PDA

View Full Version : The Adventures of the GIMPER and Terrell Suggs. Very Funny!

SteelCurtain1974
07-25-2012, 12:36 AM

LT DAN TAYLOR: What's wrong with ur lip?
BUBBA: I was born with big gums, sir.
LT DAN TAYLOR: Well, u better tuck that in. Gonna get that caught on a tripwire.

Well I can't seem to put the photo up. Grrrr. http://https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4009297202519&set=a.1075365096050.2012354.1583891282&type=1&theater (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4009297202519&set=a.1075365096050.2012354.1583891282&type=1&theater)

BlitzburghRockCity
07-25-2012, 10:44 AM
Somebody sent me this on Facebook last night too. Suggs has always been known as Bubba Gump. Personally I just can't stand him regardless of what they call him or who he plays for.

Real Deal Steel
07-25-2012, 12:33 PM
By the time Suggs is healthy enough to play, the Ravens season will be over. Ravens are going to have a drop off in wins this coming season. Big time! Their secondary really isn't that good but the pass rush made them look good. With no pash rush, that secondary is going to be exposed.

Then, when Flacco has to play from behind, he will be exposed. Thus, an 8-8 season for the Ravens.

Speeed
07-25-2012, 05:11 PM
The buzz from many of the talking heads is that the Ravens will have a better season than the Steelers. I see no reason why that cannot happen. And at the same time I don't see why the Steelers cannot place ahead of them in the division. I think we all know that the Ravens are a solid football team. A poor game or two by us or them could make the difference.

I of course, expect the Steelers to win the division!

By the time Suggs is healthy enough to play, the Ravens season will be over. Ravens are going to have a drop off in wins this coming season. Big time! Their secondary really isn't that good but the pass rush made them look good. With no pash rush, that secondary is going to be exposed.

Then, when Flacco has to play from behind, he will be exposed. Thus, an 8-8 season for the Ravens.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-25-2012, 05:31 PM
I think the Ravens win 8-9 games tops....I see a down year for them.....Suggs is out and they lost Jarret Johnson to the Chargers....That is both of their starting OLBs from last year missing......Ray Lewis is a year older and really getting close to being done as an NFL player.....Ed Reed wants a new deal and really is getting older as well.....Their OL is old and a mess......Flacco is still an over-rated piece of trash.......

gtadroptop
07-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Enough of this lunacy. Everyone knows the Browns are going to run away with the division and destroy the Eagles in the Super Bowl.

Seriously though, I can see the Rat Bird young 'uns stepping it up a notch. They're not going to be push overs, but we should take the division this year.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-25-2012, 06:03 PM
Enough of this lunacy. Everyone knows the Browns are going to run away with the division and destroy the Eagles in the Super Bowl.

Seriously though, I can see the Rat Bird young 'uns stepping it up a notch. They're not going to be push overs, but we should take the division this year.

Who is their young players going to step up?.........Courtney Upshaw is a rookie is going to have some rookie growing pains......They still have to replace their other OLB......Paul Kruger who will get the first crack is nothing more then a wave player.....The Ratbirds OL is old and a mess........I see 8-9 wins for the Ravens........I think the Bengals are the bigger threat honestly......

Real Deal Steel
07-25-2012, 08:09 PM
Who is their young players going to step up?.........Courtney Upshaw is a rookie is going to have some rookie growing pains......They still have to replace their other OLB......Paul Kruger who will get the first crack is nothing more then a wave player.....The Ratbirds OL is old and a mess........I see 8-9 wins for the Ravens........I think the Bengals are the bigger threat honestly......

Bingo!!!!!!!!!

connecticutsteel
07-25-2012, 09:18 PM
Upshaw failed his conditioning test

he's a fat ***