PDA

View Full Version : Titans are a desperate and dangerous team; the Steelers need to be careful

BlitzburghRockCity
10-09-2012, 08:55 PM
The Titans aren't exactly an elite team, but we know how the Steelers have notoriously played down to the competition in the past. Plus we're coming off a short week and won't have Polamalu or Woodley. We have no business coming into this stadium thinking it's just going to be a cakewalk.

The Titans are backed up to the wall at 1-4 now and will be desperate for win, especially at home.

Hasselbeck has a whopping 400 yds passing and 3 TD's so far, and Johnson has 73 carries for 210 yds on the year.

Their offense pretty much stinks as does the entire team, but we can't afford to take this team lightly. If we don't come in with our A game we could be looking at another Raiders fiasco.

LatrobePA
10-09-2012, 09:05 PM
TKO is what we need to deliver, no time for this team to feel sorry for them!! Put the nail in the coffin!!

Steeler4life
10-09-2012, 11:23 PM
One would think the Titans are the perfect team to play on a short week but yea, we all know how the Steelers play down as Blitz says. I don't care if the game is not a blowout, as long as we win, don't sustain any injuries, and just get through it with a win for a long week+ until the next game.

K Train
10-09-2012, 11:33 PM
i think they win easily

the steelers should be desperate too, they are sitting at 2-2

Raleigh Steel
10-10-2012, 05:58 AM
The steelers shouldn't take ANYONE lightly! At 2-2 their focus should be winning as many games as possible, not looking past opponents. Hell, if we were playing the vols instead of the titans we still shouldn't look past 'em.

Nolrog
10-10-2012, 06:31 AM
I'm worried a lot about this game. This should be a cake walk, but so should have Oakland. I'd love to see a blow out, but I'm afraid this will be another nail biter.

SnakeEyes43
10-10-2012, 07:06 AM
If you lose to the Raiders, you shouldn't take any team lightly.

Lunchbucket
10-10-2012, 08:30 AM

Exactly,...WE need to stay focused early and not let them hang around to bite us late.

Real Deal Steel
10-10-2012, 10:35 AM

Your so right. That raider loss is still bothering me.

Troyisabeast_43
10-10-2012, 05:22 PM
If the Steelers somehow would dare lose this game to a bad Titans team I will make a bold prediction and say they will not make the playoffs. Their conference record would then be 1-3 and you have to figure they are going to lose at least 1 or 2 more AFC games before the season is over and it would just be a devistating blow to their conference record in terms of tiebrakers and AFC wins with other teams. The Steelers as far as I am concerned already had their bad loss in Oakland a few weeks ago and absolutely cannot afford to have another one tomorrow night. Lose tomorrow night and no playoffs Ill stick by it...

HUNT4SEVEN
10-10-2012, 10:29 PM
It's not gonna be easy,but we will win...

LatrobePA
10-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Your so right. That raider loss is still bothering me.

The broncos game from last year still bothers me! Lol

elephantman
10-10-2012, 11:26 PM
If the Steelers somehow would dare lose this game to a bad Titans team I will make a bold prediction and say they will not make the playoffs. Their conference record would then be 1-3 and you have to figure they are going to lose at least 1 or 2 more AFC games before the season is over and it would just be a devistating blow to their conference record in terms of tiebrakers and AFC wins with other teams. The Steelers as far as I am concerned already had their bad loss in Oakland a few weeks ago and absolutely cannot afford to have another one tomorrow night. Lose tomorrow night and no playoffs Ill stick by it...

if they lose this game, we just arent any good ....a short trip back to the early 80's

BlitzburghRockCity
10-11-2012, 03:24 PM
If they lose this game they don't deserve to even sniff a comeback even if it is only early October. Losing 3 conference games is a death wish for the post season unless you somehow manage to win your division and get in by default.