PDA

View Full Version : Rats lose another LB ...

The Lakelander
06-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Rats outside linebacker Mike McAdoo tore an Achilles tendon Thursday during organized team activities, and the team expects him to miss the entire 2012 season, according to a report in the Carroll County (Md.) Times.

McAdoo had surgery Friday, according to the Times, which did not specify which leg McAdoo injured.

The 6-foot-7, 245-pound McAdoo was attempting to fill in for All-Pro linebacker Terrell Suggs, who partially tore his Achilles in April.

They are experiencing achilles issues for sure! ... maybe they need to fire their trainer?

gtadroptop
06-02-2012, 10:29 AM
Always sad to hear when an athlete goes down to injury...but it couldn't happen to a nicer team.

I just don't want the rat fans using injuries as an excuse for losing to the Steelers this season.

coldrolled
06-02-2012, 10:35 AM
theyll be shopping the Canadian league pretty soon.

jpele
06-02-2012, 12:00 PM
I just don't want the rat fans using injuries as an excuse for losing to the Steelers this season.

They'll have excuses no matter the situation " they were offended by the music the Steelers played, the officials have it in for them and most everything that comes out of their coaches mouth" .

coldrolled
06-02-2012, 12:25 PM
McAdoo, 6-foot-7, 245 pounds, is a pass rusher out of North Carolina who spent last season on injured reserve with a knee injury. He has not been able to get on the football field in two years because he missed the 2009 college season due to an NCAA suspension.

Before suffering the Achilles tendon injury, McAdoo told BaltimoreRavens.com on Wednesday that he felt like he was “further ahead” than he expected this offseason. McAdoo was competing with Paul Kruger, Courtney Upshaw, Sergio Kindle and Albert McClellan for a spot at outside linebacker.

LatrobePA
06-02-2012, 03:39 PM
They'll still be tough..

ChucktownSteeler
06-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Hate to hear any player hurt, but that is part of the game. No one gave us sympathy last season with Harrison and Woodley out.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of thugs.

Ray-ray still has 1 confirmed kill.

C-town

Callax
06-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Does not matter, they will whine cry bitch moan AND complain about how: Steelers cheated, refs are blind, they got home field calls, wa,wa ,wa whine, whine, whine....
who cares... those cryin *** pussies will lose "with the best QB in the NFL" in center HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
joe foldo himself

BubbyBlister
06-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Heck with the Ravens and don't even care if Rice goes down. I look for them to implode this year and there window of opportunity was last season. Steelers just got a heck of lot stronger where they was weak. Sure they will play us tough but honestly look at the Bengals as more of a threat this year.

BlacknGoldHaze
06-03-2012, 02:47 AM
Screw the Rats

Raleigh Steel
06-03-2012, 07:29 AM
i really had a hard time sleeping last night because of this news...lol

JensK
06-03-2012, 07:44 AM
Personally I want the Ravens to be as competitive as possible. The two games per year we play them is usually the highpoint of the season, and I would like to keep it that way.

gtadroptop
06-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Personally I want the Ravens to be as competitive as possible. The two games per year we play them is usually the highpoint of the season, and I would like to keep it that way.

Very good point. I remember when the Cleveland games were intense and a highlight of the season. They're no fun anymore. Beating the Rat Birds in a close game comes very close to 'the old days'.

ChucktownSteeler
06-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Cleveland still plays us tough or we play down to their level. Not sure which is which yet. We could have easily lost the game Colt got hurt. I am not sure how it ends if they keep Seneca Wallace under center. Colt came back in and threw the pick in the end-zone to Gay.

Those 2 Browns games last season were costly, both Ben and Pouncey ended up hurt for the season, not to mention Mendenhall.

Buck the Frowns.

C-town

BlitzburghRockCity
06-03-2012, 08:38 PM
It's a combination of the AFC North just being tough but also the rest of the conference playing down to Cleveland. It happens every year, they beat a team in our division and then everyone crowns them as the 2nd coming.

As far as the Ravens go, I couldn't care less if they lose players or not. That's life, get over it or go home..but the purple bird people will have yet another excuse as to why their team can't get over the hump.