PDA

View Full Version : PENN STATE - FINAL THOUGHTS

RIVERS OF STEEL
07-23-2012, 10:08 AM
Not tough enough. The other Rats should also be in the slammer with Sandusky. The University should have been kicked, "DEATH PENALTY", from the NCAA for 5 years and then seek admission and acceptance from what ever division would have them, if any. The institution was so bankrupt of a moral compass that it should never rise again as a football entity. I was no minor fan of this team and to see and learn what was going on for so long in centre county Pennsylvania and see that some or all but a tiny handful of the complicit rats will walk from all responsibility in this situation is enough for me to start looking elsewhere for college football thrills. By that I mean serious I need to examine my own devotion to the sport of football.

Oh yeah, the NCAA is a complete joke. They knew and waited long to act. It is all about the money. Always about the money. Don't ever forget that.

And by the by, I don't think for a moment that other universities out there are lily white in their administration of football programs. Academically speaking, that portion of a college athlete is a total fn joke. It is nothing more than a free degree. No work involved. You and I could never receive such a gift.

Peace Out
Mike

BlacknGold Bleeder
07-23-2012, 01:06 PM
How can you say the institution was bankrupt of morals? So far there has been no proof found of the knowledge of this extending beyond a handful of individuals. So it is right to destroy a whole school because of the actions of a few? I don't understand that line of thinking. If more evidence is found of these "others" knowing and hiding this situation then there should be charges of some kind brought against them.

StlersGuy
07-23-2012, 01:08 PM
This is the biggest load of crap ever and I would not take it past Bobby Bowden to have something to do with it after all it's the only way he could ever pass Joe Pa for wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dee Mca
07-23-2012, 07:05 PM
I agree this was a load of BS from the NCAA. When was Joe found guilty of any wrong doing? What a one sided investigation where the family still has had no chance to question anyone in this whole mess. Who really lost in the end besides the victims?

scudmissile29
07-23-2012, 08:09 PM
the football university should be disbanded, what a disgrace it is.

NCAA, did something right.

HUNT4SEVEN
07-23-2012, 08:20 PM
The fact that that Pedophile state University kept the child molestation a secret for 14 years alone should be enough to give that P.O.S University the death penalty, for all u who make excuses for that P.O.S University i wonder if it happen to your child would u still support Pedophile State? They should of lost TV time for 14 years but obvious this wicked country is more concern with the bottom line dollar bills, Really the people involved should face FEDERAL charges because it is a Federal crime NOT to report child molestation on a educational campus,but no they are able to resign and get there retirement and move on, while the VICTIMS has to suffer with this the rest of there LIVES,EFF that P.O.S Pedophile University