View Full Version : The good , the bad and the ugly.

10-28-2012, 10:45 PM
The good:
You can see improvement in offense and defense every week.

The bad:
Another special team penalty costs us a TD . Something needs to be done. I know we only had 3 penalties this week ( a vast improvement) but every time we receive a kick or punt ,instead of watching the return i look for the flag.

The ugly:
Like anyone has to ask, the uniforms. Please put them in storage.

10-28-2012, 11:06 PM
I look for/expect the flag too. I actually thought that was what Brown was doing when he got called for the Unsportsmanlike penalty. Was he showboating or looking back to see if there were any flags?

10-29-2012, 12:21 AM
I am guessing the flag (not at the kicking end) was for the turnaround to taunt (which is bs). He shouldn't have done it, but a flag for that is a bit out there. I think the flags were down since I did. It see Van Dyke anyway around there to cause 'em.

10-29-2012, 12:37 AM
More good : Heath Miller still continuing to be the most reliable player on offense.

Mike Wallace bounced back from that ****-tastic performance last week.
Keenan Lewis had a great game, but looks like he's emerging as a reliable corner.

Will Allen doing very well in place of Troy, and solid tackler and good in coverage.

On the bad, the special teams return units are a joke. Nobody can block legally to save their lives.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

10-29-2012, 03:55 PM
The special teams situation has become embarassing. I don't like the lack of accountability because the same guys are making the same mistakes over and over again. Gotta bench,or cut, guys who do that.

Real Deal Steel
10-29-2012, 07:30 PM
Somehow they've got to get better on SP. Someone probably needs to be cut to get their attention.