PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fan on Fox Atlanta News!!! (My Dad, hes pretty cool)

MyDadsASteelersFan
07-06-2012, 06:45 PM
My Dad is a HUGE Steelers fan, but is not acquainted with internet forums!
I was able to place a copy of his 5 minutes of fame on youtube. He was amazed when I showed him that it was getting unique views from around the world.
I am hoping to show him these forums later on, but I want to surprise him with a response by posting here. Maybe I can get him to use the forums to his advantage.
George, my Dad is one of the biggest Steelers fans in the country and searches for new memorabilia on a daily basis. He lives and breathes black and gold!
His home, he has dedicated to the Steelers by creating a 2500 SQFT shrine dedicated to them, and also attends the Steelers camp.

Please welcome my Dad, and I hope to get him started here. Here is his video on youtube if youre interested!
Steelers Man Cave -- Biggest Pittsburgh Steelers Collection! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Q03eVxE9A)

Go Steelers!

Phenomenal TJ
07-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Great Steelers room he's got there. Absolutely fantastic. Gotta love the bathroom, lol.

Lunchbucket
07-06-2012, 09:38 PM
All I can say is.............AWESOME !!!!!!

steelers4life66
07-07-2012, 06:59 AM
Is so cool your dad helped build three rivers!!! Love the house. God bless him.

ChucktownSteeler
07-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Cool, you must be proud of him!

sdurity
07-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Whoa! That is some dedication right there. And some serious cash outlay...

MyDadsASteelersFan
07-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Wow guys thanks for the responses, my dad has been reading the comments and is getting a kick out of seeing you guys interact! The video misses a lot of the basement... including the entire full Steelers bar! I must say this has been a treat, and when we return home I'm getting him signed up here on his computer. Hows the buy/sell/trade here?

aaronsmith91
07-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Wow guys thanks for the responses, my dad has been reading the comments and is getting a kick out of seeing you guys interact! The video misses a lot of the basement... including the entire full Steelers bar! I must say this has been a treat, and when we return home I'm getting him signed up here on his computer. Hows the buy/sell/trade here?

Love the Smith jersey!

steelersgal86
07-10-2012, 12:30 PM
that is awesome...thanks for sharing