PDA

View Full Version : heath miller over the middle

daubs57
10-22-2012, 04:09 AM
it looks like heath miller is the only receiver that will go over the middle and catch a pass. our speedy wideouts seem to have alligator arms when going there. does anyone miss hines ward going over the middle? also it is time to let dwyer show what he can do. he looked pretty good tonight.

NYCsteelersfan
10-22-2012, 09:02 AM
Agree with you 100%. That's why Miller is basically our number one receiver because the other receivers definitely aren't. I'm a little worried about this offense if Miller is taken out of the game by a good defender.

Speeed
10-22-2012, 10:53 AM
Cotchery will go there as needed. Give him credit, he is just not used much.

Goodfrom55
10-22-2012, 11:10 AM
Cotchery will go there as needed. Give him credit, he is just not used much.

thank you.

igor0190
10-23-2012, 04:02 PM
The biggest difference I see in Haley's offense is that he actually recognizes Heaths ability and how to use him. Arians seriously completely wasted his talent.

Stone
10-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Until I see AB drop balls over the middle like Wallace does, I can't agree with the alligator arms comment. But Heath is a stud, they should lock he and Wallace in a room together for a while. I just hope Heath doesn't come out of the room a pussy:lol:

K Train
10-23-2012, 11:00 PM
haley is using him the way whisenhunt and arians never would, he looks like rob gronkowski in haleys offense and its a beautiful thing

LatrobePA
10-23-2012, 11:06 PM
We all had a feeling Heath would be awesome in Haley's offense.. And that he is!

elephantman
10-23-2012, 11:40 PM
We all had a feeling Heath would be awesome in Haley's offense.. And that he is!

Miller's a Pro Bowl TE, maybe Haley will get him there, too bad it wasnt sooner...Miller is Like the Aaron Smith on D.....Only in Pitt do/did they get the recognition they deserv(ed)

terrible.towel43
10-24-2012, 12:26 AM
E88 caught a 30 something year pass over the middle. He seems to do that a lot for big gains he just isn't targeted as frequently

connecticutsteel
10-24-2012, 11:15 AM
OK i'm kinda sick of the Wallace drops too many balls stuff yes he had a bad game with 4 drops but he doesn't normally drop many passes read the blog below for PROOF

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/65552/mike-wallaces-drops-are-out-of-character

Real Deal Steel
10-24-2012, 12:05 PM
I love the fact that we are going to Miller. It's about time. But defenses are starting to key on him. Especially in the red zone.

Ben has to look at the WR in the slot. The primary targets in the red zone should be Wallace, Miller and the slot WR.

Ben should be able to exploit whoever has the mismatch or whoever the defense is over compensating for between those three targets.

That third receiver can be money in the bank.