PDA

View Full Version : Any of you buy the new Nike jersey's?

steelchamp204
09-08-2012, 01:18 AM
I bought a Harrison one tonight at Champs and lets just say they are waaaaaay better than the Reebok ones. Its not all authentic but it's so called "game jersey". It is nice and was only $100. If anyone was a little weary about buying one because it's different, dont hesitate. They are comfy as hell.

JensK
09-08-2012, 06:32 AM
Nice has decided not to distribute their NFL Jerseys in Europe. Needless to say, I am not at all pleased with them.

scudmissile29
09-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Nice has decided not to distribute their NFL Jerseys in Europe. Needless to say, I am not at all pleased with them.

Ya they did.

http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/default.aspx

I wouldn't buy one though. I just can't see myself walking around Europe in a Steelers jersey.

I already have one already.

Ibleedblk&gld
09-08-2012, 08:13 AM
How is the sizing compared to reebok? Is a 52 reebok the same fit as a 52 Nike?

Steelersfan
09-08-2012, 10:13 AM
I bought a reebok jersey few weeks back but got the Mrs a new Nike jersey. The womens reebok seems to be a little smaller than nike. Not sure on mens.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ibleedblk&gld
09-08-2012, 11:08 AM
so I can't go wrong either way, I was hoping Nike didn't run a little smaller...thanks

jpele
09-08-2012, 11:10 AM
I bought a Harrison one tonight at Champs and lets just say they are waaaaaay better than the Reebok ones. Its not all authentic but it's so called "game jersey". It is nice and was only $100. If anyone was a little weary about buying one because it's different, dont hesitate. They are comfy as hell.

Why not post a pic ?

Farrior Fan
09-08-2012, 11:41 AM
I'm still sporting my $40 from Ebay knockoff Troy jersey.

LevonKirkland99
09-08-2012, 12:00 PM
I'll probably pick one up in the next few weeks...I like the new Nike Jersey because they seem a bit less bulky in size than Reebok.

I can't do ebay though...too many fakes. Do you guys/gals buy from nfl.com?

Nolrog
09-08-2012, 12:30 PM

Flame already commented, but I was going to say, if the ferengi that run the NFL feel there's a penny in profit to be made, they'll sell the jerseys. So it didn't make sense that they wouldn't be in Europe.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-08-2012, 01:16 PM
From what I hear the new Nike jersey's are cut smaller than the Reebok ones from before so you may consider getting a size bigger if a purchase is in your future.

steelchamp204
09-08-2012, 02:44 PM
From what I hear the new Nike jersey's are cut smaller than the Reebok ones from before so you may consider getting a size bigger if a purchase is in your future.

Yes, the Nike jersey's are cut "thinner" than the reebok jersey's. I would say the length of them are the same, but they are not as wide as the reebok's. It fits more snug with me but doesnt affect me at all being only 160. I will say this. You know how the front of the reebok jersey's were alsways shorter compared to the back, well Nike is the same length all the way around. Hopefully someone knows what Im talking about.

connecticutsteel
09-09-2012, 04:22 AM
Ya they did.

http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/default.aspx

I wouldn't buy one though. I just can't see myself walking around Europe in a Steelers jersey

I already have one already.

YEAH HE'S TOO GOOD TO BE SEEN IN A NFL JERSEY

JensK
09-09-2012, 06:14 AM
In which case they only distribute their stuff through that one website in Europe, because I talked with both the biggest importer in Denmark and Sweden, and they couldn't get anything. Mind you, Denmark probably have the second biggest fan-base in Europe, at least relative to its size. You see so many people with NFL clothings here. Either way, I suppose I will get one eventually.

scudmissile29
09-09-2012, 06:26 AM
Also I don't like the baggyness.

I want something like this, but I know my biceps aren't as big as Polamalu's not even close, but I much prefer tight fitting, than that baggyness the reebok one had.

It seemed fake-to-replica-to-pro's were all baggy :(

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/troy-polamalu-43-2008-nfl-super-bowl-xliii-1627kz.jpg

steelchamp204
09-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Also I don't like the baggyness.

I want something like this, but I know my biceps aren't as big as Polamalu's not even close, but I much prefer tight fitting, than that baggyness the reebok one had.

It seemed fake-to-replica-to-pro's were all baggy :(

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/troy-polamalu-43-2008-nfl-super-bowl-xliii-1627kz.jpg

Soooooooo. Get a nike small? ,It will be tight on you, the length is almost the same as a medium. Trust me, it will be tight enough, maybe not as tight as soccer jersey's, but it will be tight.