PDA

View Full Version : Jets already running their mouths...

Troyisabeast_43
09-10-2012, 06:57 PM
Just saw on NFL Network that Bart Scott and a few of the guys on the Jets said after their 48-28 win over the Bills that they have put the world on notice after their performance yesterday against a defense that was ranked last pretty much in everything last season. We will see how good the Jets and Sanchez is this week when they come into a hostile enviroment Sunday and play a pissed off Steelers team in their home opener. Beating a pathetic team like the Bills doesnt say much. Hopefully the Steelers can bounce back and take it to the Jets in a big way which I fully expect them to do...

Nolrog
09-10-2012, 07:03 PM
The Jets like to talk. Get used to that in this week leading up to the game. If the Steelers lose though, we'll be looking at a loong year.

LatrobePA
09-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Wake and bake said the same thing!

Zachintosh66
09-10-2012, 07:26 PM
they have reason too... they scored 40+ and won... we didnt do half that... im sure their Defensive Ffront 7 are licking their chops.

Goodfrom55
09-10-2012, 07:29 PM
We have no chance. They have Tebow and God on their side. Steelers shouldn't even show up.

BRING EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIVERS OF STEEL
09-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Why the f not.

LatrobePA
09-10-2012, 07:46 PM
I hope the Steelers are fired up for this game. 0-2 is a deep hole!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2012, 10:32 PM
It wouldn't be a jets game if they didn't talk. Bart Scott runs his mouth every week whether they win or not. Nobody takes him seriously but it is annoying I'll give you that.

I would love nothing more than a game where we shut them up hard, right from the start.

- From BRC's Bionic of Awesomeness

steelersbabex25
09-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Bart Scott: "CAN'T WAIT"

....gets beat the next week by the Steelers for the third time in one season.

Conclusion = Bart Scott is a clown.

ChucktownSteeler
09-10-2012, 10:47 PM
I hope the Steelers are fired up for this game. 0-2 is a deep hole!

Especially 0-2 to AFC teams.

jetstream
09-10-2012, 10:56 PM
It wouldn't be a jets game if they didn't talk. Bart Scott runs his mouth every week whether they win or not. Nobody takes him seriously but it is annoying I'll give you that.

I would love nothing more than a game where we shut them up hard, right from the start.

- From BRC's Bionic of Awesomeness

unfortunately, you are right. Scott does talk too much, especially for a guy who wasn't even in the top 100 defensive players last yr in tackles registered. I havent heard him say anything after the win.....or anybody else for that matter.

Anyway....I come here for the Jets / steelers games, and have for the past cpl of seasons. Looking to talk football....not troll.

Pitt is gonna be tough as always.....but from what I saw vs. Denver, their oline is not very good, problem is, that Ben never quits and always seems to find a way. Hoping for a good def. match up

connecticutsteel
09-10-2012, 11:44 PM
I think that our O-line is a talented group ,however i don't think they are well coached Sean Kugler has had 2 #1s and 2#2s to build our line around and every year they have problems.I don't recommend changing during the season but perhaps in the off season we should consider change.

Real Deal Steel
09-11-2012, 01:26 AM
We can't go O-2 and realistically expect to compete for the division title. Ravens are going to beat the Eagles and we just can't go down two games to them right from the start. I want to see some urgency from our team this week. Going no huddle from the start, attacking the 3rd cornerback often, and letting Dwyer and Rainey do the running.

With Revis on Wallace, I want to see Brown, Cotchery and Sanders (Cothchery) involved and productive.

Farrior Fan
09-11-2012, 04:20 AM
unfortunately, you are right. Scott does talk too much, especially for a guy who wasn't even in the top 100 defensive players last yr in tackles registered. I havent heard him say anything after the win.....or anybody else for that matter.

Anyway....I come here for the Jets / steelers games, and have for the past cpl of seasons. Looking to talk football....not troll.

Pitt is gonna be tough as always.....but from what I saw vs. Denver, their oline is not very good, problem is, that Ben never quits and always seems to find a way. Hoping for a good def. match up

Welcome, and you are correct....our Oline sucks. If you see Legursky on the oline just go ahead and turn off your TV because ya'll have already won. Just make sure your kicker knows to put it through the two yellow sticks behind the end zone.

Zachintosh66
09-11-2012, 06:56 AM
kinda a loaded question about playing your next game isn't it?

like ANY PLAYER FROM ANY TEAM is gonna say no, we dont wanna go there and lose...

kinda stupid

Zachintosh66
09-11-2012, 06:57 AM
kinda a loaded question about playing your next game isn't it?

like ANY PLAYER FROM ANY TEAM is gonna say no, we dont wanna go there and lose...

kinda stupid

SnakeEyes43
09-11-2012, 07:33 AM
Just like their fat, slob of a head coach.

OldSchool58
09-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Either way, I predict that Monday morning, Sept. 17th, the sun will come up another day will begin. A loss to the Jets would suck for sure but it ain't the end of the world. Besides, I can remember quite a few times in the past decade that the Steelers played their best football after a loss.

It's gonna be OK folks.....

jetsknicks1
09-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Just saw on NFL Network that Bart Scott and a few of the guys on the Jets said after their 48-28 win over the Bills that they have put the world on notice after their performance yesterday against a defense that was ranked last pretty much in everything last season. We will see how good the Jets and Sanchez is this week when they come into a hostile enviroment Sunday and play a pissed off Steelers team in their home opener. Beating a pathetic team like the Bills doesnt say much. Hopefully the Steelers can bounce back and take it to the Jets in a big way which I fully expect them to do...
That's really not "Running their mouths". That's right up there with "We get no respect", "It's us against the world" & "We shocked the world", typical excited player talk. Sunday will no doubt be a much tougher game. The Steelers are better than the Bills in all facets of the game.

Big T
09-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Jets linebacker Bart Scott has rarely met a microphone he didn’t like, but he declared a “media mutiny” in the wake of Sunday’s 48-28 win over the Bills.

Scott actually meant a boycott, one that he’s enforcing because of the coverage the team has received recently. Scott said he’s done talking to a group he believes will “screw us next week or the week after.” Scott wasn’t shy about sharing his feelings before putting the boycott into effect.

“You guys treat us like we’re a (bleeping) joke,” Scott said, via Jim Corbett of USA TODAY. “You all want us to feed your papers, but then you all talk (bleep) about us. So why would I want to give you all quotes to sell papers with if you all treat us like (bleep)? That doesn’t make sense.*You all talk stuff about us, and then when we win you flip the story. You all win either way.”

Scott’s taking things a bit far, but his anger is understandable. His team was pictured on the cover of the New York Post this week depicted as clowns, one of many salvos launched toward the team all summer. Now that Scott and his teammates are 1-0, they’ve got every right to feel like they were slighted before the team played a single game that counted.

It’s just one game, so no one should get carried away. One game means a lot more than zero games, though, and the Jets feel like they deserved a little bit more benefit of the doubt. They’re right, but, as Scott surely knows by this point in his career, that won’t matter much if they don’t keep playing like they played on Sunday.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/09/bart-scott-declares-a-media-mutiny/

LarryNJ
09-11-2012, 11:40 AM
He's playing in New York what the hell does he expect? It's been going on forever there. I think he should go play in Jacksonville or Carolina.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Rex Ryan is keeping quiet this year for the most part so far but it's only a matter of time before he starts predicting super bowls again.

LatrobePA
09-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Rex Ryan is keeping quiet this year for the most part so far but it's only a matter of time before he starts predicting super bowls again.

I hope we crush the Jets! Not a big fan of Rex and crew!!

(it worked)

LarryNJ
09-11-2012, 04:50 PM
poll..who will predict Super Bowl win first, Rex or Dynasty (4 int's) Vick?

Phenomenal TJ
09-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Bart Scott running his mouth is nothing new.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-12-2012, 05:44 PM
poll..who will predict Super Bowl win first, Rex or Dynasty (4 int's) Vick?

:lol: If Vick starts that dynasty or dream team talk again this year they'll probably crucify him in Philly :lol: Oh wait, then again somebody will buy into it and then when they fail they'll blame him.

Root4Stlrs
09-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Bart Scott talking? Now ain't that a kick in the head?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk