PDA

View Full Version : Vontaze Burfict hasn't recieved any team invites

connecticutsteel
04-17-2012, 07:57 PM
According to his agent Charles Price Burfict hasn't gotten any invites for workouts or visits to team facilities
it appears the strategy is to give him a shot as an free agent that way he will have to work harder to make a team . I gotta say that i'm a little surprised i thought someone whould have drank the kool-aid

coach
04-17-2012, 08:59 PM
According to his agent Charles Price Burfict hasn't gotten any invites for workouts or visits to team facilities
it appears the strategy is to give him a shot as an free agent that way he will have to work harder to make a team . I gotta say that i'm a little surprised i thought someone whould have drank the kool-aid

Someone still might. Any team with with 4 7th round picks might pick him if he was still there just so they wouldn't need to coax him away from some other team when everyone runs for the unsigned players.

JollyRob68
04-18-2012, 06:50 AM
We'll use a 7th on him. A project for Mike Tomlin as a servant leader/Mentor.

connecticutsteel
04-18-2012, 06:54 AM
We'll use a 7th on him. A project for Mike Tomlin as a servant leader/Mentor.

this will never happen

SteelDad
04-18-2012, 02:22 PM
While I don't believe we will draft him because this position will have already been addressed in the earlier rounds, it wouldn't shock me to see it happen(in the 7th) for the simple reason that Tomlin knows he would have a lot of very strong, powerful mentors on the defense.

K Train
04-18-2012, 02:44 PM
While I don't believe we will draft him because this position will have already been addressed in the earlier rounds, it wouldn't shock me to see it happen(in the 7th) for the simple reason that Tomlin knows he would have a lot of very strong, powerful mentors on the defense.

that mixed with it will keep him away from the ravens

JollyRob68
04-18-2012, 05:28 PM
this will never happen

Tomlin is a Servant Leader. Its a low risk chance to help a gifted young man. They took the undrafted risk with Saunders so why not a compensatory pick with Taz?

connecticutsteel
04-19-2012, 07:12 AM
saunders played well said all the right things and f-ed up anyway so for this reason and the ben and tone stuff i think they will pass they don't like negative press

K Train
04-19-2012, 10:14 AM
it was adderall with saunders, seriously not a big deal and if it is in the eyes of the team that is tomlin being a hardass at the cost of the team cause saunders is a good player

coldrolled
04-19-2012, 11:04 AM
We passed on Lagaurette Blount three times... Burfict is in the same world.. Burfict will play like Blount - Strong, Tough and with attitude. But i think he will be gone in the 6th by some team.. A cheap ILB that will play better than Foote. Come on man...

connecticutsteel
04-19-2012, 04:25 PM
it was adderall with saunders, seriously not a big deal and if it is in the eyes of the team that is tomlin being a hardass at the cost of the team cause saunders is a good player

a 4 game suspension is a 4 game suspension who cares weather it adderall or apples they know what they can take and what they can't .So i'm supposed to give saunders a pass cause it was Adderall .

OH when did Burfict get better than Foote .He hasn't played 1 snap

K Train
04-19-2012, 04:36 PM
well thats why they brought in pope.

and who said bufict was better than foote?

coldrolled
04-21-2012, 03:26 PM
well thats why they brought in pope.

and who said bufict was better than foote?

I said he will play better than foote. in time.

SteelDad
04-21-2012, 03:58 PM
that mixed with it will keep him away from the ravens

Excellent point K.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

The Lakelander
04-23-2012, 09:41 AM
I got the impression this guy isn't worth the time ... he threw his coaches under the bus at the combine and then posted a 5+ 40 time ... WTF! ... this "Bugs Bunny" expects life to hand him the "golden carrot" ... I HATE players with that attitude! ... let another team have to kick his *** into football shape ...

K Train
04-23-2012, 10:15 AM
I said he will play better than foote. in time.

well foote is painfully average so thats setting the bar pretty low so i agree lol