PDA

View Full Version : Eagles sticking with Vick at QB

BlitzburghRockCity
10-30-2012, 12:06 AM
Kinda figured they wouldn't bench him quite yet..but I bet he's on a short leash...

:doh1:

LatrobePA
10-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Him and walrus will be gone next year!

LarryNJ
10-30-2012, 02:42 PM
Andy Reid looks like a beat man. I think losing his son has taken a toll on him. Vick simply isn't that good, he never has been. I don't think there's any doubt they are both gone at the end of the year.

cmerrifield
10-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Vick's contract guaranteed this year and last years salary, but the bonus was like nothing. The Eagles were smart. It won't cost them 5 million in cap space to cut him.

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2

Raleigh Steel
10-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Andy Reid looks like a beat man. I think losing his son has taken a toll on him. Vick simply isn't that good, he never has been. I don't think there's any doubt they are both gone at the end of the year.

do you think andy reid will coach somewhere next year? the following year? ever again? i could see him in san diego next year...don't think norv survives this season.

LarryNJ
10-30-2012, 03:55 PM
do you think andy reid will coach somewhere next year? the following year? ever again? i could see him in san diego next year...don't think norv survives this season.

I think he takes a year off at least. I've lived here for the last 11 years and I've never seen him like he was after the last game. He has been through a lot personally with his 2 sons. I could actually see him getting a Cowher type gig and enjoying life. But San Diego does make sense for him if he does want to coach.