PDA

View Full Version : 2-3 is what this team needs right now.

steelchamp204
10-15-2012, 12:32 PM
The Steelers being 2-3 could be the best thing for them now. Id like to see who steps there game up to make sure this season doesnt turn into a disaster, try to make a push for the division or wildcard spot. Id like to see someone on offense step up and take the leadership role like Hines did. I think AB will do that(just needs to stop celebrating after catches all the time). A team like the Steelers will be in desperation mode already by there 6th game. The team is still looking for it's first road win of the season and can get a huge boost of confidence beating the Bengals this sunday. I think this team was humbled bigtime after the Titans loss.

After Cinci this week if the Steelers win, it will feel like like we did when we were 2-2, that we could have a chance to do something and make the playoffs. This time if the Steelers go 3-3, they're going to have to string together some wins with a schedule for the next couple weeks to do that.

Im predicting this.

The steelers beat the Bengals/Redskins/Giants/Browns.

I might be crazy but the Bengals are 3-3/Skins 3-3/ Giants 4-2/ are going to be my upset pick this year and the Browns.

If they can pull off 4 in a row which I think they can. 6-3 will be the record which would put them in a good situation to make the playoffs.

Im optismistic and if we lose sunday then all of this goes out the window. Lets go Steelers.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-15-2012, 01:01 PM
Ben really needs to step up and be the leader of this team..........At times Ben has looks of disgust on his face so its time for him to take command of the team.......All we get from our HC is witty cliches so I'm not counting on much from Mikey T..........

LatrobePA
10-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Here's how I feel: both OC and DC need to get aggressive and start attacking. Winning by 1 or allowing teams to convert 3rd and long isn't gonna cut it. Start attacking!!

steelchamp204
10-15-2012, 02:36 PM
Ben really needs to step up and be the leader of this team..........At times Ben has looks of disgust on his face so its time for him to take command of the team.......All we get from our HC is witty cliches so I'm not counting on much from Mikey T..........

I agree. It is time for Ben to start getting into some of these guy's faces. Especially the Oline. I dont know if anyone saw Max Starxx interview after the game, he acts like its not a big deal the Oline is in shambles. If I was Ben i'd smack the living **** out of him. AB needs to stop acting like its his first 1st down ever to when he gets the ball. I dont care if you want to get passionate once and awhile, but holy ****.