PDA

View Full Version : If Mike Adams needs help, so be it...get him the experience

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2012, 12:43 AM
Both Heath Miller and David Paulson spend considerable time along side Mike Adams tonight, and while he needed the help he also had some nice plays on his own. He's getting there but there's no substitute for experience.

The bengals pass rush is pretty formidable and even though he had his moments of confusion I was happy to see him out there scrapping and fighting through the adversity. If he has to keep playing in place of Marcus "I injure my own guys" Gilbert, then so be it.

Big T
10-22-2012, 12:45 AM
I'll have my thoughts more in depth tomorrow, but outside of a few hiccups, Adams played well tonight.

Real Deal Steel
10-22-2012, 12:47 AM
Adams played better tonight. I think this will go a long way in the kid having confidence in himself now. Because he was pretty down when he didn't earn a starting role.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-22-2012, 12:48 AM
The only way Mike Adams gets better is by playing so there is going to be some growing pains...At least he stays on his feet and doesn't hurt his fellow teammates like Gilbert......

steelersbabex25
10-22-2012, 12:49 AM
The only way Mike Adams gets better is by playing so there is going to be some growing pains...At least he stays on his feet and doesn't hurt his fellow teammates like Gilbert......

Whoops...did I just take out the entire starting offensive line..

Black@Gold Forever32
10-22-2012, 12:53 AM
Whoops...did I just take out the entire starting offensive line..

The Gilbert hit list.........DJ Johnson, David DeCastro, Maurkice Pouncey............Plus not to mention Gilbert seems to be always hurt himself.......

Crowned
10-22-2012, 01:01 AM
I watched Adams the whole game, alot of potential there.