PDA

View Full Version : don't like the officiating ? call roger and demaurice and let them know

connecticutsteel
09-24-2012, 09:15 AM
players assoc 202-756-9100 OR TOLL FREE 800 -372-2000

1123 20TH ST,NW

Washington DC 20036

USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NFL LEAGUE OFFICES 280 Park ave

New York,NY 10017

pHONE #1-212-450-2000

GOODELL'S E-MAIL (fukthefans@NFL.COM) <-------JOKE-----

Call and leave a message about your displeasure concerning the officials

CowherPower
09-24-2012, 09:19 AM
I'd bet those lines are manned by the invisible janitor, neither one of them give a rats *** about the fans. Maybe I'll call to make myself feel better but I don't expect anything to come of it.

Zachintosh66
09-24-2012, 09:47 AM
Who do we blame if/when the regular Officials come back?

Seems like only the teams losing are complaining, just like its always been.

connecticutsteel
09-24-2012, 10:17 AM
I'm not blaming anyone but the Defense ok maybe ryan Mundy but the scab refs still suck we got the **** held out of us yesterday
Coach zach you can't possibly defend the ineptitude of the replacements they gave the 49ers 2 extra challenges they don't call anything but interfearence when it should be illeagal contact and by the way the numbers are real i have called them and talked to people

All the teams are complaining listen to the networks

steelersbabex25
09-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Last time I checked Goodell didn't really seem to care too much about what the fans wanted.

SnakeEyes43
09-24-2012, 11:38 AM
I called to complain, then got a notice that I was fined and suspended. F' me.

steelchamp204
09-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Im not going to complain about the offcials, it's not there fault the Steelers arent pressuring the Qb, creating more turnovers, false starts, grabbing facemasks. Im not going to sit here and complain about the Refs, thats what we complained about when our teams lost when we were in Elem. School. They are DIV 3 ref's, what do you expect?

ChucktownSteeler
09-24-2012, 12:46 PM
Blaming this debacle on the refs is like blaming the weatherman (sorry Dave) on the sinking of the Titanic!

connecticutsteel
09-24-2012, 02:29 PM
I repeat i'm not blaming the refs for losing the games but all the games are horrible too much standing around deciding what to do mystery jersey numbers bad spots extra time outs and challenges calling missed field goals good not knowing the general rules like the difference between interference and illegal contact forgetting the 2 minute warning .allowing themselves to be persuaded by coaches mainly the Harbaugh's. MISSED HOLDING CALLS and on and on and on andon andon andon andon. It's total bullshit and if you love the game you can't ignore the shoddiness it's blatant and wrong and it is on the commish and the greedy *** owners including the rooney's

steeltown and steel champ where in my post did i blame the ref's for losing the games?

steelchamp204
09-24-2012, 04:14 PM
I repeat i'm not blaming the refs for losing the games but all the games are horrible too much standing around deciding what to do mystery jersey numbers bad spots extra time outs and challenges calling missed field goals good not knowing the general rules like the difference between interference and illegal contact forgetting the 2 minute warning .allowing themselves to be persuaded by coaches mainly the Harbaugh's. MISSED HOLDING CALLS and on and on and on andon andon andon andon. It's total bullshit and if you love the game you can't ignore the shoddiness it's blatant and wrong and it is on the commish and the greedy *** owners including the rooney's

steeltown and steel champ where in my post did i blame the ref's for losing the games?

Did I ever point you out specifically and say that you blamed the refs for losing the game? No. It is either us the fans and the teams dealing with Ref's who are trying, or having no football at all. It would be a travesty if there was no NFL season this year due to refs not getting what they want with the union. So I will take football and deal with bad calls. Maybe if the Steelers didnt make it so easy for the refs yesterday we probably would have won the game. Thats all I am saying.

LatrobePA
09-24-2012, 05:13 PM
The refs of all ranking suck balls!