PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me

North Steel
10-14-2012, 05:11 PM
just how many fu#king horse shoes are planted up the rat birds asses. I can't believe how many breaks these pathetic pieces of **** get week after week. I'm seriously f'n sick right now.

CowherPower
10-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Don't worry, Baltimore waits until the playoffs to run out of luck, choke, and lose.

I do know what you mean though, they've long since gone thru their 9 lives.

LatrobePA
10-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Playing 90% of you first 6 games at home will do that!

Troyisabeast_43
10-14-2012, 07:52 PM
They have 4 of their next 5 games on the road and if Tony Romo and the Cowboys offense wasnt retarded at the end of the game with their horrific clock management they would have got that FG a lot closer and would have won that game. The Ravens got away with one today so let's hope Houston gets them next week in Houston and then come next month when they come here they end up losing one of those close games they have been winning this season instead of winning them. This Ravens defense is bad right now and now with Webb being done for the season if Ben is on when we play them and the offense is clicking I think we can pick them apart. The Steelers first and foremost have to get their **** together and get a win next week in Cincy and then the week after against the Redskins. If they can back to within a game or so of the Ravens before they meet which I believe they definitely can do then they will still have a good chance to overtook the Ravens. It has to start next week in Cincinnati...

LatrobePA
10-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Houston got their asses whooped last night! Lets hope they are fired up!

Big T
10-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Houston got their asses whooped last night! Lets hope they are fired up!

Ya I'm glad they got smacked. They'll be hungry.

coldrolled
10-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Like Cinci will?

Big T
10-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Like Cinci will?

Like Pittsburgh will? The Bengals wish they were half the team the Texans are.

Two completely different scenarios. Baltimore coming off a game where the win was handed to them on a silver f*cking platter, while the Texans are coming off their first loss of the season where they were beaten badly. Houston won lose this game at home.

coldrolled
10-15-2012, 10:45 AM
I know but i keep seeing the pittsburgh MASH unit working on our players... It is really crazy already...

We have to win all 6 of our Division games to win this division.

TarlsQtr
10-15-2012, 10:51 AM
just how many fu#king horse shoes are planted up the rat birds asses. I can't believe how many breaks these pathetic pieces of **** get week after week. I'm seriously f'n sick right now.

I agree with the previous posters regarding all the home games they have played so far. That is a huge help. I would also point out that they cannot be too lucky when they lose L. Webb and Ray Ray for the season. Even if they get "gums" back in week 9 like they expect, he will not be the same player until next season. They are ripe for a huge second half of the season thud.

North Steel
10-15-2012, 07:16 PM
Looks like the horse shoes are getting less and less.Ray and Webb sit the fu*k down.Sorry guys if I'm sounding like a Fu*king *******:reddevil:right now,but these guys make me sick especially Flakeo,I always have this strong urge to punch him right in that stupid looking face.I need a cigarette:helmet:

coldrolled
10-15-2012, 07:22 PM
We need to win all 6 AFCN games... We can do it.

Goodfrom55
10-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Even if they get "gums" back in week 9 like they expect, he will not be the same player until next season. They are ripe for a huge second half of the season thud.

Gums, that's funny - I say Bubba Gump. . .anyway, if and when he comes back, run right at him and cut the **** out of him all day long.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Their luck is running out now, their defense was mediocre before Lewis and Webb got injured. Nobody is afraid to run on them anymore. Hell if Dallas comes into that game saying we're going to run then anybody should be able too.

Forged in Steel
10-16-2012, 08:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRHlX_d1baw