PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating in DALLAS

hostyle
10-12-2012, 11:57 AM
ok guys 6 steeler fans from Toronto heading to Dallas to watch us kick some cowboy butt, does anyone know if there is a steeler taigate party going on, if not anyone know of a good group that will put up will us wearing black and gold , none of us are kids we just want to be around good people to party with before the game, any insite into dallas as a whole would be helpful none of our group has been before thanks inadvance for any help you can give us

BlitzburghRockCity
10-14-2012, 04:14 AM
This might help you out. I can't speak on experience, having never been to Dallas but you can probably check out those leads and see where it takes you. I'd definitely call ahead of time just to be safe.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-7742202

Have a great time man, Steeler Nation showing up in Dallas is always epic!

hostyle
10-15-2012, 08:56 AM
ok thanks I'll check to see what bar is closest to our hotel

ARKIESTEEL
10-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Check the facebook page for a fan club called Southern Steel. They will have something going on. I will also be there

BlitzburghRockCity
10-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Also I'm adding a new option to the bars page, a google map that pins every Steelers bar in every city around the world. That should go up tonight.

www.steeleraddicts.com/steelersbars

10-18-2012, 01:28 PM
Me and my wife will be driving up to dallas from san antonio sunday morning, also looking for some fans to kick back with

hostyle
10-22-2012, 08:20 AM
Me and my wife will be driving up to dallas from san antonio sunday morning, also looking for some fans to kick back with

if you hear of anything that my group may
to go please keep me updated

12-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Hey everyone,
We will be parking here, price is 33 bucks
http://midsouthparking.com/2012/08/steelers-vs-cowboys/
It offers a free shuttle to and from the game. I called and they allow grilling and tailgating. They also have tvs and bathrooms :)
We will be getting there right at noon and prob head over to the game about a 1 /12 before the game.
There should be a good group of us, can never have to many steelers fans in one place