PDA

View Full Version : Clark's concussion making secondary even thinner

BlitzburghRockCity
10-28-2012, 06:21 PM
He left in the second half with that concussion and didn't return. If he has to miss next week it's going to be Mundy and Will Allen starting. Today they had a pretty nice game overall, Will Allen playing very well these last couple of weeks IMO.

Clark is the unsung hero of the defense, losing him in a big game against the Giants isn't something I am looking forward too with Eli Manning out there playing instead of RGIII.

LatrobePA
10-28-2012, 06:22 PM
He'll play next week!

scudmissile29
10-28-2012, 06:48 PM
Clark needs to man up and get back on the field ffs.

Troyisabeast_43
10-28-2012, 07:06 PM
They said early reports are he is fine and felt pretty good after the game. So he looks to be good to go next Sunday against the Giants. Hopefully Troy has at least some chance of playing next week against the Giants. How bad and how ****ed up could his calf really be??

elephantman
10-28-2012, 07:09 PM

Man up? its not Clarks choice with regards to concusions, u watch Football much?

Farrior Fan
10-28-2012, 07:44 PM
yes it is his choice, just lie to the Drs and tell them everything is fine. Maybe not the best choice for long term health, but Clark is a gamer and I bet he will be practicing by Thurs.

Big T
10-28-2012, 07:58 PM
It isn't his choice. He needs to be cleared by an independent neurologist. It's not just a "do you feel ok? Yes? Ok you can play" kind of thing.

Stairwayto7
10-28-2012, 07:59 PM
???? Seriously??????

steelersbabex25
10-28-2012, 11:06 PM
Just a precaution keeping him out of the rest of the game I think. As long as it isn't serious he'll be back for the Giants.

terrible.towel43
10-28-2012, 11:46 PM

says the guy watching on his couch at home, never played the sport

Omicron
10-29-2012, 12:25 AM
They said early reports are he is fine and felt pretty good after the game. So he looks to be good to go next Sunday against the Giants. Hopefully Troy has at least some chance of playing next week against the Giants. How bad and how ****ed up could his calf really be??

I am wondering if there is something more wrong with Troy and the calf is just a portion of the problem..

mcfly06
10-29-2012, 01:19 AM
Do you guys think with the trade deadline coming up tuesday i think, think they trade for a Safety? I mean if Clark plays we should be ok, but there has to be something to troy then just his calf. Just a thought because if clark does get hurt again and is out. I dont know how i feel with Mundy and Allen back there.

Real Deal Steel
10-29-2012, 01:22 AM
No way we control Victor Cruz and company without Clark. We need him big time next week.

Real Deal Steel
10-29-2012, 01:24 AM
Do you guys think with the trade deadline coming up tuesday i think, think they trade for a Safety? I mean if Clark plays we should be ok, but there has to be something to troy then just his calf. Just a thought because if clark does get hurt again and is out. I dont know how i feel with Mundy and Allen back there.

We do really need some legit players back there. I hear ya but I don't think it's going to happen. Management's panties would be in a bunch if they did a trade in the middle of the season. gzzzzzzzzzzzz