PDA

View Full Version : Patsies in '07

TEEMONT
01-25-2007, 02:04 PM
So is anyone else hoping that we play the Pats in December? I would love for our last game to be against them. And then play them again the next week in the playoffs.

BBG7
01-25-2007, 02:19 PM
So is anyone else hoping that we play the Pats in December? I would love for our last game to be against them. And then play them again the next week in the playoffs.

well I don't want to play them the next week because I want the first round bye

AZ_Steeler
01-25-2007, 02:24 PM
I personally hope they need to beat the Steelers to make it into the playoffs and then the Steelers go into their stadium and knock them out :cope:

TEEMONT
01-25-2007, 02:28 PM
well I don't want to play them the next week because I want the first round bye

B/C a first round bye has worked out soo great for the past for us.

BBG7
01-25-2007, 02:31 PM
B/C a first round bye has worked out soo great for the past for us.

Maybe that would be different with Tomlin...

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-25-2007, 03:01 PM

Foxoboro in dec? I do not know about those odds. Playoffs well we will just have to beat them down. :tt02:

TEEMONT
01-25-2007, 03:04 PM
All I know is I have loved winning in other teams houses. this years with the bungles it felt great, and last year with the...bungles.....it....felt....wait a minute......I retract all statements in this thread (except the one about us sucking at home in the playoffs). I say lets play the bungles late in DEC, early JAN at cincy.

Stairwayto7
01-25-2007, 03:06 PM
I just want to win 12 games,

Steelerlyn
01-25-2007, 03:25 PM
I just want to win 12 games,

I'm pumped and so I think we will :)

BBG7
01-25-2007, 03:27 PM
I'm pumped and so I think we will :)

:tt02: :tt02: she said it!!! Hopefully our guys are as pumped as we are!!!!!

Steelersfan
01-26-2007, 02:46 AM
hmmmm.......to travel the 4 hours to watch the Steelers beat the Pats?...lol

I'm trying to get some guys together now who would want to go down to the game. Hopefully not too many Pats fans....lol

I'd be happy to beat the Pats anytime. Beating them twice in a season would be even sweeter!

SteelerFan87
01-26-2007, 03:00 AM
I just want to see gillette stadium filled with a sea of gold. And have that be all the more sweeter because we end up crushing them. Knocking them out of the playoffs would be wonderful, but beating them twice in a season would be even better. That way the ridiculous "Belichick lets teams beat him in the regular season so that he can beat them in the playoffs" nonsense will be proven ridiculously wrong. (like the Colts did this year!)

Black@Gold Forever32
01-26-2007, 03:11 AM
To hell with the Pats. I just want to beat the Ravens and destroy them. Lets take back the AFC North then worry about the Pats. But beating them in New England next year would be sweet.

Hburg
01-26-2007, 03:38 AM
Bringing the pain to beating them in their house would be sweet, and doing it in the playoffs would be even sweeter. The Steelers have already proven they are road warriors. They get more psyched up to play and prove their strength when in another team's stadium. The fact that the Steeler Nation is everywhere and helps take over stadiums helps with the motivation factor. I'd love to see the Steel Curtain swallow Brady alive with sacks and picks (Polomalu+Smith in '07). I'd love to see our offense make fools of the Pats with our running game running over Bruschi and the rest as well as our air attack with Ward, Holmes, Washington, Miller eat right through their secondary.

BuFu