PDA

View Full Version : Colon got hair pulled out by Bengals player

Big T
10-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Damn... Getting whole dreads pulled out would hurt like a mother.

We've seen players tackled by their hair. That's the risk of trying to shine like Troy Polamalu . But hair-pulling on the ground? That just seems so fourth grade.

Welcome to Willie Colon 's world.

The Pittsburgh Steelers guard had a strong game blocking for Jonathan Dwyer against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday night . In the process, "not too many, but too many for me" of Colon's dreadlocks were pulled out by a Bengals player.

"I have a feeling who did it," Colon said, according to The Associated Press.

The incident came after Colon destroyed linebacker Vontaze Burfict with a big block.

"Willie, he's one guy you don't want to mess with when he's locked in," Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey said. "The energy he brings, the leadership role tha the plays is awesome."

Colon, rightfully so, was ticked off at getting entire dreads pulled out. We're not talking about a single hair to test the wind on a golf course. This is a handful of hair that's take years to grow out.

Sure, there are no rules at the bottom of piles. But yanking a guy's braids out? C'mon man .

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000085485/pittsburgh-steelers-willie-colon-had-hair-pulled-out/

steelersbabex25
10-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Ew. That's terrible.

LatrobePA
10-26-2012, 11:40 AM
I read this this morning, pretty nasty but if you don't want your hair pulled out cut it! lol sorry I don't feel too bad for guys that have long hair hanging out..

ChucktownSteeler
10-26-2012, 01:03 PM
I have the same problem.

FlatsSteeler
10-26-2012, 01:04 PM
Good....If I were the coach NOBODY including TP43 would have that nasty long hair draping during a game................If you want long hair tuck it in under your helmet.....

BlitzburghRockCity
10-26-2012, 01:15 PM
Troy got his hair pulled in that Chiefs game couple years ago I think. It's a risk you deal with when you have the long flowing locks. I personally think it's pretty cool when players have long hair, I can appreciate not only the conviction that Troy has with his but also just because you just like it.

That **** had to hurt though, ouch!

LatrobePA
10-26-2012, 01:53 PM
Troy got his hair pulled in that Chiefs game couple years ago I think. It's a risk you deal with when you have the long flowing locks. I personally think it's pretty cool when players have long hair, I can appreciate not only the conviction that Troy has with his but also just because you just like it.

That **** had to hurt though, ouch!

Larry Johnson..

SnakeEyes43
10-26-2012, 02:19 PM
Larry Johnson..

Yes, on the sidelines, pulled him from behind. That was a nasty looking hair pull/tackle.

terrible.towel43
10-26-2012, 07:15 PM
Good....If I were the coach NOBODY including TP43 would have that nasty long hair draping during a game................If you want long hair tuck it in under your helmet.....

So Larry Fitz who has long hair to honor his mother a breast cancer survivor you would tell him to cut his hair?

DIESELMAN
10-26-2012, 07:20 PM
It's one thing to have long hair and a player trying to tackle you using your hair but for someone to pull entire locks of hair out of someone's skull is crazy. Leave it to a bunghole player to be 3rd grade bitch and doing that. I'm sure Willie will get his retribution when we play them again.

HUNT4SEVEN
10-26-2012, 08:54 PM
It's one thing to have long hair and a player trying to tackle you using your hair but for someone to pull entire locks of hair out of someone's skull is crazy. Leave it to a bunghole player to be 3rd grade bitch and doing that. I'm sure Willie will get his retribution when we play them again.

RIGHT:yellowthumb:

Farrior Fan
10-26-2012, 10:50 PM
I really hope Willie gets his payback while on the bottom of a pile and not where he can get a yellow or pink flag tossed his way....but I do hope he gets payback, cuz that sauce is weak.

LatrobePA
10-26-2012, 11:34 PM

At least the cheerleader didn't come out and jump him.

86WARD
10-27-2012, 09:03 AM
Larry Johnson..

Larry Johnson has shown a history of beating up bitches wit long hair!!

LatrobePA
10-27-2012, 11:09 AM
Larry Johnson has shown a history of beating up bitches wit long hair!!

Lol!!

connecticutsteel
10-27-2012, 10:46 PM
I think it was Burfict that's why he was driving him into the ground on that one play

FlatsSteeler
10-28-2012, 08:53 AM
So Larry Fitz who has long hair to honor his mother a breast cancer survivor you would tell him to cut his hair?
Exactly........Read my comment.....Where did I say anything about cutting hair...but for the record I could really give a rats *** about Larry Fitz and his reasons for growing hair.......To me TP43 has a much more legit reason and I still say cover it.....