PDA

View Full Version : Do We Keep Big Ben?

SteelerNation
01-26-2007, 11:17 PM
You know i keep hereing rumors of big ben being benched next year to recover but i would think that this year he has plenty of time to recover and if not thats bills fault because he played him last year when he should of been benched....

But im going to say if we bench ben it would be the worst move in steeler history..

1. because ben is the heart of the team if you take that away you have no team

2. Big ben is the best QB we had ever i think and you even herd tomlin say he can't wait to work with ben.

But lets not forget this is comeing from www.steeler.com they aways lie or make rumors.

But at this time i have really no source to back up what im saying other then the posters at www.steelers.com

if i get any more links to back this up i will be sure to post them right away.

K Train
01-26-2007, 11:20 PM
you serious....ben played great in the final stretch of the season, he had a all around rough year...this is a joke

House of Steel
01-26-2007, 11:21 PM
This is the biggest bullshit thread I've ever read, I never heard anything like this.

Blitzburgh55
01-26-2007, 11:22 PM
This is the dumbest post ever your worst than capt

Koopa
01-26-2007, 11:23 PM
what in the world are you talking about??? there is no such rumor of that......... maybe you are reading stuff from earlier in the year.........

SteelerNation
01-26-2007, 11:24 PM
go to steeler.com its not my story its comeing from them. i know what i herd. and thats what i posted. so if u have a problem with what im saying then dont post on the thred...

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-26-2007, 11:25 PM
Put the crackpipe down kid. Just say no to drugs. :lol:

You know i keep hereing rumors of big ben being benched next year to recover but i would think that this year he has plenty of time to recover and if not thats bills fault because he played him last year when he should of been benched....

But im going to say if we bench ben it would be the worst move in steeler history..

2. Big ben is the best QB we had ever i think and you even herd tomlin say he can't wait to work with ben.

But lets not forget this is comeing from www.steeler.com they aways lie or make rumors.

But at this time i have really no source to back up what im saying other then the posters at www.steelers.com

if i get any more links to back this up i will be sure to post them right away.

SteelerNation
01-26-2007, 11:27 PM
lol its not my fault. im not trying to post dumb posts . but if i here something im going to post it. postive or negative. and if people dont like it then they shouldent post on it. period.... i dont sit there and smack talk any ones eles form when its a dum *** post. .. ..

Koopa
01-26-2007, 11:27 PM
go to steeler.com its not my story its comeing from them. i know what i herd. and thats what i posted. so if u have a problem with what im saying then dont post on the thred...

how bout copy and paste what you read, all you give us is the link to their homepage........or at least give us the link where you read it........

BlitzburghRockCity
01-26-2007, 11:28 PM
Ok dude, seriously, you need to step back and look at this thread and think about it. Just because it's on a steelers.com board thread doesn't mean its fact. It's just somebody's thoughts who obviously doesn't have a clue. Anybody who thinks Ben will be benched this year needs to have his black n gold badge taken away, especially since we aren't even done with the 2006 season yet..

Ben doesn't need to sit this coming year, he's got all offseason to recover. Please don't believe everything you read because it's really not making this thread seem remotely legit.

BlitzburghNation
01-26-2007, 11:28 PM
You've got to be kidding me,,,,,,,,,Why post garbage that everyone knows isn't true :nono: :worthless:

SteelerNation
01-26-2007, 11:29 PM
All i did was here it from a friend at www.steelers.com i dont really have any thing to back it up i said that

if i get any more links to back this up i will be sure to post them right away

DIESELMAN
01-26-2007, 11:30 PM

If you go to steeler.com it takes you to a drywall construction company....anyways it don't matter whoever is saying that is smoking the bad stuff.

SteelerNation
01-26-2007, 11:32 PM
ok but is that a reason to sit and here and to make me look like a dum *** or something.... i can understand me posting something faulse but the same reason i left www.steelers.com is happeing here poeple are rude. and dont take into concderation that the person could of misunderstude something

Koopa
01-26-2007, 11:32 PM
well they are dumb, ben is already full recovered, maybe not mentally but there will be no need for a recovery......actually towards the end of the season he was playing pretty good, except when the ravens made him their bitch, but aside from that he ended the season on a pretty good note....... he'll be back next year lord willing, he'll be more hungry, and more mature on how to approach the game........ the only way he sits is if he gets injured.....other then that he's our starting qb until he retires.........

House of Steel
01-26-2007, 11:33 PM
If you go to steeler.com it takes you to a drywall construction company....anyways it don't matter whoever is saying that is smoking the bad stuff.

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:
That put the icing on the cake. LMAO.

LatrobePA
01-26-2007, 11:38 PM
Sorry, it's spelled, hearing!! Ben is a stud and will be fine!!

Friday133
01-27-2007, 12:24 AM
ok but is that a reason to sit and here and to make me look like a dum *** or something.... i can understand me posting something faulse but the same reason i left www.steelers.com is happeing here poeple are rude. and dont take into concderation that the person could of misunderstude something

You need to invest in a dictionary so you can learn how to spell. I can't even get past the poor grammar to even be concerned with the crap you're talking about. BTW the message board there is by far one of the worst on the net.

Aunkster
01-27-2007, 12:31 AM
Ben will be there,Tomlin said he hired Kenny Anderson to help Ben get a fresh start..

I hate rumors

BR7
01-27-2007, 12:33 AM
Well, I went to steeler.com cause I need drywall, thanks for the link Diesel. Those fags don't have a location in my area and I plan on hanging the crap next week sometime.

And on steelers.com, the board sucks, I agree. No link to the thread on that board that says that? Cause umm.. if you just became a Steeler fan, I can understand your post. But the lifers here know better. Ben WILL NOT BE BENCHED, barring some unforseen injury.

Friday133
01-27-2007, 12:35 AM
Well, I went to steeler.com cause I need drywall, thanks for the link Diesel. Those fags don't have a location in my area and I plan on hanging the crap next week sometime.

And on steelers.com, the board sucks, I agree. No link to the thread on that board that says that? Cause umm.. if you just became a Steeler fan, I can understand your post. But the lifers here know better. Ben WILL NOT BE BENCHED, barring some unforseen injury.

:hilarious: :hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-27-2007, 12:38 AM
2007, listen up dude. Nobody is trying to make you feel like a dumbass, but a thread like this should really be prefaced with a better explanation as to what you are talking about and why you posted it up. It took several posts before we realized the full effect of your leading thoughts. Anybody who comes on this board and says Ben should sit out deserves every bit of criticsm we can dish out because that's a ludicrous statement.

Alittle care and effort into your posts can save you from alot of heartache and mis-interpretation of your posts.

Steelersfan
01-27-2007, 12:41 AM
Hold on here! The NFL allows a company to have a business with a website that makes them money at steeler.com? But yet I can't sell t-shirts and stuff with my own site logo on it?

And Ben won't be benched unless he stinks up the place.

Koopa
01-27-2007, 12:43 AM
Hold on here! The NFL allows a company to have a business with a website that makes them money at steeler.com? But yet I can't sell t-shirts and stuff with my own site logo on it?

And Ben won't be benched unless he stinks up the place.

then he better not eat mexican food cause i hear you folks up north can't handle it lol

Steelersfan
01-27-2007, 12:46 AM
I don't like Mexican food so I don't know what it would do to me.....lol

Koopa
01-27-2007, 12:50 AM
I don't like Mexican food so I don't know what it would do to me.....lol

probably make you stink up the place lol

BR7
01-27-2007, 12:55 AM
But yet I can't sell t-shirts and stuff with my own site logo on it?

Damn, when did that happen? Did I miss a post about that??

Koopa
01-27-2007, 12:56 AM
Damn, when did that happen? Did I miss a post about that??

yeah

http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3569

btw **** the sonics lol

BR7
01-27-2007, 01:01 AM
yeah

http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3569

btw **** the sonics lol

Thanks for the link Iceoopa. :banana:

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-27-2007, 02:30 AM
ok but is that a reason to sit and here and to make me look like a dum *** or something....

This post is so preposterous its unreal...BTW you don't need much help...:lol:

Aunkster
01-27-2007, 02:35 AM
This post is so preposterous its unreal...BTW you don't need much help...:lol:
HEY I GOT YOUR BACK TO>>>>:helmet:

Steelerlyn
01-27-2007, 03:18 AM
Amazing the way rumors float around with no fact whatsoever. No link, no source.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-27-2007, 03:37 AM
I talked to my cousins, friend, uncle, brother in law, who married her cousin. She claims the Steelers are trading up and drafting Brady Quinn :nahnah:

Prosdo
01-27-2007, 04:37 AM
This thread is just....

big d
01-27-2007, 11:37 AM
If the steelers didnt bench ben during his struggles last year it probably wont happen this year. I think ben will be back next year.

SteelerNation
01-27-2007, 01:36 PM
I can understand why you guys did what you did. but what i was trying to say is what i herd. and i wanted your comments on it. and i got that + insaulting comments but none of the less i DONT want ben to benched never inless its a life changing injury ...

But im sorry if this post got mixed up and yea if i think about it . it was a dumb post because i had nothing to back it up at all not even a site. besides the posters at www.steelers.com and for them thats why i left there because they dont care what you post if its not what they want to here they base you. kinda like i just got here but in the same view i post Do We Keep Big Ben .. without any logic or links. and for that i am sorry because people misunderstud what i was trying to get across.

I just wanted comments on the subject. and i did but i dident need the bashing. but ill live with it for a bad post........ remember i may post dumb posts but i just want your :2cents: on things

Any ways GOOO STEELERS

BlitzburghRockCity
01-27-2007, 03:31 PM
You were wise to leave that other board man; many of us used to post there and it's just no fun and there's too many jerks over there. When a message board stops being fun, it goes downhill.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-27-2007, 03:34 PM
Steeler Nation just don't post anymore bench Ben threads and its all good. Only way Ben is ever benched is if he starts playing like Kordell Stewart or Kent Graham on a consistent basis.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Good grief don't jinx us :lol:

K Train
01-27-2007, 03:38 PM
please just close this thread :scratch:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Good grief don't jinx us :lol:

Good point and sorry for that.:bluelol:

SteelersWoman
01-28-2007, 05:07 AM
... But im going to say if we bench ben it would be the worst move in steeler history..

2. Big ben is the best QB we had ever i think ...

I didn't get the impression you wanted Ben benched at all--in fact, just the opposite. I get the feelin that it would upset you greatly if that were to happen.

To address the rest of your post-- Mike called Ben our "franchise quarterback" (in his PC), so I think that probably means that Ben won't be benched in '07 unless it's due to injury.

The rumors probably got started by people who were upset with his level of play in '06 :2cents: