PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward Will Be On ESPN radio's Dan Patrick's Show Tomorrow

Steelerlyn
01-29-2007, 05:00 PM
They are going to discuss the new coach and Bill Cowher, sounded interesting!~

Koopa
01-29-2007, 05:04 PM
is it on the internet too?? cause i don't know what station espn radio is

and while we are talkin about espn and hines.....did anyone see that piece they had on him on sportscenter last night???

it was pretty good, hines is the greatest lol....he's gonna be my all time favorite wr......... the steelers need to a make a dvd of him, all his games and interviews and ****........

Black@Gold Forever32
01-29-2007, 05:11 PM
Yes Hines is one my favorite current Steeler and one of my alltime favorite players. I remember when he was drafted in 1998 in the third round. I never thought he would go on to set the Steelers alltime receiving records. By the time he his finished he will own all the Steelers records for WR's. But that just goes to show you would hard work can do for you. The guy has so much heart and its a pleasure to watch him every Sunday during the season.

Stairwayto7
01-29-2007, 05:54 PM
I`ll be tuning in for sure!

BB2W
01-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Thanks... I'll tune in. :redcool:

Steelerlyn
01-29-2007, 06:44 PM
is it on the internet too?? cause i don't know what station espn radio is

and while we are talkin about espn and hines.....did anyone see that piece they had on him on sportscenter last night???

it was pretty good, hines is the greatest lol....he's gonna be my all time favorite wr......... the steelers need to a make a dvd of him, all his games and interviews and ****........

I listen to this all day at work on my computer, I start out with Mike & Mike and listen to the rest, there is one guy that is a jerk so lotsa times I listen to music when he is on. (I don't have to mentionhis name, as many feel he is a class A jerk). LOL He comes on after Mike & Mike then Dan patrick then the Sports Bash which is on now. http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnradio/index

House of Steel
01-29-2007, 06:58 PM
What is the link for ESPN Radio?

Steelerlyn
01-29-2007, 10:30 PM
What is the link for ESPN Radio?

The link is posted above your post
:hilarious: :banana: :lol:

Koopa
01-29-2007, 10:37 PM
what time is it gonna be on at???