PDA

View Full Version : STEELERS/titans Thursday night game day check in...

Raleigh Steel
10-11-2012, 05:50 AM
the steelers go on the road for the 3rd time this season trying to find their 1st win away from home.

the steelers go for their first 2-game winning streak of the season.

the steelers looking to keep pace with the teams ahead of them in the AFC north.

this is a game that the steelers should dominate...but we've seen this many times and we rarely see the steelers dominate teams they should. coming off of a short week and a tough win vs. the eagles that took it's toll. everyone needs to step up their game tonight and put this thing to bed early!

CHECKING IN from raleigh, nc...so glad time warner cable now gets the NFL network!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

:tt02::helmet::steelersflag5::bigtowel::steelerssi gn::gosteelers::herewego:

Speeed
10-11-2012, 08:15 AM
I am an art teacher outside of Baltimore. Sporting a Ward jersey. Many of my students are Steeler fans. Some are Redskins fans, and well, some like that "purple chicken" team. No worries, it is all in good fun.

Go get em'!

chisteeler
10-11-2012, 08:27 AM
I am an art teacher outside of Baltimore. Sporting a Ward jersey. Many of my students are Steeler fans. Some are Redskins fans, and well, some like that "purple chicken" team. No worries, it is all in good fun.

Go get em'!

I can not believe the coincidence here. I too am an art teacher outside of Chicago and I'm also sporting my Ward Jersey. Too weird to be true, but it is...Go Steelers!

Steeler4life
10-11-2012, 09:21 AM
I'm ready, but going to have to split the signal to a second TV and have the VP debate going alongside the game.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-11-2012, 09:48 AM
Here We Go!!!!Central PA

:bigtowel:

ejsteeler
10-11-2012, 10:17 AM
I'm ready, but going to have to split the signal to a second TV and have the VP debate going alongside the game.

Oh man, you need to get your priorities straight! :lol:

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Tidewater Virginia. Steeler Nation in the midst of Skins Territory and too close to the septic tank city of Baltimore. Don't let yourself down team.

Steeler4life
10-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Oh man, you need to get your priorities straight! :lol:

I know right? LMAO

coldrolled
10-11-2012, 10:59 AM

No need it looks like Biden and Obama are going to be the Browns of debates.

Real Deal Steel
10-11-2012, 12:07 PM
I'm ready.

I want to see a well balanced offense with more TD's scored in the red zone then field goals.
I want to see a defense that's focused and getting after the opposing QB.
And for a bonus, I'd like to see Rainy make a big return on special teams.

Speeed
10-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Awesome!

I can not believe the coincidence here. I too am an art teacher outside of Chicago and I'm also sporting my Ward Jersey. Too weird to be true, but it is...Go Steelers!

cmerrifield
10-11-2012, 01:01 PM

I could respect that if it wasn't Biden:D

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2