PDA

View Full Version : Eating Crow (So Far)

TarlsQtr
10-30-2012, 11:50 AM
I just wanted to point out that we were all pretty tough on Mr. Suisham prior to this season. I am definitely included in that group. The guy is having an awesome season for us so far this year. His only miss is one that he never should have been asked to kick in the first place.

cmerrifield
10-30-2012, 12:09 PM
Yeah and his kick-offs seem deeper this year too. I think he worked hard this last off-season.

Real Deal Steel
10-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Suisham has definitely stepped his game up. Props given.

Big T
10-30-2012, 01:43 PM
I still cringe when he goes out for anything over 40, but he's kicked extremely well. Far better than he's ever kicked.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-30-2012, 02:31 PM
I still cringe too when it's over 40 yds, I'm not sure I'll break that habit until the season is over and he is still kicking well. Totally have to give him credit though, the man has stepped up his game and has been money this season. I don't hold that 54 yd against him really, still don't think he should have ever kicked it in the first place; that's difficult for any kicker to make.

LarryNJ
10-30-2012, 03:01 PM
Yeah and his kick-offs seem deeper this year too. I think he worked hard this last off-season.

I wonder what type of training a kicker does and if it's different from a punter.