PDA

View Full Version : Time to see what Dwyer is made of

Clevelandsux
10-21-2012, 06:33 PM
Haven't seen this guy play much. Hope he shows us something as well as some of these backups.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2012, 08:12 PM
He's got his chance tonight, but I want to see some good blocking here too. Dwyer is good enough to run with average blocking but lets not make it any harder than it already will be.

LatrobePA
10-21-2012, 09:13 PM
This has me worried, I'm afraid they're gonna come out throwing, Ben with 40+ attempts usually means me lose.

cbrunn
10-22-2012, 12:31 AM
Time to let Mendenhall walk and let Dwyer become the full time back ... I think he may be the most talented Running back on the roster ... Him and Rainey can be the future

Deviouz1
10-22-2012, 12:32 AM
did look pretty good.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2012, 12:32 AM
Dwyer answered the challenge tonight.. absolute clutch run to finish out the game. No Mendy, No Redman, No problem for tonight.

steelersbabex25
10-22-2012, 12:33 AM
Dwyer played unbelievably tonight. One thing he does better than Mendy is hitting those holes. He doesn't do any dancing.

Big T
10-22-2012, 12:34 AM
I don't know about letting Mendenhall walk, but Dwyer played a hell of a ball game tonight. Gotta give props to the o line though as well. They played a good game all around and opened up some nice holes. Dwyer did a real nice job breaking some tackles. Most notably the Peko tackle.

cbrunn
10-22-2012, 12:38 AM
I don't know about letting Mendenhall walk, but Dwyer played a hell of a ball game tonight. Gotta give props to the o line though as well. They played a good game all around and opened up some nice holes. Dwyer did a real nice job breaking some tackles. Most notably the Peko tackle.

Save that Cap room by letting Mendenhall walk at the end of the year ... When Dwyer gets his chances he answers real well and might be the best pure runner on the team ... Only problem is he won't get any more carries basically rest of the season, Redman will go back to being infront of him on the Depth Chart and that's just stupid, he out performs Redman anytime he gets a chance

Big T
10-22-2012, 12:40 AM
Save that Cap room by letting Mendenhall walk at the end of the year ... When Dwyer gets his chances he answers real well and might be the best pure runner on the team ... Only problem is he won't get any more carries basically rest of the season, Redman will go back to being infront of him on the Depth Chart and that's just stupid, he out performs Redman anytime he gets a chance

I disagree about letting Mendenhall walk, but definitely agree that Dwyer needs to be the 2nd guy. I've always said that. Redman needs to be a situational, 3rd and 1/inches guy and in on some third downs, but Dwyer should be the primary backup.

Real Deal Steel
10-22-2012, 12:42 AM
Well, Dwyer has confirmed what I"ve been say about him for months now. Dwyer is a different type of runningback then Mendy but I believe Dwyer is just as good as Mendy in his on way.

LevonKirkland99
10-22-2012, 01:37 AM
Dwyer was Bettis like tonight. Maybe he is Mendy s replcement!

ChucktownSteeler
10-22-2012, 08:09 AM
Dwyer should be solid #2 RB after last night.

Reminds me of the years Barry Foster languished on the bench.

Mike - We need to get this kid in the game.

LatrobePA
10-22-2012, 09:03 AM
This was a great game by Dwyer! Colon was in beast mode as well as Heath, tons of credit should be thrown their way!

steelersbabex25
10-22-2012, 09:14 AM
This was a great game by Dwyer! Colon was in beast mode as well as Heath, tons of credit should be thrown their way!

"Colon was in beast mode"

....there's a sentence you don't hear very often.

LatrobePA
10-22-2012, 09:15 AM
"Colon was in beast mode"

....there's a sentence you don't hear very often.

He was...