PDA

View Full Version : If the NFL expanded by one team in each conference what city would you like to see have a team

connecticutsteel
06-24-2012, 10:28 AM
I think the obvious pick for one is LA but the second is a bit tricky cause you could easily go to Toronto or but that's Canada and they have there own league.Oklahoma or New Mexico are solid choices The New Mexico Diablos would be a cool name or the Oklahoma Tornados .Then you gotta wonder if New York could support a third franchise.the brooklyn Bandits perhaps they could play in a dome so new york could host a super bowl ? what do you think?

TarlsQtr
06-24-2012, 10:52 AM
NY IS hosting the Super Bowl in 2014. And as a former New Yorker, I do not think the locals would take to a new team. They are pretty much decided on the Jets or Giants. As to your other question, I would say San Antonio and Memphis if we are omitting L.A.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-24-2012, 11:22 AM
I don't want to see the NFL expand anymore.......32 teams is enough but LA will get another team but I do think moving a team like the Jags or another team would be the best option......

Raleigh Steel
06-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Cleveland deserves an NFL franchise don't ya think?

TarlsQtr
06-24-2012, 11:58 AM

Ouch! :-)

jpele
06-24-2012, 12:18 PM
Why does everyone want a team in LA ? The Rams and Oakland couldn't make it there .

Black@Gold Forever32
06-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Why does everyone want a team in LA ? The Rams and Oakland couldn't make it there .

I don't want a team in LA and I don't want the NFL to expand....Just saying I do think that LA will have an NFL team again.....

ChucktownSteeler
06-24-2012, 01:22 PM
I think they could retract: Jacksonville.

connecticutsteel
06-24-2012, 02:32 PM
I don't want a franchise in LA but with Goodell at the wheel he will expand to get his longer schedule

Steelersfan
06-24-2012, 02:55 PM
The NFL wants a team in LA. Not everyone else. Its a big market so can see why. Still, they have had a couple chances already. I say give another city that has never had one a shot.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

CowherPower
06-25-2012, 03:28 PM
I don't want any more expansion either. 32 teams is more than enough. LA is the next likely spot if a team relocates though, the NFL wants a presence out there for some reason.

Why I have no idea, they couldn't hold onto the Rams or Raiders before. Isn't having the Chargers, Raiders, and 49ers enough for one state?

BlacknGoldHaze
06-25-2012, 10:14 PM

:lol:

BlacknGoldHaze
06-25-2012, 10:17 PM
I think they could retract: Jacksonville.

I agree Chuck.....not much of a football town. I'm guessing LA will be getting a team soon. Other than that I can't think of an area that isn't already covered that would be a profitable move for the NFL.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Ever since Mark Brunell left, they were just never the same :lol:

I never saw Jacksonville as a football town anyway, that whole state is more baseball and basketball than anything...atleast I think so. Throw in Tampa Bay and Miami and Jax is just the odd ball team out.

86WARD
07-01-2012, 01:54 PM

http://www.digitalsignsforless.com/money-bags_jpg-764466.jpg

86WARD
07-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Ever since Mark Brunell left, they were just never the same :lol:

I never saw Jacksonville as a football town anyway, that whole state is more baseball and basketball than anything...atleast I think so. Throw in Tampa Bay and Miami and Jax is just the odd ball team out.

They put one there because the number one sport there is football. It just happens to be college football.