PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Williams and David Gilreath, clear front runners after tonights game

BlitzburghRockCity
08-25-2012, 11:49 PM
Both of these guys have been the front runners for weeks now really but last week Gilreath had the big game and tonight Derrick Williams staked his claim tonight with 2 catches for 36 yds and the TD. I still think Gilreath has the edge right now but next week is going to be huge for these two and everyone else.

AB, Cotchery, and Dwyer were the leading receivers tonight but Williams did as much as he could with what he was given.

steelchamp204
08-26-2012, 12:25 AM
D Williams from PSU? He was my favorite player there behind Mike Robinson.

Zachintosh66
08-26-2012, 09:53 AM
D Williams from PSU? He was my favorite player there behind Mike Robinson.

Me too, kinda why i been pulling for him

prolly gonna come down to who is better on STs. Williams prolly has a slight lead there b/c his experience covering and returning.

CowherPower
08-26-2012, 11:04 AM
My buddy is a big PSU fan so he texts me everytime Williams does anything..LOL.

I like both of these guys, right now it's a toss up for me. Gilreath had the advantage of more playing time last week so the final game will be huge. Both of these guys will most of the game so I expect each to put up big numbers.

Real Deal Steel
08-26-2012, 11:20 AM
I don't see how we can go wrong either way. I like Gilreath but whichever way they decide, I'm cool with it.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Gilreath is only a 170 lbs soaking wet, Williams is 197 so if you want the chance for someone to be able to go up and make a play in traffic and handle the pounding, Williams might be your guy.

SteelCityKid5
08-26-2012, 02:52 PM
As a PSU student, gotta say I am biased. Pulling for D-Will. They'll hold on to Gilreath on practice squad.

Big T
08-26-2012, 02:59 PM
As a PSU student, gotta say I am biased. Pulling for D-Will. They'll hold on to Gilreath on practice squad.

Same. I didn't know you were a PSU student as well. I'm not at Univeristy Park though. I'm at their campus in Erie.

86WARD
08-26-2012, 03:22 PM
Williams makes the team. Gilreath makes practice squad.

ChucktownSteeler
08-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Williams makes the team. Gilreath makes practice squad.

Agreed