PDA

View Full Version : New Steelers v Ravens Trailer

PITTxPRIDE
04-23-2012, 05:28 PM
here is a "movie Trailer' for one of the NFl's biggest rivalrys check it out!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/movie-trailers/09000d5d8285abdf/Baltimore-Ravens-vs-Pittsburgh-Steelers-movie-trailer?module=HP11_content_stream

i think its cool

BlitzburghRockCity
04-23-2012, 05:37 PM
Hell yeah I'm ready for it! There's nothing like Ravens week for a Steelers fan! It's the best time of all to let that purple hatred boil over into an intense outpouring of insane rage!

Steelers/PSU Fan
04-23-2012, 06:29 PM
I just hope to god we beat them in the 1st game we play them, I don't want to see the ravens beat us 3 times in a row. And if they sweep us again this season, I'll be sick to my stomach.

ChucktownSteeler
04-23-2012, 07:17 PM
What gets me is the NFL hype's it as the "most vicious" rivalry, then fine Harrison & Co. for playing the game the way it was meant to be played.

They want it both ways.

C-town

The Lakelander
04-23-2012, 07:19 PM
Fark the Rats!

Real Deal Steel
04-23-2012, 08:13 PM
I just hope to god we beat them in the 1st game we play them, I don't want to see the ravens beat us 3 times in a row. And if they sweep us again this season, I'll be sick to my stomach.

Don't worry. The Ravens took more free agent hits then any other team in the league. They are hurting and will clearly take a step back. While with the addition of Haley, Smith as the back-up to Ben and the jettison of old age, we've gotten better and we will be a lot better if we address OG, NT and ILB in the draft.

When the dust clears, we will cleary be back in the driver's seat in this division. And the Ravens will be our bitch again. As usual. But keep your eye on the Bengals. I hate to say it, but they are moving in the right direction.

Raleigh Steel
04-23-2012, 08:31 PM
i wouldn't mind one of our players tackling one of their players one the ravens sidelines and watching them roll onto john douchebaugh's knee ala sean peyton...sorry, i just really hate that guy!!!!

CoachC
04-23-2012, 08:39 PM
I hate them so much and it is worse when u live in Baltimore... I can't wait until they play and we beat them down! No greater feeling!

gtadroptop
04-23-2012, 08:46 PM
**** on the Ravens.