's your response going to be when we beat the Ravens in 2 weeks? Oh...we haven't beat them twice.

SnakeEyes43
And all that's left to say...

BOOM.

scudmissile29
11-04-2012, 08:35 PM
wide receivers dropped RG3 10 times.

scudmissile29
11-04-2012, 08:36 PM
What's your favorite team? Seriously. You have got to be a Ravens fan trying to make trouble.

Steelers of course.

This happens every year.

We have some areas we need bad but patch together a good enough record to make it look like it doesn't need help (defensive line)

steelersbabex25
11-04-2012, 08:36 PM
wide receivers dropped RG3 10 times.

So what's your excuse from today? Why did we win against Eli today? I'm so interested to hear..

scudmissile29
11-04-2012, 08:37 PM
So what's your excuse from today? Why did we win against Eli today? I'm so interested to hear..

The defense showed up.

They will show up against the Chiefs as well probably.

You guys can have your fun for another 2 weeks.

steelersbabex25
11-04-2012, 08:39 PM
The defense showed up.

Oh really? It's not because we played a ****** team or because of dropped passes or because the refs handed us the game? Are you sure about that?

connecticutsteel
11-04-2012, 08:39 PM
flame is is raven loving douche bag limey the giants are a good team and we lost 2 games to the ravens last year and made the playoffs so your logic is wrong the 2012 defense has better stats than the 2008 defense so shut the front door . i know shut i'm fat and old blah blah blah blah

Black@Gold Forever32
11-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Flame yes this team has holes but man the entire NFL has holes....The AFC is wide open this year......The Ravens are far from a dominating team........I just don't understand how you can't be happy today....With all the injuries again that hit this team the Steelers pulled off a tough win on the road against the Super Bowl champs......I still don't know what to think about them going forward but recent NFL history shows its all about getting healthy and hot at the right time......

steelersbabex25

Also... you guys? As in you're not putting yourself in the same group as the rest of us? As in you're not a Steelers fan? As in your a Ravens fan?!

HAH. I knew it. Case cracked ladies and gents.

Raleigh Steel
Flame is so quick to say some of the nastiest things about other people, so maybe flame should get cancer, get aids, shoot himself in the head, have his kids get hit by a bus...or maybe just STFU!!!!!

Big T
The defense showed up.

That about sums it up...

connecticutsteel
11-04-2012, 08:45 PM
WE have alegit running game and the Ravens can't stop the run also Flacco is not eli Manning the giants recievers are better than the Raven recievers i don't see us losing

scudmissile29
That about sums it up...

well its clear this forum gets deluded by a win.

No doubt half of you think we balled against the Giants.

The Giants played a poor game tonight, Manning was utter ****.

Of course I want to see Harrison break Flacco's neck in two weeks time and see Ray Rice spread like an eagle like McGahee was a few years ago, perhaps this time with just lots of snow falling on his immobile body.

There am I still a Ratbird fan?

I just use senses, the Steelers really aren't that great and it doesn't matter if the AFC is poor because the NFC is strong and we will get beat by quite a few teams.

No way do we beat the Pack/49ers not going to happen.

If we do get to the playoffs again, its just going to be another Super Bowl losing effort.

BlitzburghRockCity
Also... you guys? As in you're not putting yourself in the same group as the rest of us? As in you're not a Steelers fan? As in your a Ravens fan?!

HAH. I knew it. Case cracked ladies and gents.

His cover was blown a long time ago Eve :lol: He's just slipping up and making it more obvious now.

scudmissile29
11-04-2012, 08:47 PM
WE have alegit running game and the Ravens can't stop the run also Flacco is not eli Manning the giants recievers are better than the Raven recievers i don't see us losing

Yes Redman is impressive, never lost hope on him. Dwyer is great. Batch just writes blogs and Mendenhall hasn't lived up to what he was worth.

All in all we have got two great backs to go forward with.

I will eat my crow and shut up if we beat the Ratbirds.

quote me on a signature or something we can agree upon to make me look stupid, I see Ravens winning division again.

and if we lose against the Ravens, you guys get off my case and let some negativity flow through this forum.

steelersbabex25
11-04-2012, 08:47 PM
I just use senses, the Steelers really aren't that great and it doesn't matter if the AFC is poor because the NFC is strong and we will get beat by quite a few teams.

You use senses?! My god, I use senses too! Which ones do you use?? I usually rely on sight, hearing, touch, and sometimes smell and taste come into play.

terrible.towel43
11-04-2012, 08:48 PM
obvious troll is obvious

Black@Gold Forever32
well its clear this forum gets deluded by a win.

No doubt half of you think we balled against the Giants.

The Giants played a poor game tonight, Manning was utter ****.

Of course I want to see Harrison break Flacco's neck in two weeks time and see Ray Rice spread like an eagle like McGahee was a few years ago, perhaps this time with just lots of snow falling on his immobile body.

No way do we beat the Pack/49ers not going to happen.

If we do get to the playoffs again, its just going to be another Super Bowl losing effort.

49ers....lol the niners are over-rated......Pack has their holes to Flame....Rodgers is the most sacked QB in the NFL......

SuperSteelers
[QUOTE=Flame;518158]I bet you wish you could take this post back. Bawahahahaha

steelersbabex25

Okay, so you're a Bengals fan. Browns fan?

scudmissile29
11-04-2012, 08:50 PM
49ers....lol the niners are over-rated......Pack has their holes to Flame....Rodgers is the most sacked QB in the NFL......

what about the Bears? see what they did to the Titans today? IMPRESSIVE defense. As long as Cutler doesn't play ****** that teams pretty damn good.

And a team that BEAT us.

scudmissile29
11-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Okay, so you're a Bengals fan. Browns fan?

Neither.

Steeler fan but with different views on the team obviously.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-04-2012, 08:52 PM
what about the Bears? see what they did to the Titans today? IMPRESSIVE defense. As long as Cutler doesn't play ****** that teams pretty damn good.

No doubt the Bears defense has been playing impressive all season....I'm 55 miles from Chicago so I know all about the Bears....lol But do you think they will keep up that kind of pace on defense all year?....I just don't see how they do.......Cutler had a nice game when the game was already out of hand today.....The Bears won't beat the Packers......

I think the Texans are the favorite in the AFC.....The NFC will come down to the Packers or Falcons.......But all I'm saying if the Steelers get on a roll they will be in the mix.....

steelersbabex25
11-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Neither.

Steeler fan but with different views on the team obviously.

Yeah, like you don't like the team that you're a fan of.

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-04-2012, 08:54 PM
There are days when you are never quite sure. Today was one.

scudmissile29
11-04-2012, 08:56 PM
@Black@Gold Forever32, I think the Bears are great and legit have a chance. I think the Texans are overrated and will sizzle out like Arizona.

@Steelersbabex25, so tell that to the die hard Lions fans, I bet they weren't in love with their team 100% of the time. I don't like coach Tomlin as the HC anymore and as long as Dick Lebeau is back there our defense will never be that dominating. Tonight it was but in the longhaul it won't be and our schemes will be outschemed in the playoffs -2011 -2010 -2007

scudmissile29
11-04-2012, 09:00 PM
I do love what Haley has done to our offense.

But how long will he be the offensive co-ordinator for us? He's bound to get a few more HC jobs down the line he was doing a good job in KC before they fired him after key injuries hurt their season.

Our offense is going to become very good. If we get can get a very aggresive defensive co-ordinator who doesn't sit back then I will be happy.

SteelerCountry58
11-04-2012, 09:05 PM
:hehheh::bang::hehheh:
:sux: This is "Steeler Addicts" not "Steeler Act Like Dicks".
Quit the b.s. bro,you're either with us or gtfo!:steelerssign:

Stone
11-04-2012, 09:06 PM

WON

Jets 3-5
Eagles 3-4
Bengals 3-5
Washington 3-5

LOSS

Broncos 5-3
Raiders 3-4
Titans 3-5

I agree with you.....the Steelers will be lucky to win another game. They should just quit!

WOW! just WOW!

Speeed
11-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Have you seen the Ravens play lately?

North Steel
11-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Flame I hope you are totally wrong in all your opinions so you can go fu*k yourself and if your predictions are all right you can still GO FU*K YOURSELF :moon:

mcfly06
11-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Wow we should just get rid of this thread!! I mean Flame come on man!!We won the game, yea it wasnt perfect but we still WON THE GAME!!!! Ben is playing MVP type football, the running game is going good considering all the injuries, WRs are playing good yea Wallace is dropping passes but thats because he was holding out, he'll bounce back and did today. Because that quick pass over the middle to him he OUT RAN the Giants D. The D is playing with what they have all the injuries. Now either your a Browns,Ravens, Bengals fan or a banwaggon steelers fan. I mean yea we all complain, get mad at the game trust me i do too like the rest of us on here. But lets face it this game was closer than what it really was. If we take that FUMBLE back to a Incomplete Pass like it was there's 7 points off the board and that hit to the head which it clearly wasnt theres another 7 points off the board, thats 14 points off the board. I mean not saying they wouldnt of scored but we would of held them to a field goal on that so called hit to the head call. Still think your a Ravens or Browns fan!!!

chisteeler
11-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Hey Flame, just so you know all of us TRUE Steelers fans like to "DICK " all over your idiotic threads. You have got to be the biggest nincompoop that has ever claimed to be a Steelers fan. So what if we lose to the Ratbirds? Then so be it, but we will still pull for them with everything we have and then critique the game accordingly. We obviously know that we can't win 'em all, but we critique the good points and the bad points whether it be a loss or a win. So with that, do us all a favor and go crawl back into YOUR "cesspit."

BlitzburghRockCity
11-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Flame is just eating up all this attention..we'll let it go for a bit yet before we shut it down :D

Real Deal Steel
11-05-2012, 12:19 AM
Flame,

I'm not sure if your a troll or not. I can kiiiinda see what your talking about. But we neutralized the Giants offense today. And if the refs didn't give them that bullshit fumble TD, the game wouldn't have been that close. You're not being balanced in your assessments because if you also notice...

The O-line has been intact the last couple of games and that has made a ton of difference. We are building confidence and restoring our identity. By the time we see the Ravens, we will be ready.

If you notice today, Flacco is already in prime choke mode.

Real Deal Steel
11-05-2012, 12:22 AM
But make no mistake Flame,

If we beat the Ravens, and you are still coming in here acting like this, I will be the one to start a post asking Blitz to ban you from this room and there are a lot of poster who will back me.

Real Deal Steel
11-05-2012, 12:23 AM
But make no mistake Flame,

If we beat the Ravens, and you are still coming in here acting like this, I will be the one to start a post asking Blitz to ban you from this room and there are a lot of poster who will back me.

LevonKirkland99
11-05-2012, 01:05 AM
I see Flame is at it again bashing the Steelers. Ayayay!

scudmissile29
11-05-2012, 04:15 AM
I see Flame is at it again bashing the Steelers. Ayayay!

Wouldn't see no reason why I can't bash - a forum is an open invitation to talk Steelers football.

@Real Deal Steel, you can whatever you like, I won't be happy that we lose to the Ratbirds at all, but I won't need to start another thread about it plenty of other people will.

Anyway, let's not overlook the Chiefs just yet.

scudmissile29
11-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Flame is just eating up all this attention..we'll let it go for a bit yet before we shut it down :D

6000 views or almost is quite the contribution to the site in trafficking compared to other threads made around the same time (not even 500 views yet).

kisses to all who commented, x

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-05-2012, 11:47 AM
6000 views or almost is quite the contribution to the site in trafficking compared to other threads made around the same time (not even 500 views yet).

kisses to all who commented, x

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Flame I have no problem with you being critical...I think its the right of ever fan and I'm even critical but I just can't really find anything to complain about after yesterdays win....I agree this team has holes but the AFC is crazy wide open this year.....If this team can get healthy and go on a nice winning streak then they will be in the thick of things in the AFC......

scudmissile29
11-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Flame I have no problem with you being critical...I think its the right of ever fan and I'm even critical but I just can't really find anything to complain about after yesterdays win....I agree this team has holes but the AFC is crazy wide open this year.....If this team can get healthy and go on a nice winning streak then they will be in the thick of things in the AFC......

Man I agree the victory was impressive yesterday and has lifted my spirits, but in all honesty I don't see them being this consistent. I haven't seen a consistent team like 2008 - Could this be the year? It could but I'm doubtful right now, I think we just need to patch one or two areas on defense and change a scheme or two and we will become Champions again.

They could win it this year? Can they? we will see but I want to see them against the Ratbirds first because that's my measuring stick of how physical and mentally prepared this team is.

People think that I am always against the Steelers always rooting for them to lose, not the case.

I bet half of these "fans" wouldn't be like me who have to watch the Sunday Night and Monday night games at 1-4 am in the morning and then go to college at 8 in just a few hours.

I bet half of these would record the game and watch it later. I watch them live as always -- even spent enough money on the internet so I can purposely watch the games without it buffering (even on the adverts lol).

Black@Gold Forever32
11-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Man I agree the victory was impressive yesterday and has lifted my spirits, but in all honesty I don't see them being this consistent. I haven't seen a consistent team like 2008 - Could this be the year? It could but I'm doubtful right now, I think we just need to patch one or two areas on defense and change a scheme or two and we will become Champions again.

They could win it this year? Can they? we will see but I want to see them against the Ratbirds first because that's my measuring stick of how physical and mentally prepared this team is.

People think that I am always against the Steelers always rooting for them to lose, not the case.

I bet half of these "fans" wouldn't be like me who have to watch the Sunday Night and Monday night games at 1-4 am in the morning and then go to college at 8 in just a few hours.

I bet half of these would record the game and watch it later. I watch them live as always -- even spent enough money on the internet so I can purposely watch the games without it buffering (even on the adverts lol).

You can't compare this team to 2008.....That 2008 defense was a very special defense.....Most of the cast of stars on that defense are now aged and on the decline......What keeps me optimistic is that the AFC is wide open and recent history shows a team that gets on a hot streak come play-off time usually makes a deep run.....I'm just hoping the Steelers are that team this year.....I agree with you there is some holes on this team.....But a healthy Big Ben gives us a shot......

SnakeEyes43
11-05-2012, 01:05 PM
:plus1:

Agree! That 2008 crew was Polamalu, Clark, Harrison, Keisel, Hampton, Farrior, Taylor, and McFadden all at their best. Really, the only defensive players from that team in their prime still are Timmons and Woodley. Clark is having a monster year, but he's past his prime too. We have some young talent now, but that 2008 defense was something special that you don't see very often anymore.

scudmissile29
11-05-2012, 01:21 PM
but that 2008 defense was something special that you don't see very often anymore.

Yes I agree, > 2000 ratbird defense.

But I think a Steelers defense can always be something special, maybe that's extreme bias to me. You won't see an 85' Bears Bears' defense but once in a while you're going to see a very special Steelers defense.

steelchamp204
11-05-2012, 01:24 PM
I hate people like this, they say **** when the game wasnt even over yet. There are Steeler fans where I work and they all thought the game was over when there WAS STILL A SECOND HALF TO PLAY. If we even split with the Ravens we have a legitimate shot at winning the division. The rats have a tougher 2nd half than we do. We have the Browns twice/KC/Bal twice/Dal also.

Go troll somewhere else Rat fan.

scudmissile29
11-05-2012, 01:26 PM
I hate people like this, they say **** when the game wasnt even over yet. There are Steeler fans where I work and they all thought the game was over when there WAS STILL A SECOND HALF TO PLAY. If we even split with the Ravens we have a legitimate shot at winning the division. The rats have a tougher 2nd half than we do. We have the Browns twice/KC/Bal twice/Dal also.

Go troll somewhere else Rat fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvTgLTrTfqE

steelchamp204
11-05-2012, 01:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvTgLTrTfqE

Ill just sty classy here and move on. Just quit being a doubter so soon and calling people "cry babies"

Black@Gold Forever32
11-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Yes I agree, > 2000 ratbird defense.

But I think a Steelers defense can always be something special, maybe that's extreme bias to me. You won't see an 85' Bears Bears' defense but once in a while you're going to see a very special Steelers defense.

I think the Steelers defense still can be a solid unit but not a special defense.....Troy, Clark, Ike, Harrison, Foote, Keisel, Hampton are all up there in age and on the decline.....There is still Woodley and Timmons but its time for players like Lewis, Allen, Worilds, Hood, Heyward to really step up and show something.....I like what I have seen from Lewis of late and Allen is a solid nickel guy......But Worilds looks to be more on a Clark Haggans level then a Harrison, Woodley, Porter.......The Steelers spent first round picks on Hood and Heyward.........I don't know if Hood will ever be an elite 3-4 DE but I'm really hoping Heyward is the next Steelers great DE but the jury is really still out on him......It does take a few years for young DL to get use to the Steelers 3-4........

tburg68
11-05-2012, 01:50 PM

flame is is raven loving douche bag limey the giants are a good team and we lost 2 games to the ravens last year and made the playoffs so your logic is wrong the 2012 defense has better stats than the 2008 defense so shut the front door . i know shut i'm fat and old blah blah blah blah

Go back and check my posts. I called this douche bag out long ago. He is neither English or a Steeler fan. I don't agree with everything the Steelers do, but I don't root for their demise, I root FOR them.

scudmissile29
11-05-2012, 04:11 PM
I think the Steelers defense still can be a solid unit but not a special defense.....Troy, Clark, Ike, Harrison, Foote, Keisel, Hampton are all up there in age and on the decline.....There is still Woodley and Timmons but its time for players like Lewis, Allen, Worilds, Hood, Heyward to really step up and show something.....I like what I have seen from Lewis of late and Allen is a solid nickel guy......But Worilds looks to be more on a Clark Haggans level then a Harrison, Woodley, Porter.......The Steelers spent first round picks on Hood and Heyward.........I don't know if Hood will ever be an elite 3-4 DE but I'm really hoping Heyward is the next Steelers great DE but the jury is really still out on him......It does take a few years for young DL to get use to the Steelers 3-4........

I agree with what you say, i expect Spence to make a good recovery and play well for us in the middle, wish we could say "Earl's back there too" LOL.

Go back and check my posts. I called this douche bag out long ago. He is neither English or a Steeler fan. I don't agree with everything the Steelers do, but I don't root for their demise, I root FOR them.

Kiss x

steelersbabex25
11-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Don't compare the 2008 defense to any other defense ever. Except maybe the Steelers defense of the 70s.

scudmissile29
11-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Don't compare the 2008 defense to any other defense ever. Except maybe the Steelers defense of the 70s.

Jets 2009 defense was similar, best against the pass, very strong against the run, few points allowed.

steelersbabex25
11-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Jets 2009 defense was similar, best against the pass, very strong against the run, few points allowed.

You have just lost the little bit of credibility that you had. And you didn't have much.

scudmissile29
11-06-2012, 04:33 PM
You have just lost the little bit of credibility that you had. And you didn't have much.

You do know they STATISTICALLY had a better pass defense and passer rating.

Yes the 2008 was the best modern defense around but wow, you and your ****ing steeler shades and drink.

Steeler4life
11-06-2012, 05:22 PM
I don't know what's more entertaining, Flame starting fires or everyone giving him more lighter fluid. :P

SnakeEyes43
11-06-2012, 06:09 PM
I don't know what's more entertaining, Flame starting fires or everyone giving him more lighter fluid. :P

I come to his posts more for the lighter fluid. Tee hee.

scudmissile29
11-06-2012, 07:09 PM

some people are so god ****ing damn ****ing bias on this ****ing forum

Black@Gold Forever32
11-06-2012, 07:14 PM
I like Flame posting on this site....Would be boring if everybody just agreed and posted the same crap over.........

BLACKandGOLD
11-06-2012, 08:44 PM

The Ravens are really banged up on the defensive side of the ball. That works to our advantage. Give this team some credit, the Steelers will make the playoffs, mark my words. I have a feeling this team is going to finish the season on a roll. Stop being so negative.

scudmissile29
11-06-2012, 08:51 PM
I like Flame posting on this site....Would be boring if everybody just agreed and posted the same crap over.........

my words exact, imagine if you walked around Michigan City, everyone looked like you, everyone liked what you liked, if you lined up at 6am for an ice cream, so would the rest of the city etc etc

steelersbabex25
11-07-2012, 01:19 AM
You do know they STATISTICALLY had a better pass defense and passer rating.

Yes the 2008 was the best modern defense around but wow, you and your ****ing steeler shades and drink.

2008 is in contention for the best defense of all time. No comparing it to any other recent defense.

SnakeEyes43
11-07-2012, 08:09 AM

I agree, we need someone to stir up the pot; it makes things fun. Even if I don't agree with what he says, it's still nice to see a different (if at times controversial) perspective on this team we all love. Plus I like that he sticks to his guns no matter what, haha.

Steeler4life
11-07-2012, 11:16 AM

Exactly why I said something. It keeps things lively and fun....until someone makes it personnel.

scudmissile29
11-07-2012, 12:11 PM
2008 is in contention for the best defense of all time. No comparing it to any other recent defense.

oh get the **** out of this thread if you don't think anything can be discussed or compared to the "best" in this case the 2008 steelers defense wasn't the best of all time, it's top 5 but not the best.

1. 76 steelers
2. 85 bears
3. 71 vikings
4. 08 steelers
5. 00 ratbirds

and for the record I would much rather have the 09 jets pass defense than the 08 steelers defense.

But i expect someone like you who to totally think

OMG ITS A JETS FAN!!!

HUNT4SEVEN
11-07-2012, 06:41 PM
:troll1: Stop feeding the Rat bird troll, he will eventually go away...

steelersbabex25
11-07-2012, 09:06 PM
But i expect someone like you who to totally think

OMG ITS A JETS FAN!!!

Indeed I do.

Deviouz1
11-08-2012, 08:15 PM
there are two types of football fans.

ones that recognize weaknesses and get frustrated by certain things being overlooked seemingly year after year,

and ones that blindly scream THE<insertfavoriteteamnamehere>AREBESTESTTEAMINWORLDANDNOONECANEVERBEATTHEMCUZTHE YAREBESTTEAMEVERANDANYONEWHOSAYSOTHERWISEISARATBIR DSFAN!

ive seen flame post some pretty stupid **** in the past, and ive called him out on them when i have, but i can't fault him for this one. i've always had a problem with blind faith and prefer to examine evidence so i can form an educated opinion as to the reality of any given situation. that doesnt mean that im a browns fan. it just means that while im a steeler fan for life, win or lose, i can recognize when another team is as good or better than the steelers in any given year. **** happens, people get injured, draft picks dont pan out, and sometimes trees fall on your house. life goes on. as does my love for the black and gold. i happen to have the ability to love something that isnt perfect.

connecticutsteel
11-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Yeah i really enjoy his homophobic and racist remarks they bring so much credibility to SA .I'm just sayin

Agree with Flame(steeler4life)<----same person , or be or be insulted there you have all been warned lol

scudmissile29
11-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Yeah i really enjoy his homophobic and racist remarks they bring so much credibility to SA .I'm just sayin

Agree with Flame(steeler4life)<----same person , or be or be insulted there you have all been warned lol

What have I said racist??????????

CowherPower
11-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Are we still talking about this ****??? Can someone please close this thread and lets move on...

Deviouz1
11-09-2012, 05:40 PM

A) i've never seen him post anything about either one of those things, and

B) if he has then that may very well make him a douchenozzle, but his douchebaggery has very little to do with the accuracy of his statements in this thread. just because someone is a douche doesnt mean everything they say is wrong.

C) if you can't handle being insulted by some anonymous bitch-slave on the internet then life is going to suck for you pretty much forever.

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1344567634769_3982524.png

steelchamp204
11-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Just close the ****ing thread please. This **** is off topic now.

Deviouz1
11-09-2012, 08:10 PM
how exactly is it "off topic" to discuss the validity of the statements in the opening post? or to question the intentions of the poster making those statements? i would think it would be difficult to be any more ON topic.

Person 1: "It's blue"
Person 2: "No it's not, it's green"
Person 3: "OMG THAT'S SO OFF TOPIC </whine>"

wat?!?

steelchamp204
11-10-2012, 12:54 AM
how exactly is it "off topic" to discuss the validity of the statements in the opening post? or to question the intentions of the poster making those statements? i would think it would be difficult to be any more ON topic.

Person 1: "It's blue"
Person 2: "No it's not, it's green"
Person 3: "OMG THAT'S SO OFF TOPIC </whine>"

wat?!?

Wasn't whining at all, all of a sudden, it was turning into off topic homophobe chat. Plus with your previous post above, your lack of input on the topic was amazing. When you make a thread during the middle of a game while the Steelers are losing, I think he made this when the score was 14-10, then you have very little faith in a team. Then when the team wins, OP says, they still wont make the playoffs. Yet, you want to call him a douschebag and his statements are correct? haha......................Do you even realize what the MAIN topic was about? Go back to page 1 and read :moon:

Deviouz1
11-10-2012, 04:35 AM
Wasn't whining at all, all of a sudden, it was turning into off topic homophobe chat. Plus with your previous post above, your lack of input on the topic was amazing.

oh i'm sorry, do i not post often enough for you?

When you make a thread during the middle of a game while the Steelers are losing, I think he made this when the score was 14-10, then you have very little faith in a team.

i could have sworn i said something about blind faith earlier. oh yes, i did. "faith" is belief in something in spite of evidence. so yeah, i am of very little "faith". and proud of it. faith has nothing to do with being a fan though. being a fan requires nothing more than a desire to see your team win. one can hope to see their team win but not expect them to.

Then when the team wins, OP says, they still wont make the playoffs.

actually he first said they wont make the playoffs in the opening post.

Yet, you want to call him a douschebag and his statements are correct? haha......................Do you even realize what the MAIN topic was about? Go back to page 1 and read :moon:

i read the entire thread before i posted. i try to make a habit of actually paying attention to whats going on before i add my 2 cents. i didn't call him a douchebag. i said that IF he is a racist homophobe then he's a douchenozzle. i've never seen him say anything of the sort, i dont doubt it, but i'm not about to go searching through old posts to make sure because to be quite honest, some nameless fool on the internet isn't worth the effort to research like that.

the fact remains that many of the things that he is complaining about, ie; the reasons he gave for saying what he did, are perfectly valid reasons to make the assertion that we wont make the playoffs. i may or may not agree but thats not the issue here. he made an assertion, gave reasons for making that assertion(which is more than i can say for some), and then defended it with reason. as opposed to the vast majority of people who make an assertion, say something along the lines of "WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR!", back that assertion up with nothing but blind "faith", and then get all butt-hurt and start calling people fake fans when anyone questions their assertion.

there's nothing quite like responding to reason with hyperbole and non sequitur.

Number99
11-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Flame is hilarious, keep posting man ur the SA mascot.