PDA

View Full Version : Prediction Steelers Will Beat The Eagles This Week!

BubbyBlister
10-01-2012, 12:49 AM
If they don't bet them they will be good on the spread for sure and too much money will be on the Eagles this week. Feel free to call me out if I'm wrong but believe me I highly doubt I will be!!

LatrobePA
10-01-2012, 12:53 AM
Ben sacked 5-6 times. Not huge numbers but enough, defense has a good game..

Big T
10-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Like I said in another thread... Glad the Eagles won tonight. Pittsburgh coming off a loss, hungry/desperate with a week to prepare. Philly coming off a late emotional, divisional victory, less desperation. Plus it's in Pittsburgh. I like our chances next weekend. It'll be tough, but I think we pull it off.

Steelers/PSU Fan
10-01-2012, 01:26 AM
Meh, we'll see. Eagles haven't looked that good this season but either has the Steelers defense. I wonder how well we'll contain Vick. Probably going to be a close game, not sure what to expect though.

Real Deal Steel
10-01-2012, 12:46 PM
Must win game. If we lose, the season is effectively over.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Like I said in another thread... Glad the Eagles won tonight. Pittsburgh coming off a loss, hungry/desperate with a week to prepare. Philly coming off a late emotional, divisional victory, less desperation. Plus it's in Pittsburgh. I like our chances next weekend. It'll be tough, but I think we pull it off.

:iagree: Even though this is a non conference game coming up, they just cannot afford to lose and go down to 1-3.

The Browns are playing the Giants, so we're good there. No way Eli Manning loses back to back games, at least not this week against the Browns.

Bengals playing Miami, that one could go either way but the Bengals are at home and probably pull that one out.

Ravens playing at the Chiefs, that one might be closer than we think.

We can't count on anybody losing except for the Browns; digging a 1-3 hole is just not acceptable.

Airbrush1
10-01-2012, 02:59 PM
Any one know if Troy and James will be back to Eagle hunt?

Nolrog
10-01-2012, 03:01 PM
Any one know if Troy and James will be back to Eagle hunt?

Troy most likely, Harrison most likely not.

cmerrifield
10-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Troy most likely, Harrison most likely not.

Not sure that's true, but both guys practiced today. It will just be if Harrison's knee holds up after full practice. Last week it did not. We will know more Wednesday.

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2

papabaier
10-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Not too sure a rusty Harrison would help anyway. Would help for following week maybe. Troy just seems slow as hell out there, so don't know how much that will help, other than from a purely "feel good" from the other players if you know what I mean.

Real Deal Steel
10-01-2012, 04:10 PM
:iagree:

Ravens playing at the Chiefs, that one might be closer than we think.

No way the Ravens lose to the Chiefs. Have you seen Matt Cassell? He's awful! He will be giving interceptions to the Ravens like we give candy at Holloween.

We need to rattle off 4 straight to kinda right the ship.

steelchamp204
10-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Ill see what Steelers team shows up in the first half, if it the Jets game steelers team then we will have a chance. If its the Raiders Steelers team, we will get killed. Ben will get sacked about 5 times atleast on sunday. Remember when the played philly lastime in Philly, Ben got sacked what? 6 times that game atleast.

Goodfrom55
10-01-2012, 05:49 PM
If the Steelers can force (2) turnovers and commit zero themselves, I think the Steelers win. Key here will be getting some type of pressure on Vick and forcing him to read the defense and make a play. If the Steelers are in a soft zone all day, or blitz ineffectively, it will leave Celek open. I don't have a score in mind yet, but I believe the Steelers will win - and Mendy will have a pretty good day returning to the lineup.

Airbrush1
10-01-2012, 05:55 PM
I know one thing for sure , we have to change up our D with Troy. They were reading him and adjusting to much to him in the last game. We need to let him run totally wild. No reign. Let his instincts do their job. and even with a slow calf that will destroy the opponents offensive plans.

Goodfrom55
10-01-2012, 05:57 PM
The key is , like on any play, don't telegraph what you are going to do. If the Steelers run the fire-X blitz, that's great, but don't telegraph it. Most O-lines don't man block, they zone block.

Three Four
10-01-2012, 07:10 PM
I don't see the Steelers stopping McCoy. He is the best back the Steelers will have faced. Hampton, Hood and Keisel are not plugging the gaps. Look to McCoy having a big night. 28-24 Eagles.

connecticutsteel
10-01-2012, 08:28 PM
HERE IS THE PRE SEASON GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSGvlOyYdhE&feature=related

DeCastro get well soon