PDA

View Full Version : Good beat writers for the steelers?

steelersflow
04-18-2012, 10:24 AM
Hey guys, I've been working on a site that displays steelers related tweets and organizes them based on type (i.e. players, writers, bloggers). I have plenty of players and enough bloggers, but I'm struggling with finding enough good quality writers.

Do you guys happen to know any good writers I should add? I'm looking for guys that are good at breaking news or getting creditable rumors out. Not looking so much for the guys who like to talk about non-football or their personal life.

The only good writers I've found so far are:
@jamisonhensley
@scottbrown_trib
@jimwexell
@edbouchette
@mikebires
@steelersdigest
@dlolleyor (Thanks LatrobePA)

The site can be found here if you want to check it out or see how the writers I have work currently: http://www.nfltweeter.com/steelers

Any others besides the ones I'm using that you guys feels are worth adding?

Thanks again!

LatrobePA
04-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Best one out there:

http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/

steelersflow
04-18-2012, 10:35 AM
Thanks, I'm guessing your referring to @dlolleyor (Dale Lolley). Added him and he's running through the feeds now. Thanks. Let me know if you come across any others.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-18-2012, 10:04 PM
Gene Collier is good as is Dejan Kovacevic but they focus more on the Pirates and Pens during the offseason whereas Bouchette basically all Steelers.

steelersflow
04-19-2012, 12:05 AM
Gene Collier is good as is Dejan Kovacevic but they focus more on the Pirates and Pens during the offseason whereas Bouchette basically all Steelers.

Appreciate it. I'll throw Collier and Kovacevic in the maybe column for now then. When season rolls around I'll see if they start talking a bit more NFL and throw them in the feed if they do.

86WARD
04-19-2012, 06:17 AM
Cool site steelersflow.

steelersflow
04-19-2012, 01:22 PM
Cool site steelersflow.

Thank you. I've put a lot of hard work into it. I think it will work out great for die-hard fans. Quick, efficient, and informative. Please continue to use it and pass it on if you find it useful. As time goes on, let me know if there are twitter accounts that you feel should be added or removed based on their content.

Thanks again.