PDA

View Full Version : a great breakdown of how Decastro will help the Steelers offense

connecticutsteel
05-22-2012, 02:32 AM
I thought this was a great breakdown of how advanced #66's game is already http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1187041-breaking-down-how-david-decastro-fits-in-pittsburgh-steelers-ground-game

ChucktownSteeler
05-22-2012, 01:16 PM
Thanks for posting!

BlitzburghRockCity
05-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Guards have long been viewed as one of the few positions on the field that can be easily found in the middle to end of the draft or cheaply through free agency. Despite this belief, the position has grown in importance in recent years because of the evolution of defenses.

That type of thinking has left us with sub par play at these positions for years. Before Pouncey came along we had a merry go round of centers, which didn't help our cause. Then Kemo's usual bone head penalties. Foster was the only stable force there recently. Now with DeCastro and Colon and a healthy Pouncey I love the potential.

Taking DeCastro at #24 was a no brainer, I love going OL in the first round.

K Train
05-22-2012, 03:42 PM
hes soooooooooooo dreamy

Real Deal Steel
05-22-2012, 09:00 PM
They should just spray paint Decastro the color green and put purple pants on him and let him continue the role he had in the Avengers movie. Hahaha

connecticutsteel
05-23-2012, 01:36 AM
hes soooooooooooo dreamy

I've gotta say with big wille on the left Pouncey in the middle and dave on the right David Johnson could be a1000 yd rusher