PDA

View Full Version : Why is this game so popular?!

Slug
10-24-2012, 08:59 PM
Seriously, I had an easier time getting playoff tickets @ Heinz for a reasonable price than I am having finding a ticket for Sunday. o_0 This is nuts. Is Ben going to play without his helmet or something? Is it Polamalu Bobble-head Day at the park? Does PA just LOVE RG3? WHAT?!

I managed to get tickets for my wife and her sister (both Steelers fans). Now I just need to find one for me so I can tag along with them. Didn't we used to have like a marketplace forum here at SA? If anyone has a line on a reasonable single ticket, please let me know. I know, "Booo! No enemy fans!" but I got tix for two Steelers fans already so it offsets. Right? RIGHT?! :D

In case I don't find a ticket at a reasonable price; good luck this weekend. ^_^ Hoping for an entertaining, injury-free game!

ChucktownSteeler
10-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Who's RG3?

Black@Gold Forever32
10-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Robert Griffin III

Slug
10-24-2012, 10:04 PM
Who's RG3?
Some scrub I think. I wouldn't pay him any attention. He's probably just there to carry water out to huddles during TV time outs. Don't pay him no nevermind.

Now sell me a ticket. :D

ChucktownSteeler
10-24-2012, 10:12 PM
I don't have a ticket to sell.

Just yanking your chain.

I hope for a good game this week.

Slug
10-24-2012, 10:18 PM
I hope for a good game this week.

Me too! And I don't think either team can afford any more injuries so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everyone makes it out of Heinz Field relatively unscathed!

I do need to find a single ticket though. I'm going to be pretty jealous if my woman gets to go to this game without me. :lol:

connecticutsteel
10-25-2012, 01:07 AM
Every week Harrison gets in better shape RGIII better hope he slides or he could end up like Colt Mccoy .let me be clear i'm not wishing an injury on anyone but Harrison has a low center of gravity

Fastrod
10-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Me too! And I don't think either team can afford any more injuries so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everyone makes it out of Heinz Field relatively unscathed!

I do need to find a single ticket though. I'm going to be pretty jealous if my woman gets to go to this game without me. :lol:

Try ticketchange or stubhub. The closer you wait till game time the cheaper the tickets get.

Real Deal Steel
10-25-2012, 11:48 AM
Redskin fans are top 5 fans in the league. They follow their team and put their money where their mouth is. That's why. And since were the # 1 fans, it's a super popular game.

Slug
10-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Woot! Scored tix! See y'all on Sunday! :-)

Goodfrom55
10-25-2012, 07:32 PM
Every week Harrison gets in better shape RGIII better hope he slides or he could end up like Colt Mccoy .let me be clear i'm not wishing an injury on anyone but Harrison has a low center of gravity

I said it before, I wouldm't mind taking a 15 yard penalty to ring RGIII's bell. If the STeelers somehow knock him out of the game, it's game over for the foreskins.

scudmissile29
10-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Woot! Scored tix! See y'all on Sunday! :-)

I'll see your mum this weekend.

Just joking, I like the Washington Redskins, I'm a Wizards fan myself. You've (and we've for the wizards) have been quite lucky past years.

wall
griffin
beal
that baseball pitcher.

its looking up for dc sports.

LevonKirkland99
10-25-2012, 08:18 PM
All they talk about here in DC is RG III, no mention of the team! WE need to stop RG 3 dancing around and we better do it on the first play of the game.

I like the Nationals though, cuzs my Pirates are awful!

Slug
10-25-2012, 08:43 PM
I'll see your mum this weekend.

Just joking, I like the Washington Redskins, I'm a Wizards fan myself. You've (and we've for the wizards) have been quite lucky past years.

wall
griffin
beal
that baseball pitcher.

its looking up for dc sports.
Yeah it is an exciting time to be a D.C. sports fan. I'm actually looking forward ot the NBA season starting up.

And assuming we get an NHL season sometime this year, I hear our hockey team is pretty good too. ;) Late night filinks.

LatrobePA
10-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Yeah it is an exciting time to be a D.C. sports fan. I'm actually looking forward ot the NBA season starting up.

And assuming we get an NHL season sometime this year, I hear our hockey team is pretty good too. ;) Late night filinks.

I wish hockey would get going watching Ovie vs Sid is always classic games.

SteelerCountry58
10-25-2012, 09:19 PM
I said it before, I wouldm't mind taking a 15 yard penalty to ring RGIII's bell. If the STeelers somehow knock him out of the game, it's game over for the foreskins.
Here's to RGIII getting concussed for another time this season.:stirpot::dunno::stirpot:

steelersbabex25
10-25-2012, 10:08 PM
I hate Redskins fans...

LatrobePA
10-25-2012, 10:17 PM
I love their cheerleaders!

Slug
10-25-2012, 10:24 PM
I hate Redskins fans...
:(

My feelings. They are hurt.

elephantman
10-25-2012, 11:34 PM
why is this game so popular u want to know..lol...RU serious? .do you watch ESPN? it's the only day game the Steelers are actually mentioned outside penn...OK so skin fans travel well too

scudmissile29
10-26-2012, 06:52 AM

we will finally have a feel of how good wall can be, beal isn't going to be amazing starting off, but **** he's going to be better than young and the others.

wall finally has a supporting character in the line-up, in about 2 years we will crush the Lakers and Heat.

steelersbabex25
10-26-2012, 11:36 AM
:(

My feelings. They are hurt.

Haha I'm so sorry! I live in an area filled with them. They get extremely annoying.

Did you know that you guys are supposed to win the superbowl now that you have RGIII? Similar to how you were supposed to win when you got McNabb.

Oh, those silly Deadskins fans.

Blazedby92
10-26-2012, 12:44 PM
Sounds like to me your the annoying one!! They didn't come in here talking trash but has been repectable poster even after your thoughtless, useless and rude comments. Your one of those people that give Steelernation a bad rap. Thanks but no thanks for being a Steeler fan. Now I know why we get trolls in here cause posters like you attract them.

By the way what were you saying Ben's rookie year when he was winning games. Grow up!!
By the way SLUG sorry about our in house troll, hope you have a good time at the game but only til the end, go Steelers
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

steelersbabex25
10-26-2012, 02:50 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People like you make me laugh. I'll stop being a Steeler fan now. Thanks for your input!!

Sounds like to me your the annoying one!! They didn't come in here talking trash but has been repectable poster even after your thoughtless, useless and rude comments. Your one of those people that give Steelernation a bad rap. Thanks but no thanks for being a Steeler fan. Now I know why we get trolls in here cause posters like you attract them.

By the way what were you saying Ben's rookie year when he was winning games. Grow up!!
By the way SLUG sorry about our in house troll, hope you have a good time at the game but only til the end, go Steelers

LevonKirkland99
10-26-2012, 08:03 PM
Haha I'm so sorry! I live in an area filled with them. They get extremely annoying.

Did you know that you guys are supposed to win the superbowl now that you have RGIII? Similar to how you were supposed to win when you got McNabb.

Oh, those silly Deadskins fans.

All they talk about is RG3. They win one game and they think they're going to the SB.

Clevelandsux
10-26-2012, 09:47 PM
My friends father is getting emergency heart surgery in Pittsburgh. He's driving to pittsburgh, but he can't find a hotel room for under $300.00. For rg3? wtf?

I want the Steelers to humble this kid. Tired of hearing about him. I think luck is better anyway. Last year the phenom was cam newton, not so much this year.

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-26-2012, 11:37 PM

Gid you ever hear of sarcasm?? Jeez.... she is hardly a troll, i mean look at it logically she has almost 10x as many post as you and has been a member longer then you. Maybe if you came around more often you would know this...back on subject

Glad to hear ya found a ticket but I hope the highpoint of your game is walking into the stadium and not much longer then that !! I do hope it is a injury free game. I would really have liked to see this game with Troy healthy and RGIII

LatrobePA
10-27-2012, 11:10 AM
My friends father is getting emergency heart surgery in Pittsburgh. He's driving to pittsburgh, but he can't find a hotel room for under $300.00. For rg3? wtf?

I want the Steelers to humble this kid. Tired of hearing about him. I think luck is better anyway. Last year the phenom was cam newton, not so much this year.

He's great for the sport, well spoken and not a punk. But I agree he needs to be contained!

steelersbabex25
10-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Gid you ever hear of sarcasm?? Jeez.... she is hardly a troll, i mean look at it logically she has almost 10x as many post as you and has been a member longer then you. Maybe if you came around more often you would know this...back on subject

:hail:

Blazedby92
10-29-2012, 11:37 PM

Glad to hear ya found a ticket but I hope the highpoint of your game is walking into the stadium and not much longer then that !! I do hope it is a injury free game. I would really have liked to see this game with Troy healthy and RGIII

So your point is since she has been here longer and has a lot more post she's been trolling this forum a lot. ROFL
Jeez
I mainly use this forum to fin d info out about my team that I can't find out where im from so I read the threads and if I feel the need to post I will, just because someone doesnt post doesnt mean we dont come in here to read the threads
Hail