PDA

View Full Version : Worst active player? (non-serious)

Zachintosh66
11-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Another fun question trying to incite a good but fun debate...

Who is the "worst" active player on our roster?

BlitzburghRockCity
11-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Heath Miller!! Man that guy is so overrated; David Paulson should be starting! And WTF is Ben Roethlisberger doing on the field anyway, we have Leftwich who is a hall of famer in the making!

Big T
11-02-2012, 11:52 AM
Jonathan Dwyer. Right Real Deal Steel?

LarryNJ
11-02-2012, 11:52 AM
Charlie Batch, a wasted rooster spot.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Charlie Batch, a wasted rooster spot.

Hard to disagree with that one.........

SnakeEyes43
11-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Charlie Batch, a wasted roster spot.

Nice call, agree.

coldrolled
11-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Joe Harrison.... 9 million + of cap space used. I think Worilds has more sacks...

Number99
11-02-2012, 12:49 PM
whos "Joe harrison" ?

Black@Gold Forever32
11-02-2012, 01:08 PM
whos "Joe harrison" ?

James Harrison's identical twin since James has been MIA for most of the season....In Harrison's defense thought that knee injury has slowed him and I do think he is still working himself back into shape....I think he is getting close to becoming a force again hopefully.....

LarryNJ
11-02-2012, 01:12 PM
I think he is getting close to becoming a force again

Which in turn will make the "D" and DL look much better!

Big T
11-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Joe Harrison.... 9 million + of cap space used. I think Worilds has more sacks...

I have a scenario for you. Say Ben Roethlisberger had a knee injury before OTAs. Let's say that knee injury caused him to miss all of training camp, and he finally had to have knee surgery. Let's say that as a result of all this, Ben missed the first quarter of the season. When he finally comes back, it's clear that he isn't in football shape, hes rusty and that knee injury just seems to be hindering his production early. Under your logic, Byron Leftwich would be better than Ben since he'd presumably have thrown more TD passes than Ben. Especially since Ben is taking up about 9 mil in cap space as well this season. And you'd probably discount the fact that EVERY single TD that leftwich threw was in a perfect pocket, with the WR just standing in the endzone without a defender within 30 yards of him. Have you seen Worilds sacks this season? On all three he was completely 100 percent unaccounted for and unblocked.

SnakeEyes43
11-02-2012, 01:24 PM
I have a scenario for you. Say Ben Roethlisberger had a knee injury before OTAs. Let's say that knee injury caused him to miss all of training camp, and he finally had to have knee surgery. Let's say that as a result of all this, Ben missed the first quarter of the season. When he finally comes back, it's clear that he isn't in football shape, hes rusty and that knee injury just seems to be hindering his production early. Under your logic, Byron Leftwich would be better than Ben since he'd presumably have thrown more TD passes than Ben. Especially since Ben is taking up about 9 mil in cap space as well this season. And you'd probably discount the fact that EVERY single TD that leftwich threw was in a perfect pocket, with the WR just standing in the endzone without a defender within 30 yards of him. Have you seen Worilds sacks this season? On all three he was completely 100 percent unaccounted for and unblocked.

Boom.

coldrolled
11-02-2012, 01:30 PM
whos "Joe harrison" ?

James.

I have cousins named al and joe and erich harrison..

coldrolled
11-02-2012, 01:31 PM

your right... but james gets 9 million and woirlds gets 890k

oh. what kinda pass rush did we have last year...? especially the last half.

TarlsQtr
11-02-2012, 01:34 PM
To me, the biggest scandal regarding Harrison's performance was waiting until training camp to have the surgery. If his knee did not feel right on June 1, the team should have had him under the knife.

TarlsQtr
11-02-2012, 01:36 PM
My nomination: DeMarcus Van Dyke

We should not even know this guy's name but we do for all of the wrong reasons.

KemoTherapy
11-02-2012, 02:19 PM
It's gotta be that field position killing Van Dyke guy who gets called for holding on every punt. Send his *** packing!!!.

Zachintosh66
11-02-2012, 03:40 PM
To me, the biggest scandal regarding Harrison's performance was waiting until training camp to have the surgery. If his knee did not feel right on June 1, the team should have had him under the knife.

BOOM

SnakeEyes43
11-02-2012, 03:51 PM
BOOM

:lol:

steelchamp204
11-02-2012, 04:41 PM

Lb's are replaceable on this team, a top 5 qb in the league isn't.

scudmissile29
11-02-2012, 05:03 PM
BEN ROETHLISBERGER.

That fat piece of **** can't do anything.

Strings together one good drive on Super Bowl sunday and everyone thinks he's a ****ing God.

ChucktownSteeler
11-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Too many to choose from. Ryan Mundy

Farrior Fan
11-03-2012, 11:04 AM
It cannot be Mundy, he's a Mountaineer. I vote Bruce Arians:lol:

Rhys Lightning 63
11-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Shaun Suisham - all he does is waltz on the field, swing his leg, swing his leg again then sit on his backside for 20 minutes. Who needs kickers anyway, why can't we go back to the days of the XFL and just go for 2 points regardless