PDA

View Full Version : who you think the steelers are going to lose to in the 2012 season.

steelernater
06-25-2012, 05:17 PM
I think the STEELERS are only going to have 2 losses 1 to the ratbirds and 1 to the giants.

Real Deal Steel
06-25-2012, 05:46 PM
I hope you guys don't hammer me too hard for this but now that I"ve seen who we've drafted, and based on the way I think the offense will maturate, I only see them losing one game this coming season.

And that's to the Giants because the Giants are going to be overly hyped up to win.

Okay..go ahead and let me have it now. Call me a homer. :)

Black@Gold Forever32
06-25-2012, 06:20 PM
I see them winning 11-12 games tops......

steelernater
06-25-2012, 06:23 PM
If the STEELERS only lost one game I would be so happy but i just see a loss to the ravens:dunno:

The Lakelander
06-25-2012, 07:13 PM
I see them winning 11-12 games tops......

Me too ... this would be a typical season ...

Two of the first three are out west ... we will lose one of those (or both) ... maybe Denver is a payback game so I'll predict we lose at Oakland, which is typical for us ...

I'm guessing we split against both Baltimore and Cincy ...

We have historically had problems with the NFC East ... and we play this division in 2012 ... 2-2 is my guess ...

This year's schedule is actually fairly difficult ... 11-5 or 12-4 is going to be a hard road ...

steelernater
06-25-2012, 07:18 PM
I think the STEELERS are going to :firing:oakland.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-25-2012, 08:37 PM
I honestly don't think the Steelers would ever win ever game, or even go 15-1. There's just too many things that can happen because they play so many games so close to the vest. The Giants game will definitely be tough, both Ravens games will be tough like always. That Dallas game late in the year could have a lot riding on it because both divisional races figure to be tight, even if it is out of conference.

If they go 12-4 this season that would be about on par.

ChucktownSteeler
06-25-2012, 09:39 PM
I say the Steelers go 12-4 this season, again.

BlacknGoldHaze
06-25-2012, 10:43 PM
We lose at least 3....G-Men, split with the rats and cincy...and maybe oakland.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-25-2012, 10:53 PM
We lose at least 3....G-Men, split with the rats and cincy...and maybe oakland.

If we split with the Ravens and Bengals you can forget about the playoffs. As tight as this division is going to be there's no way we can afford to lose anymore than 1 game, let a lone two..lol.

I can definitely see a tough game against the Giants, but a lot of that will be how well our offensive line can keep the pressure off Ben. If that happens we can get downfield on them.

BlacknGoldHaze
06-25-2012, 11:10 PM
If we split with the Ravens and Bengals you can forget about the playoffs. As tight as this division is going to be there's no way we can afford to lose anymore than 1 game, let a lone two..lol.

I can definitely see a tough game against the Giants, but a lot of that will be how well our offensive line can keep the pressure off Ben. If that happens we can get downfield on them.

I don't see anyone in the AFC North going undefeated in the division....in fact I'm thinking Baltimore takes a major step backward this year. The Bengals may be our biggest competition.

jpele
06-25-2012, 11:32 PM
Not sure who we lose to but it won't be the Giants ot Ravens

Big T
06-25-2012, 11:56 PM
There are a few games that scare me. A few that we should win but I could see us losing. I can see us splitting Baltimore and Cincy, lose to the giants. But I can see us dropping games against Dallas, KC, Oakland, Philly... I can even see a Browns game being close. This schedule isn't a cake walk. I say 11-5 this season.

gtadroptop
06-26-2012, 12:28 AM
I'm going to band wagon on the 12-4, but I don't see us losing any games to the Rat Birds this year. I say back to back losses at the Jets and Oakland for our early season slump/wake-up losses, the Giants, and the Bengals on the road with a controversial call.

connecticutsteel
06-26-2012, 02:11 AM
13-3 Would be a dream season 12-4 or 11-5 is more likely

The giants are defending champs but they have issues on the o-line and at linebacker they signed kieth rivers to be there savior

NorCalSteel
06-26-2012, 07:12 AM
16-0 baby..lol

BlitzburghRockCity
06-26-2012, 07:31 PM
I don't see anyone in the AFC North going undefeated in the division....in fact I'm thinking Baltimore takes a major step backward this year. The Bengals may be our biggest competition.

It's going to be harder than ever to sweep the division, I agree nobody is likely to do it but I think you're going to have to lose no more than 1 if you want to take the crown. Of course I could be wrong, everybody beats each other up and we all split every game..LOL

NorCalSteel
06-26-2012, 08:59 PM
I for one am excited about this year. I think we have the best team we have had in awhile(if everything goes as planned). I would be disappointed if we didn't win at least 12. I wouldnt be shocked if we won more...lol but i am kind of like that.