PDA

View Full Version : The hole got deeper!

LatrobePA
09-30-2012, 07:15 PM
With the bengals and Ravens both winning this week our hole got deeper!

Watching the broncos beat the **** out of the Raiders made me sick!

SnakeEyes43
09-30-2012, 08:01 PM

Same here, I was hoping the Raiders would give Denver a game, maybe even beat them. Wishful thinking.

Forged in Steel
09-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Peyton Manning ran all over the Raiders with ease!

Also, lol at thread title.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-30-2012, 08:18 PM
So did Ben....Only difference the Broncos defense actually could stop the Raiders offense........

Forged in Steel
09-30-2012, 08:24 PM
So did Ben....Only difference the Broncos defense actually could stop the Raiders offense........

You're right. I should have worded it like this:

The Broncos ran all over the Raiders with no problem!

teeceemadison
09-30-2012, 08:34 PM
held the raiders to six, and we made carson palmer look like peyton....wtf????

BlitzburghRockCity
09-30-2012, 08:52 PM
This is what happens every freakin year, we lose to teams we shouldn't and then somebody who beat us previously goes in and does what we should have done.

The hole definitely ain't gettin any easier to climb out of.

LatrobePA
09-30-2012, 09:13 PM
Problem is gang, other AFC teams are beating the teams they should and we aren't.. Watching the Eagles play NY tough worries me!

LevonKirkland99
09-30-2012, 09:42 PM
Broncos won because our Defense Sucks!! We cant win withat D.

LatrobePA
09-30-2012, 09:44 PM
Broncos won because our Defense Sucks!! We cant win withat D.

They better get their **** together quick!

SteelerCountry58
10-01-2012, 12:52 AM
Which now makes the head to head matchups even more important.
We can't go out and **** the bed against the Bungholes and Rats now.
3-1 will cut it but hell man we'll be lucky to go 2-2 against those two if our
D doesn't start stepping up and stopping people.

Nolrog
10-01-2012, 02:09 PM
With the bengals and Ravens both winning this week our hole got deeper!

We still have 2 games against each.

Totally agree. That was frustrating.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-02-2012, 08:36 AM
We have to expect that both the Ratbirds and Bungals will win this week, so there is no margin for error right now. Win and make a statement, or lose and go home with more questions about your team.

Troyisabeast_43
10-02-2012, 05:34 PM
The key is going to be to get to the night of October 21st when you play the Bengals in Cincy with a 3-2 record. Earlier in the day the Ravens play in Houston on the 21st and that is definitely a game they should lose or at least have a good chance to lose. After that the Ravens and Bengals both have their bye week on october 28th the next week. So beating the Bengals that night and getting to 4-2 hopefully with wins over the Eagles and Titans the previous 2 weeks will go a long long way I believe to getting the Steelers right back in this division race. You gotta win the next 2 against the Eagles and Titans in order for this to happen. The Bengals would then have 2 losses or more if they drop a game the next 2 weeks and we would own the head to head tiebraker over them, and the Ravens should they lose to Houston would at the very least have 2 losses as well and so would the Steelers should they win the Eagles,Titans and Bengals games.

Real Deal Steel
10-02-2012, 05:40 PM
We have to expect that both the Ratbirds and Bungals will win this week, so there is no margin for error right now. Win and make a statement, or lose and go home with more questions about your team.

If they lose, there is no questions. They just suck. They have to get it done.Period.