PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Gonzalez

K Train
01-29-2007, 09:37 PM
What do you guys think about him? where do you think he'll go? hes a hell of a returner....is willie reid ok? i havent heard a thing on him. Gonzo runs a 4.3 and is a good route runner...im not quite sure what his draft stcok is right now, but...

Koopa
01-29-2007, 09:39 PM
i don't want no osu failures on this team lol.......i rather wait to see if ried will be back.....and if he isn't holmes improved a lot on special teams through out the season so i'm not to worried about punt returners just yet

K Train
01-29-2007, 09:41 PM
Holmes really did get alot better towards the end of the season, but im just wondering how good this guy has been and where he might end up....like is he a second round guy or a fifth round guy?

Koopa
01-29-2007, 09:43 PM
if ppl are smart no on touches those osu failures lol........i say 3 rounder and if he has a good combine a 2nd rounder........

Black@Gold Forever32
01-29-2007, 10:25 PM
if ppl are smart no on touches those osu failures lol........i say 3 rounder and if he has a good combine a 2nd rounder........

Hey Koop Santonio Holmes went to Ohio State. A certain Heisman Trophey RB also went to Ohio State in Eddie George. One of the best LT's Orlando Pace in NFL history was a Buckeye.

Recent history suggests that Ohio State puts out good NFL players. I know they go their *** kicked against Florida but I don't have a problem at all with Ohio State players.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-29-2007, 10:26 PM
Holmes really did get alot better towards the end of the season, but im just wondering how good this guy has been and where he might end up....like is he a second round guy or a fifth round guy?

I like Anthony Gonzalez I think he is going to be a solid pro. I would say he has a shot to go in the 2nd round. I would think maybe third round would be more then likely he would go.

Koopa
01-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Hey Koop Santonio Holmes went to Ohio State. A certain Heisman Trophey RB also went to Ohio State in Eddie George. One of the best LT's Orlando Pace in NFL history was a Buckeye.

Recent history suggests that Ohio State puts out good NFL players. I know they go their *** kicked against Florida but I don't have a problem at all with Ohio State players.

when i say osu failures i mean the players that pulled possibly the biggest choke job in sports history in this years national championship game.........

Black@Gold Forever32
01-29-2007, 10:29 PM
when i say osu failures i mean the players that pulled the biggest choke job in sports history in this years national championship game.........

I knew what you were talking about thats why I said even though they got their *** kicked by Florida..The Buckeyes in recent history have proven to produce very good NFL players.

K Train
01-29-2007, 10:30 PM
yeah, ours was pre-failure lol

House of Steel
01-30-2007, 12:19 AM
Oh yeah, Koopa talking low about OSU. You have no damn business running your mouth about Ohio State. WE KICKED YOUR *** IN THE DEEPEST PART OF LONE STAR STATE.

Koopa
01-30-2007, 12:49 AM
Oh yeah, Koopa talking low about OSU. You have no damn business running your mouth about Ohio State. WE KICKED YOUR *** IN THE DEEPEST PART OF LONE STAR STATE.

and yet, y'all have nothing at all to show for it.....see when ut beats osu they go all the way and win it all....they don't choke....our number 10 single handedly wins us the national championship, while y'alls number 10 only gets 6 total yards and pretty much single handedly lost the game cause he couldn't do jack

ut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> osu

anyway, Gonzales came out to early, but i don't blame him i guess, i wouldn't want to stay on a sinking ship either

House of Steel
01-30-2007, 12:51 AM
Once again, I am going to save my thoughts to myself, I don't want to ruff your feathers again, my poor friend. This is too easy. It ends now.

Koopa
01-30-2007, 01:08 AM
smh, then don't post period, who cares if you are gonna hold back, just don't post, it's pointless, i know you got the post whore title to keep true but there was no need for that post.......... keep to subject don't insult and keep going, you got me pissed yesterday cause you insulted me and my loyalty from the start, here we are just having a friendly rivals discussion.......

again, gonzales will be a second to third round pick.....if he has a good combine he'll be a for sure second round pick cause of his speed and potential

Black@Gold Forever32
01-30-2007, 01:12 AM
I agree with you Koop about Anthony Gonzalez. I do like the guy alot though. I think he is going to be a solid pro.

K Train
01-30-2007, 01:13 AM
i like that hes real smart, he finished with a 4.0, he runs real nice routes and can be that guy with the break away speed, but with ginn being that guy he made himself a possesion guy and was a realiable target.

Steelx
01-30-2007, 01:17 AM
Koopa hates OSU because they lost boo hoo if this tatement is true

What was your overall record and um ranking? Never mind I know the answer. Your starting to sound like your buddy roy.

Gonzalez probably could be a Mike Furrery type and not to much more. Good #3.

Koopa
01-30-2007, 01:21 AM
Koopa hates OSU because they lost boo hoo if this tatement is true

What was your overall record and um ranking? Never mind I know the answer. Your starting to sound like your buddy roy.

Gonzalez probably could be a Mike Furrery type and not to much more. Good #3.

no, i hated osu for what they did to Clarette, they let him win y'all a national championship and then threw him under the bus.....y'all have only beat us once, and we beat y'all once.....so there's no real hate from the teams playing each other, i just don't like osu for what they did lol

if gonzalez is a furrery type ain't that's good good thing??? didn't the dude just have a 1000 yard season??

Steelx
01-30-2007, 01:30 AM
no, i hated osu for what they did to Clarette, they let him win y'all a national championship and then threw him under the bus.....y'all have only beat us once, and we beat y'all once.....so there's no real hate from the teams playing each other, i just don't like osu for what they did lol

if gonzalez is a furrery type ain't that's good good thing??? didn't the dude just have a 1000 yard season??Yeah he had that in a correct system he wont fit here.

On the osu thing :lol: :lol: :lol: we threw the hood rat under the bus? he is the one that wanted to fight the NFL and try to get drafted? you have got to be kidding me right

K Train
01-30-2007, 01:31 AM
:hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack:

Koopa
01-30-2007, 01:33 AM
Yeah he had that in a correct system he wont fit here.

On the osu thing :lol: :lol: :lol: we threw the hood rat under the bus? he is the one that wanted to fight the NFL and try to get drafted? you have got to be kidding me right

the reason for that was because y'all suspended him because all the **** that was happening with the boosters and him reporting stuff stolen, y'all wouldn't even let him around the team when he was suspended that's why he decided to fight the nfl to let him in..........

and yeah, gonzales won't fit here, but that wasn't really the point of the thread it was just to get the opinion of where he would go........we don't need a wr in the first 3 rounds anyway........

Koopa
01-30-2007, 01:34 AM
:hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack:

lol, only partly, cause we keep talking about gonzales at the end of the post lol

K Train
01-30-2007, 01:36 AM
ok im gonna highjack my own thread just cause i have a question for you koop.

You like texas, you like the spurs, what made you a steeler fan? any story there?

Koopa
01-30-2007, 01:41 AM
ok im gonna highjack my own thread just cause i have a question for you koop.

You like texas, you like the spurs, what made you a steeler fan? any story there?

yeah, a story i've said a few times on this board.........but i'll say it again

i'm been a spurs fan all my life, basketball has always come first for me..........

but growing up my cousin made me in to a cowboy hater so i could **** ppl off, he even bought me buffalo bill clothes so i could wear during those superbowls lol.......

in 2000 which was my freshman year in high school, is when i finally got into football, it was preseason and i was talking with my friends, one was a cowboys fan and i talked **** to him about the cowboys and then he said who's your team, and out of nowhere steelers popped out of my mouth, and he talked ****, and i didn't really talk back cause i didn't know anything about the steelers, but i didn't want to look like a dick rider and bounce from team to team so i just stuck with them throughout the year and ever since then i've been hardcore lol..........

i picked ut as my team in 2003 because my cousin was really into college sports and i didn't really know nothing about college sports either so i just went with whoever he liked, chris simms was the qb then

K Train
01-30-2007, 01:45 AM
good story lol, the same thing must happen all over since theres steeler fans from coast to coast.

ok back on topic, gonzo....yeah, second round potential, wouldnt work with us lol

Steelx
01-30-2007, 01:46 AM
the reason for that was because y'all suspended him because all the **** that was happening with the boosters and him reporting stuff stolen, y'all wouldn't even let him around the team when he was suspended that's why he decided to fight the nfl to let him in..........

and yeah, gonzales won't fit here, but that wasn't really the point of the thread it was just to get the opinion of where he would go........we don't need a wr in the first 3 rounds anyway........you gotta be kidding me? so he is accepting illegal stuff and we dont want any part of that so we tell him to leave is our problem?? I dont think so and yeah OSU turned him into a criminal in his caddy driving armed like rambo have drunk? Gonzalez is going to be alright

Black@Gold Forever32
01-30-2007, 01:50 AM
Not to continue this thread off topic but I have to say something about Maurice Clarett he had the world in the palm of his hand when he helped the Buckeyes win that National title. Its his fault and only his fault alone on how his life has ended up. Its sad really its sad. That saddest thing in life is wated talent. But I don't feel sorry for him. He made his bed and now he has to sleep in it.

Koopa
01-30-2007, 01:51 AM
you gotta be kidding me? so he is accepting illegal stuff and we dont want any part of that so we tell him to leave is our problem?? I dont think so and yeah OSU turned him into a criminal in his caddy driving armed like rambo have drunk? Gonzalez is going to be alright

y'all were part of it, i'm sure y'all gave to him, and then once problems came up y'all tried to act all innocent....every school pays their players illegally, y'all just got called out and ruined the dudes life by not supporting him but pushing him off the bridge

gonzalez will have to make a name for himself on special teams first......

K Train
01-30-2007, 02:03 AM
you gotta be kidding me? so he is accepting illegal stuff and we dont want any part of that so we tell him to leave is our problem?? I dont think so and yeah OSU turned him into a criminal in his caddy driving armed like rambo have drunk? Gonzalez is going to be alright

y'all were part of it, i'm sure y'all gave to him, and then once problems came up y'all tried to act all innocent....every school pays their players illegally, y'all just got called out and ruined the dudes life by not supporting him but pushing him off the bridge

gonzalez will have to make a name for himself on special teams first......

lol why bother.....:hijack:

Gonzalez doesnt have hair.....there keep it goin lol

Koopa
01-30-2007, 02:08 AM
gonzalez is gonna help hispanics take over the the nfl