PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Super Bowl Rankings!

Steelersfan
01-26-2007, 03:52 AM
Thought it would be interesting to see what you all thought of where all 80 Super Bowl teams are ranked.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=super/rankings/80-61

Steelersfan
01-26-2007, 04:03 AM
Hint.....the top Steelers team is 3rd!

steelcurtain09
01-26-2007, 12:25 PM
3 of the Steelers teams are in the top 20

BR7
01-26-2007, 01:16 PM
I like this list. For once the '85 Bears or '72 Dolphins are not #1. I think this is about as accurate as it gets (top 20 wise). I get so tired of hearing about the undefeated Dolphins. Big deal. Weak schedule, 14 game regular season, blah blah blah. The Bears too... I live in the Chicago viewing area, so it was a real big deal then. They were good but IMO if Marino didn't get his *** kicked in the Championship game, he woulda carved the Bears up again in the SB like he did in the regular season. The Bears also played in a weak *** NFC Central division.

I always thought the '84 Niners team was the best of the bunch (15 - 1, with the only defeat by our beloved Steelers. If I remember right, it was by a FG). I think the later Niners teams get more love cause of Rice. Now thats as about as close to a perfect season you can get.. one loss by 3 points.

K Train
01-26-2007, 01:26 PM
Two of the Eagles' losses came while resting their starters after a 13-1 start clinched home-field advantage for the playoffs. Their only other defeat came against the 15-1 Steelers.

that is a real "feel good" feeling for those of us close to philly lol