PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ Ratbirds - Webb Torn ACL?

scudmissile29
10-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Jason La Canfora Jason La CanforaVerified ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Ravens fearing a torn ACL for top CB Lardarius Webb. Further testing will determine for sure but it does not look goof at all I'm told

Retweet
Favorite

A nice break for us.

Steelers/PSU Fan
10-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Heard it was just a sprained ankle.

Big T
10-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Lol? Seriously? Ya it helps us if that's the case, but there's nothing funny about any player getting seriously injured.

Nolrog
10-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Looks like Ray Lewis was injured as well. Last few plays on that Dallas TD drive, he was on the sidelines flexing his right arm up and down.

Stone
10-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Looks like Ray Lewis was injured as well. Last few plays on that Dallas TD drive, he was on the sidelines flexing his right arm up and down.

he was just having a stabbing flashback:lol:

Speeed
10-14-2012, 05:41 PM
Unconfirmed torn ACL. Their D is worse than ours, and they are 5-1. It seems they just get the breaks. The Cowboys gave them about a dozen of them today. The Ravens could easily be 3-2 if not for good fortune. Webb out would be crushing. But you know what, how many times have we played them missing key players? Or with injuries? I will bet very few. I feel sorry for Webb, but if it helps us, so be it.

Heard it was just a sprained ankle.

scudmissile29
10-14-2012, 06:03 PM
Lol? Seriously? Ya it helps us if that's the case, but there's nothing funny about any player getting seriously injured.

last time i checked i said LOL at RATBIRDS not WEBB

read correctly ****ing next time

CowherPower
10-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Pardon me if I don't feel bad for a team getting hit with injuries. Get in line, we're already way ahead schedule on that one.

Team, not player.

Get7With7
10-14-2012, 06:26 PM
Unconfirmed torn ACL. Their D is worse than ours, and they are 5-1. It seems they just get the breaks. The Cowboys gave them about a dozen of them today. The Ravens could easily be 3-2 if not for good fortune. Webb out would be crushing. But you know what, how many times have we played them missing key players? Or with injuries? I will bet very few. I feel sorry for Webb, but if it helps us, so be it.

The Ravens have only played two road games as well, where they have not played well similarly to the Steelers. What would the Steelers' record be right now if they played 4 home games?

Big T
10-14-2012, 06:28 PM
last time i checked i said LOL at RATBIRDS not WEBB

read correctly ****ing next time

You say lol @ the ratbirds, and the only thing you talk about is Webb's injury. I read it just fine.

ChucktownSteeler
10-14-2012, 07:21 PM
I never revel in any injury, opponent or not.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-14-2012, 07:39 PM
It doesn't matter if the Steelers don't start handling their own business......

Clevelandsux
10-14-2012, 07:50 PM
ray lewis had a torn tricep is what i heard.

Big T
10-14-2012, 08:18 PM
ray lewis had a torn tricep is what i heard.

Again, I hate seeing players be seriously injured, but if that's the case it definitely helps us and starts to level the playing field in terms of injuries.

Troyisabeast_43
10-14-2012, 09:09 PM
I read Lewis tore his tricep as well and if that is true and Webb has an ACL tear especially with Suggs being out that is a huge huge blow to the Ravens. There schedule has been nice so far but now they are only going to get 1 home game between now and their meeting at home with the Steelers on December 2nd. 4 of their next 5 games are on the road at Houston,at Cleveland,at Pittsburgh,and at San Diego. Tough stretch there for the Ravens hopefully they will get picked off a few times and the Steelers can start winning...

LatrobePA
10-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Yea but they have Joe Flacco and he's the best QB in the world!

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-14-2012, 09:16 PM
Hope against hope if our D line won't perform what will it matter? I hoping the slobs (ours on the d line) get their **** together. And sooner not later.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-14-2012, 09:21 PM
I read Lewis tore his tricep as well and if that is true and Webb has an ACL tear especially with Suggs being out that is a huge huge blow to the Ravens. There schedule has been nice so far but now they are only going to get 1 home game between now and their meeting at home with the Steelers on December 2nd. 4 of their next 5 games are on the road at Houston,at Cleveland,at Pittsburgh,and at San Diego. Tough stretch there for the Ravens hopefully they will get picked off a few times and the Steelers can start winning...

I enjoy reading your posts and you always show that there is hope for the Steelers.....But this team can't win in Oakland, Denver, Tennessee, so I will have my doubts that this team can win in Baltimore or Cincy for that matter.....I hope they correct the ship and I'm waiting for some of these so called leaders on the team to emerge to turn the Steelers season around....

connecticutsteel
10-15-2012, 05:52 PM
Andy Dalton isn't that great we should win the game .

Real Deal Steel
10-15-2012, 06:20 PM

Neither was Matt Hasselbeck.

Real Deal Steel
10-15-2012, 06:22 PM
The old saying,..misery loves company applies to me.

I'm glad the ratbirds have injuries like us. Now let Ray Rice get hurt and knocked out for a while then we'll be even.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-15-2012, 06:48 PM

The Steelers havn't won a road game all season and really have played like crap on the road......The game is in Cincy.....Real Deal already mentioned Hasselbeck which is a good point since Dalton is much better then an old/washed up QB......Another point is AJ Green is much better then any of the Titans WR's.........Dalton actually has a ton of weapons to throw to......

Really what has this team show on the road to make you think they might win in Cincy?.......lol

Zachintosh66
10-15-2012, 07:25 PM
like we have the gaul to LOL anyone's injuries (look in the mirror)

Speeed
10-15-2012, 08:15 PM
We can win. We just might need 127 points to do it. That might actually happen, only if Ben had an offensive (offensive is the perfect word for our O-line) line to throw behind. Even so, I don't take it all to serious. Nothing we can do anyway!

The Steelers havn't won a road game all season and really have played like crap on the road......The game is in Cincy.....Real Deal already mentioned Hasselbeck which is a good point since Dalton is much better then an old/washed up QB......Another point is AJ Green is much better then any of the Titans WR's.........Dalton actually has a ton of weapons to throw to......

Really what has this team show on the road to make you think they might win in Cincy?.......lol

HUNT4SEVEN
10-15-2012, 08:37 PM

They have the refs on there side,that's why they r 5-1, Webb and Lewis is done for the season, Haloti is injured also but will play Sunday,I don't wish injury or anyone, but i can'r say i'm mad that they are going through this either F&CK em...

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-15-2012, 08:50 PM
like we have the gaul to LOL anyone's injuries (look in the mirror)

You right Zach. Hopin for everyone to be hurt so you can win doesn't speak well of this team's anything ability. For a reality check, log in to other team forums once in awhile to see how the Steeler Nation is perceived because of our upstanding citizen/players.

NorCalSteel
10-15-2012, 09:10 PM
oh yeah "F" the Ratbirds...just syaing

Real Deal Steel
10-15-2012, 11:44 PM
The Texans are mad, their at home and the Ravens are more vulnerable than Richard Simmons being released to the population in a federal prison.

Houston will lay the smack down on the Ravens this Sunday. Book it.

muncher
10-16-2012, 10:50 AM
You right Zach. Hopin for everyone to be hurt so you can win doesn't speak well of this team's anything ability. For a reality check, log in to other team forums once in awhile to see how the Steeler Nation is perceived because of our upstanding citizen/players.

we are supposed to care about what other teams fans think of us now?

coldrolled
10-16-2012, 11:03 AM
The Texans are mad, their at home and the Ravens are more vulnerable than Richard Simmons being released to the population in a federal prison.

Houston will lay the smack down on the Ravens this Sunday. Book it.

Ravens win with last second safety. lol

Real Deal Steel
10-16-2012, 11:41 AM
LOL.

steelchamp204
10-16-2012, 02:01 PM
Its about time some other team joins us in the company of injuries. Welcome Rats!