PDA

View Full Version : Ziggy Hood Training Video

steelernater
06-26-2012, 03:50 PM
http://youtu.be/Sq53TKUWxNQ:tt02:

K Train
06-26-2012, 04:03 PM
now would be an awesome time for him to start not sucking, problem is weight lifting was never his problem at all.

he looks good though, hopefully that translates to him not being overwhelmed as a DE which he has been so far. The dude would be a probowler as an undertackle.

outer limit sports pimps these videos hard on the internet, seen the same **** every where

JoeSteelerFan
06-26-2012, 04:09 PM
This is the kind of work I like to see a professional athletes putting into mastering their craft. This tells me he takes his job seriously and wants to be an impact player in this league.

I think I missed Roethlisbergers' conditioning video.

86WARD
06-27-2012, 08:55 PM
Now's the time for Ziggy...

steelernater
06-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Now's the time for Ziggy...

right on my man!:)=the steelers are going to be the team this year!

Black@Gold Forever32
06-28-2012, 10:06 PM
This is the kind of work I like to see a professional athletes putting into mastering their craft. This tells me he takes his job seriously and wants to be an impact player in this league.

I think I missed Roethlisbergers' conditioning video.

Yea Ben when throwing a Super Bowl winning pass in Super Bowl XLIII didn't take his craft seriously....lol Ok when Ziggy actually starts helping this team add to the trophy case then you can talk about Ziggy and his impressive work out videos and Ben just being a lazy SOB......

K Train
06-29-2012, 01:07 PM
lol ben swats the evander hoods of the world away like flies, shame he doesnt whore himself out to local gyms

steelcitysfinestXL
06-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Good to see Ziggy getting himself into better shape! He needs to improve his speed/quickness because that's where he can make an impact. He's just gets washed out in the run game too much.