PDA

View Full Version : Need help Black & Gold crew

SFC Steeler Fan
06-16-2012, 03:39 PM
First let me say sorry if this is not the right place for this question, I am brand new here and just stumbled on this little slice of heaven. I am in dire need of a frame for an autographed Jack Ham terrible towel. Can't seem to find this anywhere. Any help would br great.

Thank you all,
SFC Kenny Smith
US Army
Die Hard Steelers Fan

The Lakelander
06-16-2012, 03:49 PM
First let me say sorry if this is not the right place for this question, I am brand new here and just stumbled on this little slice of heaven. I am in dire need of a frame for an autographed Jack Ham terrible towel. Can't seem to find this anywhere. Any help would br great.

Thank you all,
SFC Kenny Smith
US Army
Die Hard Steelers Fan

:yellowthumb:

Hell don't frame it! ... WAVE IT!

Steelersfan
06-16-2012, 05:37 PM
What exactly are you looking for in a frame? Have you looked into having one custom made?

Thank you all,
SFC Kenny Smith
US Army
Die Hard Steelers Fan

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

BlitzburghRockCity
06-18-2012, 12:26 AM
If you tell us what you have in mind as far as a style of frame, we might be able to hook you up.